What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

I think you are confusing Mujib Bahini with Mujib Battery.Mujib Battery was a legendary artillery force of the Muktibahini.Mujib Bahini was formed towards the end of the war to take control from the ultra leftist freedom fighters.It did fight beside the Muktibahini and were somewhat better equiped.But nonetheless it was a political force and whose primary motivation was to retain control of the war and the soon to be liberated country.It was later transfored into the infamous Jatiyo Rakkhi Bahini which has been compared to the Gestapo and other Nazi forces.Mujib's birth story seemed pretty unlikely but I don't think anyone cares who he was born to.He will be remebered for his actions and contributions.

Im not confusing here. Ive seen this forum more than you. You can google for any negative
things related to BD independence and you will find our fellow bds here cheering opposite
the main independence belief. You can see the thread where they tried to prove mujib bahini
or battery never fought the war and trained before 71 by india.

Yes the dadas are doing a great job. No need to be pissed. Why do you think they spend more time in bd section? it doesn't take an intellect to tell where their loyalty lies ;) why thankful to India? you took away 100times from us than that you gave :lol: but wait for it, payback shall come ;)

How else do you meet people of BD and know their wonderful opinions??? It is a good break for us. :coffee:

non believers or kuffars/ kaafirs is an insulting term isnt it ? so respect is only for the ones who follow islam n only islam ?

It was not meant to be insulting. It means one who does not believe in Islam. People do use it as an insulting term though. Anyways, most religions have had one such term for defining those outside its binds, I guess.

Christianity - Pagans.
Islam - Kafirs
Hinduism - Mleccha. (Barbarians)

It was not meant to be insulting. It means one who does not believe in Islam. People do use it as an insulting term though. Anyways, most religions have had one such term for defining those outside its binds, I guess.

Christianity - Pagans.
Islam - Kafirs

Mleccha is not an insult

Next Stop for R&AW is division of BD on lines Muslims wanting Sharia complaint BD and the rest.

@marty i havent seen u reply for @Azazel post wen a saudi man raped his daughter and walked away free after paying money?
And u said shariah laws were better? how?

Christianity - Pagans.
Islam - Kafirs

Not exactly. I think it refers to the people who worship in Mecca or come from the western region of Mecca. Thats it.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if Islamist insult Atheism, what punishment should they get?

Get blasted with meme after meme on the internet. Like a poster below said, the internet is the official "atheist republicc"

please dont spread false news. seems to be zionist propoganda

U come out of ur shell marty. This news created a furore in the west. But as usual western govt will keep quiet as long as Saudi provides them with oil. Rapes and sexual harassment dont get reported. And mens pay blood money to come out of jail.
And if a saudi kills any other nationality, say, even an Indian muslim, he can pay blood money and walk freely, but if an Indian muslim kills a saudi, even if accidently, they are killed (recently a SL Muslim girl was beheaded).
Its not Zionist propaganda.
Its ur refusal to accept that Shariah is not successfull in the country u mentioned.

I cant believe we have such kind of discussions in 21th century.
facepalm.gif

why, is freedom of speech banned in 21st century? :lol:
Of course u can also discuss how earth stands on 3 elephants and big turtle, but it would be rather strange.

I wonder what will be the next discussion? - How to deal with witches and sorcerers? How to buy slaves properly? What is a minimum age for concubine? How to stone adulteress?

Back
Top Bottom