What's new

How should Bangladesh Muslims deal with atheists who do not attack Islam?

Obviously the athiests who dont insult any religion and keep their atheism to themselves they are just fine with me. I myself have an athiest friend. His POV is he doesn't want to believe in anything he hasn't seen with his eyes. But he would never say anything against any religion. And I am cool with this lot.

And about the athiest bunch who attack other religions I guess you just have to put them in prison for six months and thats it. Trust me this ones are just wannabe "cool+bada$$" mutant combo most of the time high on weed. Just put them in jail for 5-6 months they will start to think straight. I mean they will give up this habit of nettling other peoples belief.

you realise bangladesh is muslim country so it should be governed with muslim laws

umm.. no Bangladesh has its own laws. It does not need to be governed with Muslim laws.

Take your stupid Sharia Laws to areas ruled by Taliban. Let humanity prevail in other areas.

If someone does not believe in what you believe, it is no reason to 'DEAL' with him.

you realise bangladesh is muslim country so it should be governed with muslim laws

Since when...It is republic of Bangladesh, not Islamic republic..they have a secular constitution.

Lol,some of the great men of human history were all atheists.Atheism fuels self sufficiency and independent thought,as long as they don't bother u why u bothering them.If a god has to persecute people to convince them, then he's no god at all.

And many were religious which obviously makes your statement stupid and invalid

umm.. no Bangladesh has its own laws. It does not need to be governed with Muslim laws.

Take your stupid Sharia Laws to areas ruled by Taliban. Let humanity prevail in other areas.

If someone does not believe in what you believe, it is no reason to 'DEAL' with him.

Sharia is god made law, if there had been sharia in our country the shame in delhi would not be happening.

Hello roshogolla bhai, let the country with over 100million Muslims decide whether they want Sharia or not. You go and spread your secularism in India while having an om avatar

Oh lord please save this world from religious bigots ... In a religion if you feel inner satisfaction then good if not then no need to do drama good to become independent and traverse your way clearing all the obstacles ..inner peace is right of every human soul ..

question goes for you too, why you interfering in muslim affair? these people insult prophet (pbuh), they should be jailed

Why can't I??I have the right to express my opinion in any worldly affairs.That's my right for freedom of speech.Expressing one's opinion on anything is not a crime.

Sharia is god made law, if there had been sharia in our country the shame in delhi would not be happening.

Its god made law acc. to those who believe in your god. For those who do not, it is just laws used by Talibanis and the orthodox muslim countries / areas.

Also, we do not need STRICTER laws in India. We need implementation of the existing laws. No need for Shariah in India.
I agree with your sentiments but they are misplaced.

Why can't I??I have the right to express my opinion in any worldly affairs.That's my right for freedom of speech.Expressing one's opinion on anything is not a crime.

sorry you have no right to insult my belief, go take your freedom of speech elsewhere. you ever try to insult prophet (pbuh) in front of me i break your head

Really then why Despite all the Sharia why inb Middle Eastern countries women face a high risk of Sexual Harassment.

Back
Top Bottom