What's new

How many years will it take for China to add another India's nominal GDP? 3, 4 or 5?

How many years it will take for China to add another Indian GDP?

• less than 3 years

• 3 years

• 4 years

• 5 years

• more than 5 years

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On average, China grows by $1 trillion in nominal GDP per year.

Right now, the Indian nominal GDP is a little over $2 trillion.

Thus, it takes a little over 2 years to add India's GDP to China's.
----------
In five years' time, the Indian nominal GDP should be about $3 trillion.

By 2020, it should take about 3 years for China to add another India to the Chinese nominal GDP.

The facts and figures are simply amazing.

Based on IMF estimate between 2010 to 2015, China added
(2015) USD11.384 trillion - USD 6.039 = US5.345 trillion into her GDP.
That average to USD 1.069 trillion per year.

Whereas India grew by merely USD 474.117 billion during the same period averaging USD 94.82 billion per year.

So China's GDP in compliance to the SNA 2013 should be much higher.

The facts and figures are simply amazing.

Based on IMF estimate between 2010 to 2015, China added
(2015) USD11.384 trillion - USD 6.039 = US5.345 trillion into her GDP.
That average to USD 1.069 trillion per year.

Whereas India grew by merely USD 474.117 billion during the same period averaging USD 94.82 billion per year.

So China's GDP in compliance to the SNA 2013 should be much higher.

Don't Believe The Chinese Economic Statistics: Except The Ones About The Crash Perhaps

Andrew. I am sorry to say, sitting in Wuhan or wherever, you have absolutely NO IDEA of what is going on in your own country. High net worth Chinese people are leaving China, without exception. 25% of high-end real estate purchases in Los Angeles last year were by Chinese. And before you puff your chest with pride, remember - they are leaving China to settle in the States.

Chinese people love real estates. All people I know of have multi houses, and some of them have houses in other countries, especially if they have college kids attending foreign high schools or universities. So owning a house in LA doesn't necessarily mean they are leaving China.

Chinese people love real estates. All people I know of have multi houses, and some of them have houses in other countries, especially if they have college kids attending foreign high schools or universities. So owning a house in LA doesn't necessarily mean they are leaving China.

I knew you would say that!

Rich Chinese Leaving China
China's Millionaires Are Leaving China | Acumen | OZY
Why China’s Rich Are Leaving - Fortune
China's Millionaires Are Leaving China - Yahoo News
Wealthy Chinese Are Fleeing the Country Like Mad | ChinaFile
Chinese millionaires plan to leave in droves: Report
Almost Half of China's Rich Want to Emigrate - Businessweek
The Great Chinese Exodus - WSJ

India Fudging GDP to Show Faster Growth Than China?

India GDP growth is one-third statistical illusion

India growing faster than China is like saying Bihar's growth quicker than Gujarat

India's inflated GDP numbers contradict the real story

The entire Indian economy is a fraud. Built on massive debt-based consumption and hot money inflows. The ponzi scheme will come to an end the second the Fed raises interest rates which will see hot money leaving India they no longer will be able to cover their deficits.
The Rupee will collapse and India won't have enough forex reserves to prop up the collapsing Rupee.

India is like Greece, but much much worse.

The whole Indian economic 'miracle' is a giant pyramid scheme.

Last edited:

:-) Then the sad thing would be, the Chinese Government are encouraging it. I wonder why?

Next why are rich Indians refusing to return to India. If you want to be a "Gordon Chang" alike, at least make it coherent and logical. :smart:

The migration of rich folks is both interesting and interesting and should not be viewed with negativeness or politically unless these folks applied for political asylum. e.g. why did Jim Rogers moved his family from his cozy home in New York to Singapore?

Most unfortunately most of China asylum seekers have NO MONEY.

Next time, we should really avoid such comparison.
I am sorry for all.
India cannot even compare to western China which is a 2 trillion US dollars economy with annual growth more than 8% in H1 of 2014.

Sun Tzu should have written another proverb in his book:"Consult AndrewJin on learning the art of academically destroying ones opponent":)

I don't have to. I have been traveling to both countries for the longest time. I need not to see these doomsday report on China. I can feel what is real and what is unreal. Seeing is believing.

Example: If I ask my kids to choose between only China and India (They have been to both) as the next travel destination, they will immediately choose China without any hesitation. Off course, they prefer Europe. Not that I am belittling India, decades of modernization did not changed much by our perception.

So you see, I do not need to see crappy economic projection by folks like "Gordon Chang" or others.

He really wasted some time searching for western propaganda.:rofl:
That's probably where their delusion comes from.
They won't like Jim Rogers.:D

:rofl:
Just have a look at what's going on in South Asia section and their obsession with threads in Far East section.
:rofl:

They sincerely believe in these propaganda, just like they believe "super power" and "Mother of all Deals" stories.

I don't have to. I have been traveling to both countries for the longest time. I need not to see these doomsday report on China. I can feel what is real and what is unreal. Seeing is believing.

Example: If I ask my kids to choose between only China and India (They have been to both) as the next travel destination, they will immediately choose China without any hesitation. Off course, they prefer Europe. Not that I am belittling India, decades of modernization did not changed much by our perception.

So you see, I do not need to see crappy economic projection by folks like "Gordon Chang" or others.
I agree Chinese stats are hard to believe.
Have a look at the recent report released in September.
http://csis.org/files/publication/150824_Rosen_BrokenAbacus_WEB.pdf

Recalculation of Chinese GDP of 2008
A Reconstruction of China’s 2008 GDP.png

Jim Rogers

No one who is serious into economics gives a crap about speculation investors like Rogers, Soros etc. They come and go like migratory birds worldwide.....sing songs of praise when they are able to make money....and leave whining when they are not able to.

What matters is that India is now beating China in greenfield investment amount already this year, car sales and other consumption is increasing (whereas China it is stagnating or decreasing)...and India is going into the next phase of growth whereas China's best growth rates are behind it (and often dubious figures at that). Combine this with the demographic trends and its massive gap with China's wealth creation, massive increasing internal security budget that China is forced to spend (to ensure political stability)...and the fact that China has severe structural issues in its economy fuelled by its infrastructure and real estate bubble (just to keep the contruction industry + employment humming along) causing some severe NPA issues (which China has clearly been under-reporting).....and your bravado and bragging become quite laughable. The two countries are at different stages of economic growth....one is still in take off phase the other is hitting cruise phase....why dont you accept that?

Few are saying/believe China is going to crash, burn and decline into oblivion....but China is not some eternal miracle that will never end in this modern era....after all have you not looked at Chinese history or history in general? A heavy dose of reality is coming...and its probably coming sooner than you think. It is inevitable....the only fear is will the super image-conscious/face saving CCP be able to handle it?

Example: If I ask my kids to choose between only China and India (They have been to both) as the next travel destination, they will immediately choose China without any hesitation.
India is nowhere to be seen.
I guess, too d**** and f****?
屏幕快照 2015-10-10 08.54.11.png

屏幕快照 2015-10-10 08.53.54.png

They sincerely believe in these propaganda, just like they believe "super power" and "Mother of all Deals" stories.
Somewhere in PDF they bragged their no.1 FDI and greenfield investment....

China is now at an advanced stage of development, of course the growth rate is slowing.
But not the absolute growth, as this thread is talking about, How many years will it take for China to add another India's nominal GDP?

The funny thing is China's western part grows faster than India with 8-9%, both at 2-trillion U.S. dollar.
Don't even mention our top2 provinces, Guangdong, Jiangsu, each is a one-trillion economy with growth rate at 7.7-8.5% in H1 2015.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom