What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

carefull..watchout for these...:omghaha:

2irvvbd.jpg

:fie: wth is that?

@Alpha1 .. in some uk channels they openly advertise this pir taveez stuff.. but recently UK police has started investigation into thse phenomenon.. mostly punjabi aunties are involved in them it seems to me..
honestly you don't want me to start anti desi women thing here

Last edited by a moderator:

from witch i remember

have u seen the movie blair witch project??

something i found on net

"I just have one ghost acquaintance in my life. It was when I was studying in collage back in India. Those days I use to stay in hostel. I was 20, and my exams where going on. Both me and my friend saw it. It was around 1 AM, we were in the study hall preparing for the exam next day. There were a few more girls in the study hall.

After feeling tired of reading, and because it was so late at night I was feeling sleepy, so just for a change and to refresh, I looked out of the window. There in distance I saw a lady in white Saari (Traditional dress of Indian ladies), she was some 5' tall, had long black hair (it was knee length long), was combing it with her fingers. The best part is, this lady was not standing on the ground but she was at top of a house, I could see her so clearly because there was light from the street lamp above her.

I blinked my eyes, but still it was there. I did it again and again, but no change I could still see her. I showed it to my friend, she too could see her. We called the other girls, but by the time they came it was gone. I should say it faded away.

The next day after our exams, we (me and my friend) walked to the direction where we saw this lady the previous night. There was nothing, not even that house. The lamp post was there, but the bulb was broken and was covered with spider web.

I had totally forgotten about this incident, but now after reading the other stories, I remembered it. I still don't know what I saw that night. Was it my mind playing trick after I got exhausted studying, but how is it possible that my friend too saw it... Guess it was a ghost itself.

from witch i remember

have u seen the movie blair witch project??

something i found on net

"I just have one ghost acquaintance in my life. It was when I was studying in collage back in India. Those days I use to stay in hostel. I was 20, and my exams where going on. Both me and my friend saw it. It was around 1 AM, we were in the study hall preparing for the exam next day. There were a few more girls in the study hall.

After feeling tired of reading, and because it was so late at night I was feeling sleepy, so just for a change and to refresh, I looked out of the window. There in distance I saw a lady in white Saari (Traditional dress of Indian ladies), she was some 5' tall, had long black hair (it was knee length long), was combing it with her fingers. The best part is, this lady was not standing on the ground but she was at top of a house, I could see her so clearly because there was light from the street lamp above her.

I blinked my eyes, but still it was there. I did it again and again, but no change I could still see her. I showed it to my friend, she too could see her. We called the other girls, but by the time they came it was gone. I should say it faded away.

The next day after our exams, we (me and my friend) walked to the direction where we saw this lady the previous night. There was nothing, not even that house. The lamp post was there, but the bulb was broken and was covered with spider web.

I had totally forgotten about this incident, but now after reading the other stories, I remembered it. I still don't know what I saw that night. Was it my mind playing trick after I got exhausted studying, but how is it possible that my friend too saw it... Guess it was a ghost itself.
yes, I ve seem blair witch project!
watch the Fourth kind starring Mila J.

yes, I ve seem blair witch project!
watch the Fourth kind starring Mila J.

that was all propaganda apparently..........the tape was totally doctored!!

another one

This unforgettable incident took place in October this year when we (my father, mother, sister and myself) were on my way to North Bengal to celebrate the Durga Pujas (a festival of Bengal).

. We boarded the Teesta Torsha express from Sealdah. It was going good until night when my uncle called us up and told us that 19 oil tankers were derailed at Kishanganj. We were now 34hours in train.

Day 2: We suffered a lot as the train stopped for hours at stations and the attendants switched of the A.Cs in the train. We were tired and slept off after we reached NJP at 12. 30 at night. After some time, I woke up for some fresh air as I was feeling uncomfortable being confined in a small area for so long. So I went out and after refreshing myself, out of sheer curiosity, I opened the door latch. The train was stationary. I checked the cell info, which showed that it was GAISAL and the time was 1.28A.M by my watch. It was steady when suddenly a gust of wind passed through me. Then I heard the honk of an engine which was gradually approaching closer. Then suddenly I heard a loud noise as if there was an explosion. Then our train began moving with a jerk and suddenly I regained my senses and everything was as quiet as before. I closed the door latch and as soon as I looked behind, I saw a shadowy figure which suddenly disappeared within a second! I quickly went back inside. I kept thinking about what had happened exactly as I did not believe in paranormal activities before and thought it was just a dream.

Day 3: We reached my maternal uncles home by morning. I decided to surf the net and check whether anyone had experienced the same at GAISAL...

Then, to my surprise, I found out that GAISAL was the site of one of the worst railway accidents in history of Indian Railways!

I have some questions in my mind which will remain unanswered. 1) The first question is, have anybody else experienced the same? 2) If so, why don't the drivers experience? 3) Or was it just a dream?

that was all propaganda apparently..........the tape was totally doctored!!

It wasnt a tape. It was a scripted choreographed movie appear to look like a tape. Blair witch project movie has 2 parts. First one is good though, second one is crap.

my parents house is haunted -- by all possible definitions

eventhough my full family is of technocrats, one cant refute the things we see/feel/hear every day --there is a bbc series on ghosts/haunted houses these days and ALL the things the people ''alive victims'' on the series say, happen in our house

my parents house is haunted -- by all possible definitions

eventhough my full family is of technocrats, one cant refute the things we see every day --there is a bbc series on ghosts/haunted houses these days and ALL the things the people ''alive victims'' on the series say, happen in our house

I literally experienced many things.

Even during my post graduation they used to keep me awake :P that was funny to listen to a mix FM channels switching frequency .

anyway what we hear daily around specially late night means something does exist.

Back
Top Bottom