What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

I cant believe we have such kind of discussions in 21th century.
facepalm.gif

Welcome to the BD Defense Section :)

Bangladesh is on a right track. They have removed hindus from all neighbouring states and they are close to creating a greater Mugalistan in 20 years.

Hindus need to wake up and fund VHP Bajrang Dal.

And I think everyone should donate Rs 1000 to BD,VHP,RSS MuktiV or any other hindu org.

People are wasting precious time which they should use to earn money and help hindus.

Welcome to the BD Defense Section :)

Looks like the party for Islamophobes is continuing in full swing. Carry on folks, waste your time here. Looks like you have plenty of it.:lol:

If you accuse other members of being Islamophobe then you should also know that you are a closet taliban with caveman mentality. You talk about destroying "hindu leaning" statues, systematic treatment of atheists etc, those are perfect talibani characteristics.

If you accuse other members of being Islamophobe then you should also know that you are a closet taliban with caveman mentality. You talk about destroying "hindu leaning" statues, systematic treatment of atheists etc, those are perfect talibani characteristics.

Yez yez we know, according to Islamophobes, all Mooslims are terrorists. What's new here?:lol:

Yez yez we know, according to Islamophobes, all Mooslims are terrorists. What's new here?:lol:

Yeah brand people who speak against your extremist views as Islamophobes. Nothing new there, the tried and tested victim card.

Are people leaving Islam in Bd and becoming murtad?

Or were they non Muslim from the beginning? Like other non Muslim Bangladeshis?

PS: I think non Muslims should pay Jaziya to Muslim Governments under which they live.

I hope we take Jaziya from non Muslims in Pakistan soon.

I doubt non Muslims really care about Muslims at all. Just watch a video of Burma genocide of Muslims on YouTube and read the comments below. You would see hate they have for Muslims, and the hate in their hearts is much worse.

It is human rights violation if you take Jaziya from non Muslims, but its ok if non Muslims kill Muslim men women and children, drive them out of their homes, because they say God is one and has no equal.

PS: Doesn't matter what non Muslims think about Muslims.

It is good they consider us terrorists because they get terrified from us, by the will of God.

I think the burmese are correct.. they think their rohingyas can create future problems for them.. so getting rid of the diseased part before it sets into gangrene !

Back
Top Bottom