What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

people with vivid imagination can paint pictures of scary things in dark.. human beings are not naturally nocturnal.. darkness scares the sh*t out of us...
yara, i cant open my eyes in too much light and i am fine in darkness.
Infact my parents often scold me that why i dont turn on the light even in the evening :D

Just now I was listening to a FM channel and they were narrating a story based on real life experience as they claim.It was very interesting supernatural story, I got bit scared too, but do you guys believe in these paranormal activities.

oh they are very real, i have personal experience with it.

@hinduguy @Dillinger @Mamba
Not kidding!
My parents took me to three pir (baba jis)
this year.
2 out of 3 of them say either some Relative did black majic on me and the other says i am posessed.
I am confessing today :rofl: I only drink water with a taweez, (piece of paper with , holy writings) to ward off negative beings and events

Bro a lot of these pirs are full of sht, I bet your parents payed for the taweez too. I used to have a taweez my nani gave me but I was like Rab rakhe and handed it back to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
True story bhai every word, I can still remember how scared I was, we both ended up sleeping next to our parents that night even though we had our own room.
I live in a big creepy house so I just turned on all the lights

Bro a lot of these pirs are full of sht, I bet your parents payed for the taweez too. I used to have a taweez my nani gave me but I was like Rab rakhe and handed it back to her.
Don't know if they paid him but it is strictly implemented on me. I am not allowed to drink water without the taweez

allah tu jalaal tu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aai bala ko taal tu:omghaha:

i have just experienced deja-vu feeling ,,,no supernatural phenomenon

Musalman, sardar, or hindu?

I often feel deja vu like I dream something and then forget about it until it actually happens to me and I am like oh sht I dreamt this.

those who believe... why is it that many of us have never experienced it.. I mean, if the earth is teeming with jinn and ghost and other paranormal stuff, we should chance upon it at least once in 10 years or so..

Back
Top Bottom