What's new

How Pakistanis view others but do not get the same respect and dignity

Apnon ko jotay, oron ko piar o har
Tum hi btao yeh kia bat hoi yar.

The relationship with the Chinese is mainly based upon business and defence ties. Relating to people to people contact still largely remains relatively Lowkey and Unknown. Many Chinese know nothing about Pakistan despite both countries having good relations. Pakistanis and Chinese do not share any cultural ties, the language, lifestyle culture and food are completely different. Pakistan however does have cultural links with its other three neighbours of India, Afghanistan & Iran.

My concern is this, a british pak walks through airport is attacked by d ic khead security for bribes.
If they don't pay then all security get together and start to harrass them and then make them late.
If gora goes through then they wont even look their way and matter of fact start to offer them carry thier bags. The best advantage a foreigner pak brings with them is the understanding of self pride and cares for his own people. He/she has had the taste of love with sticks and stones from right wing groups. It is rare to get british pak kissing a ss maybe some dik head uncle or twisted liberal aunties.

Most Foreigners are very genuine and good hearted. They get taken for granted, majority even invest in their own Countries and contribute towards hospitals, schools, road work and support other people.

When they stop. That is when native Pakistanis will value them.

Foreigners are more kind towards others also.

This time when i
Most Foreigners are very genuine and good hearted. They get taken for granted, majority even invest in their own Countries and contribute towards hospitals, schools, road work and support other people.

This time when i go pak i aint giving no money. I going count all pennies and make sure i get back my change even if its 1 rupee. Better to hang around yourself then be hanging around vultures.

This time when i

This time when i go pak i aint giving no money. I going count all pennies and make sure i get back my change even if its 1 rupee. Better to hang around yourself then be hanging around vultures.

Just because you’re a foreigner doesn’t mean they increase price rates, money isn’t even an issue, just a matter of principles. What’s right is right.

What foreigners are you talking about? Are you talking Dual national Pakistanis? All they do is invest in real estate and increase the market price for poor Pakistanis.

Sad. People should do basic research about builders and power of attorney.

The whole country even molvis are in the game.
I remember when my crooked uncle and his family sat around the katt and said oh England is corrupt. i said true but look at pak it is claimed Muslim country but still ten yr old are sold and raped right here. You can really sleep with three four girl at same time and have wild drug parties anything goes here alcohol is purer. The look on their faces priceless.

The whole country even molvis are in the game.
I remember when my crooked uncle and his family sat around the katt and said oh England is corrupt. i said true but look at pak it is claimed Muslim country but still ten yr old are sold and raped right here. You can really sleep with three four girl at same time and have wild drug parties anything goes here alcohol is purer. The look on their faces priceless.

yea man, Pakistan is corrupt but is Pakistani/Kashmiri community in Britain any better? All I hear is they live on welfare and groom little girls. Isn't it kinda weird coming from one corrupt community to another corrupt community and asking others to 'value' you because of some foreign passport?

yea man, Pakistan is corrupt but is Pakistani/Kashmiri community in Britain any better? All I hear is they live on welfare and groom little girls. Isn't it kinda weird coming from one corrupt community to another corrupt community and asking others to 'value' you because of some foreign passport?

Either way Pakistanis right? And the grooming was from native Pakistanis

Either way Pakistanis right? And the grooming was from native Pakistanis

LOL.. every Pakistani or almost all Pakistanis In England are native Pakistanis with almost no intermixing and they all are part of Brit Pakistani/Kashmiri community.
Anyway, why do you think people in Pakistan should 'value' you because of your foreign passport? :-)

True but please put this in your head Pakistan is Muslim country right. so why the fcuk do they like to preach others well they fcuk about themselves. The focus is on Pakistan groups how come other groups not shown on media and likes of jimmy saville or cyril smith are exposed after they died.
Welfare my son come to Britain try your best you still end up in dead end warehouse job. I once asked my friend why he doesn't move up he said because pak cant move up he can only open his own business that all. We want to be valued as Pakistani not some people to be fleeced but if gora goes in airport then you offer your virginity.

True but please put this in your head Pakistan is Muslim country right. so why the fcuk do they like to preach others well they fcuk about themselves. The focus is on Pakistan groups how come other groups not shown on media and likes of jimmy saville or cyril smith are exposed after they died.
Welfare my son come to Britain try your best you still end up in dead end warehouse job. I once asked my friend why he doesn't move up he said because pak cant move up he can only open his own business that all. We want to be valued as Pakistani not some people to be fleeced but if gora goes in airport then you offer your virginity.

Dude, east or west, grooming is wrong, simple as that. Pakistani/Kashmiri community in UK were never known to be highly contributing one anyway.

And yea, people should value everyone equally, agree on that part.

Another thing, I have hard time understanding your comments about sleeping around. Are you against pre marital sleeping around?

LOL.. every Pakistani or almost all Pakistanis In England are native Pakistanis with almost no intermixing and they all are part of Brit Pakistani/Kashmiri community.
Anyway, why do you think people in Pakistan should 'value' you because of your foreign passport? :-)

You missed the whole point sunshine.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom