What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

Knowledge will be gained by those who thinks they are empty inside but the religious bigots are filled with hot air they wont gain knowledge and they cant help themselves by reforming because they want morally highground to deliver all sort of fatwas ..
Noisy crack pots require a lot of knowledge to live in 21st century ..i doubt their ability of gaining it as the drama queens are acting deaf and blind

You guys should treat them respectfully as they are proud Bangladeshis.

Now I see what the Indians really like doing here. :lol:

THE CONCLUSION: Above threads name suggest atheist s who do not bad mouth other religion,what to do with them?apart from some stupid morons across the boarder,hope fully all my BD brother and sister will agree,beaing a Muslim is to respect others beliefs. We as Muslim should not try to force ppl from other beliefs to convert,believe,follow our law/system.they are blind,let them be blind.(we are not like some troll morons in this PDF who take it upon themselves to preach and ram down their ideology by our throat regularly) if the atheist s in BD keeps to themselves and not bother or burden our society with their ideology they should be left alone.mix with them,be friends,colleagues, do business but don't marry and be a part at their janaza(because most of them are from Muslim family). Hopefully all of us will remember at the end of the day we are Muslim.

By Farhad mazhar কবিতার নাম "দুনিয়া রেজিষ্ট্রি কর", বইয়ের নাম "এবাদতনামা"

"তিলেক হিম্মত নাই, আধা ছটাকের নাই তেজ
সাত আসমানে প্রভু খোদাতা'লা হয়ে বসে আছ
মুখে খালি কহ শুনি দুনিয়ার তুমিই মালিক
অথচ মালিক অন্যে, অন্যে কহিতেছে তারা খোদা ।"

What a mess he is insulting Allah and Muhammad(s) randomly but you dont care as he is from ur party
sympathizer. He doesnt insult Islam and does extraordinary things, what is ur point actually.

This Farhad is not a enemy of Islam but also enemy of nation. He told our freedom fighters terrorist.

525242_637736559577172_1480663391_n.jpg

@kalu_miah.

Last edited by a moderator:
To protect the core some fence have been laid but tragedy is to protect the fence core is compromised .. This is the problem with religious nuts

@marty: see I warned you! So far, two BJP/RSS forumers disowned you. :P

@roshangjha: What's so surprising about thrashing the evil goons? Are they assisted by the police Gujarati-style everywhere in India?

Someone also suggested this for @marty:
How about blowing up in a crowded place? I'm sure it'll be proved as more serious warning. Sounds like home, doesn't it?

and the same user also suggested that Muslims or Bangladeshi Muslims in this forum are would be terrorists and US govt. should monitor our activity:
I'm sure USA government keeping a tab on these lunatics and contemplating how to deal with these pseudo fascists.

And all I did was ask a simple question and it was twisted every which way possible by unwanted visitors to this thread, to prove that Bangladeshi Muslims are Islamofascists and would be terrorists.

I have already got the answers though from Bangladeshi Muslims:

Atheism is fine, as long as they keep it to themselves and do not attack Islam, by becoming one more useful idiots and pawns of Islamophobia Industry.

Someone also suggested this for @marty:

and the same user also suggested that Muslims or Bangladeshi Muslims in this forum are would be terrorists and US govt. should monitor our activity:

And all I did was ask a simple question and it was twisted every which way possible by unwanted visitors to this thread, to prove that Bangladeshi Muslims are Islamofascists and would be terrorists.

That's not right. LaBong owes us a sincere apology!

Back
Top Bottom