What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

I literally experienced many things.

Even during my post graduation they used to keep me awake :P that was funny to listen to a mix FM channels switching frequency .

anyway what we hear daily around specially late night means something does exist.

the things which happen to us in the house, i cant post here--- suffice to say, the 5canal house was made over hindu muddhi [burning ground of the dead]

My father when we were young(3 sons) took us to a temple in a village in Tamilnadu called Ananmar temple, a temple for village deity popular in that area(Salem District) on a full moon day. I saw many people possessed(though till then my belief was it is psychological illness) and the priests treating them but a particular 75 year something old woman caught my attention - She ran and climbed up to the top of a 18th century rusty iron pillar which was about 7 meters in length so easily in a few seconds like a monkey climbing up a tree. It would be extremely difficult even for the healthiest of human being to climb up. It shook my belief since then though I am still not fully convinced it is the spirit or something but I do not have an answer yet.

My father when we were young(3 sons) took us to a temple in a village in Tamilnadu called Ananmar temple, a temple for village deity popular in that area(Salem District) on a full moon day. I saw many people possessed(though till then my belief was it is psychological illness) and the priests treating them but a particular 75 year something old woman caught my attention - She ran and climbed up to the top of a 18th century rusty iron pillar which was about 7 meters in length so easily in a few seconds like a monkey climbing up a tree. It would be extremely difficult even for the healthiest of human being to climb up. It shook my belief since then though I am still not fully convinced it is the spirit or something but I do not have an answer yet.

We have a boy in our neighbourhood who experienced some personality change.

He is not educated but just can read speak Urdu and write it nothing else . But when he at times experienced the change , or possessiveness by some other power, he suddenly used to start speaking in Russian, English and German.

We are witness to this. After many religious mediations he was cured.

Absolute non sense. When we are scared our brain shows us a image of what we fear or what we want to see. For example a recently deceased relative or a friend etc.

Absolute non sense. When we are scared our brain shows us a image of what we fear or what we want to see. For example a recently deceased relative or a friend etc.

could be BUT what about the voices ?

And what about those who are NOT scared ? :)))))

Please share some of your experiences.

There are many

stating just one of those here

(am a person who always studied at night and still do when no one is around) during my post graduation one night I was feeling so sleepy and also worried how will I go through the boring theory book points.

still I slip to dozing when songs and other sounds of radio channels started bothering me I woke tried to look around with half opened eyes there was NO radio on neither TV.

But the sounds continued with switching off between radio channels, news, songs, other relays. (As we have seen many things and often hear sounds ) so I just tried to ignore it as a normal phenomenon but then dancing visuals started :P

and I said ok heck fk you guys am waking up.

and then sat to study and cleared that boring theory paper.

we have been living there for 20 years, we dont mind seeing people in our room, running in halls/over roof , frequent pushes, voices, loss of items--- and varoius other problems... infact its normal for us now -- these people answer the phone for us lol !! and i live in one of the top3 most posh places of lahore

that is one of the reasons why i am building a new house for my parents

Voices and pushing, you're lucky you don't have @hinduguy's astral from trying to grope you every odd half hour. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
No one beats this

old-monk-bottle.jpg

Along with this

nethili+meen+fry+poricha+meen+.jpg

Dono lete hi sab bhoot pret bhag jayenge...

Back
Top Bottom