What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

Okay so I was perhaps 8 or 9 and I woke up one night so I went to the kitchen in my house to get some cookies. I woke my little brother up as well since we used to wake each other up if one was awake so we could have milk and cookies together without our mom finding out. Anyway we used to keep all the lights closed in my home except there was night light in the kitchen as you had to pass through the kitchen and then a small corridor to get to the bathroom (in case someone had to go at night). So we go to the kitchen and we take out the milk and cookies and we sit down at our table that had 5 chairs. So while we are eating we are like talking (I don't remember about what but that is besides the point) and I ask him if he wants more milk, he goes OK so I was like and what about our last brother who was seated besides him (3 boys in my family), so then my bro goes he didn't wake up our last brother. So then I was like wtf who is that next to you and he turns and screams running out of the kitchen. The person or thing whatever had no reaction and just continued to sit there wearing all black and then I got scared and ran out as well. Anyway over the years I thought it was just a bad dream but then a few years later my little brother brings it up and is like do you remember that night? So that is how I know it happened since we both remember. Some creepy sht we reckon it was a jinn and they say that young children, animals, and old people are more inclined to see the supernatural.

bhai tu masti kar raha hai,,,,,are u sure??

Most jinns go about their bijnus and dont mess with people. They will attack anyone if they need to so hindus *** get a free pass.
I ve had very bad experience doing the ouija board by myself( a lesson for me not to do it again) and sleeping in the dark at a relative's house in karachi so i have no doubt about their existence. Luckily I was spared a physical appearance from them or else I would ve probably ended up with a heart attack!

well he was saying they will attack only if you believe in them.. which I obviously was not.. one of his mates became severly ill and had to go back to bangladesh.. after that he got fear in his heart... :lol:

I have slept on terrace many times in my childhood alone(summer time).. during those days not much crime in our area and I did not believe in ghost etc.

we must be humble enough to accept that humans dnt know everything.i'm not saying they exist or not.i'm just saying that we must not be so arrogant that we know everything and we're the masters of the world.

egjactly...................

well he was saying they will attack only if you believe in them.. which I obviously was not.. one of his mates became severly ill and had to go back to bangladesh.. after that he got fear in his heart... :lol:

I have slept on terrace many times in my childhood alone(summer time).. during those days not much crime in our area and I did not believe in ghost etc.

but how can we prove it??

Okay so I was perhaps 8 or 9 and I woke up one night so I went to the kitchen in my house to get some cookies. I woke my little brother up as well since we used to wake each other up if one was awake so we could have milk and cookies together without our mom finding out. Anyway we used to keep all the lights closed in my home except there was night light in the kitchen as you had to pass through the kitchen and then a small corridor to get to the bathroom (in case someone had to go at night). So we go to the kitchen and we take out the milk and cookies and we sit down at our table that had 5 chairs. So while we are eating we are like talking (I don't remember about what but that is besides the point) and I ask him if he wants more milk, he goes OK so I was like and what about our last brother who was seated besides him (3 boys in my family), so then my bro goes he didn't wake up our last brother. So then I was like wtf who is that next to you and he turns and screams running out of the kitchen. The person or thing whatever had no reaction and just continued to sit there wearing all black and then I got scared and ran out as well. Anyway over the years I thought it was just a bad dream but then a few years later my little brother brings it up and is like do you remember that night? So that is how I know it happened since we both remember. Some creepy sht we reckon it was a jinn and they say that young children, animals, and old people are more inclined to see the supernatural.
:cray: you just gave me goosebumps ...

Those who believe in them and are interested them are more like to somehow experience them. OTOH, my very secular cousin came to believe in them a very hard way( like seeing a woman standing beore him). He sold his house asap and moved back to chicago! lol

Aare bhai mein jo bhi bolunga aap samajh nahni paoge kyun ki i am a odia and i can say only in odia and only odia's can understand this. Most of the things i can't translate to English or hindi as i don't know actual english or hindi terms for them. Only thing i can say i was terrified by that incident that night and i was kid at that time. I listened some sort of sounds with my grandma and after that some one just hit our back door.

yaar pls try kar,,,,u can do it

Back
Top Bottom