What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

even you know you are lying, women are safer anywhere than delhi, all uneducated jatts and gujjars have gone mad

I know,what I am talking about.I know a female friend who have been stalked for hours and sexually harassed by Saudi men.There is a reason why they don't allow women to go outside alone.They risk the abduction and sexual harassment its too unsafe for them there.Even with all the problem streets of Delhi is much safer than that.

Ya, instead we would be having women being stoned to death in public squares ..thanks but no thanks.
Ask Afghans how did they like their brief stint with Sharia laws under Taliban regime.

And if your are so fond of Sharia laws, why don't you handover your country Taliban (afterall implementing Sharia laws in Pakistan..is their main objectives.
Go ask your brethren in Swat, how they liked 7 century laws being imposed on them.

dont talk nonsense, taliban did some mistake. and i dont know why hell you telling me to go to swat what have i to do with swat

The society which wants all respect from outsiders and shows no respect for outside opinions can no longer live peacefully ..

ur agents in India ? dont mock urself kid. u been thankful to India since 1971. just thank our posts and bugger off.

Yes the dadas are doing a great job. No need to be pissed. Why do you think they spend more time in bd section? it doesn't take an intellect to tell where their loyalty lies ;) why thankful to India? you took away 100times from us than that you gave :lol: but wait for it, payback shall come ;)

I know,what I am talking about.I know a female friend who have been stalked for hours and sexually harassed by Saudi men.There is a reason why they don't allow women to go outside alone.They risk the abduction and sexual harassment its too unsafe for them there.Even with all the problem streets of Delhi is much safer than that.

what nonsense you saying man, dont compare delhi with saudi ok, no comparision. 5 yr old children dont get assaulted in saudi

1. Does Bangladesh have Sharia Law???

2. Did I say that Bangladesh is a Talibani state?

3. No thanks. I already know all I need to know about Islam. Improve your comprehension skills and then we'll talk.

Take your stupid Sharia Laws to areas ruled by Taliban. Let humanity prevail in other areas.

You were ordering us to not take sharia and said that only taliban states have sharia. Looks like you are just another 14 year old Internet badass who has no idea what he is speaking about. Now go and try to understand the crap you spout and then come back for a civilized discussion rather than butt-hurt whining.

Did you just say "All Religions"?:cheesy: Damn I want you to say it infront of RSS or hindutva fanatics. But I guess you are only brave enough to preach your ideologies in an online forum and not to the fanatics in your own soil. That's the correct approach though. Survival comes before ones ideologies.

Pls,You know nothing of RSS people.Many of them are Atheist themselves.Even the founder of the RSS was an Atheist.Hinduvtva is a political ideology.They have no problem in criticizing their religious beliefs in fact they do it themselves.

@matry
false flagger !! Whatever satisfies you ..

dont talk nonsense, taliban did some mistake. and i dont know why hell you telling me to go to swat what have i to do with swat

It is but obvious, why I am saying, what I am saying.

So what, if Taliban made a few mistakes..all is forgiven as long as they are serving the GoD...right?

what nonsense you saying man, dont compare delhi with saudi ok, no comparision. 5 yr old children dont get assaulted in saudi

Oh,it does.In fact after committing this horrible crime they could even walk free if you have enough money.That sort of insanity will never happen in India

Saudi Arabia

Will A Child Rapist Walk Free in Saudi Arabia? - The Daily Beast

Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money' - Middle East - World - The Independent

@matry
false flagger !! Whatever satisfies you ..

So are you saying that you disagree with the part where he said 5 year old kids don't get assaulted in Saudi Arabia? you know your country has no future when the people themselves deny its problems :lol: atleast he is saner than you peeps

Yes the dadas are doing a great job. No need to be pissed. Why do you think they spend more time in bd section? it doesn't take an intellect to tell where their loyalty lies ;) why thankful to India? you took away 100times from us than that you gave :lol: but wait for it, payback shall come ;)

payback will come ? yuck more bdians than last time b4 ? plz dont come to our land, try ur options of shifting to somewhere else or just drown n die in bay of Bengal is wht all I care.

Back
Top Bottom