What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

for that u may need

207-211-large.jpg

Kayam_churan_collage.jpg
Where fcuk you got those pics man .... bachpan ki yaad aa gayi !!!!

yeah .. I have just named my pillow dillinger ... do you feel anything else :lol:

I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL YOU! WITH A LUNGI, A LUNGI SOAKED IN THE EFFUSIONS OF A LUNGI BANGER'S NETHER REGIONS! :pissed:

I guess they say they exist in fourth dimensions and they are always around us but we are just not able to see them all the time. Please guys do comment and share if you have experienced such things.

In bible these are called demons( evil connotation, which is incorrect ) In islam we call them jinn. They existed before humans were created. Iblees( the Devils) was a Jinn who was kinda elevated to the status of Angels & had same access to God as do the angels.
There are all different religions/beliefs among them. David Icke did extensive study of Jinns in Islam actually. He is the one usually talking about aliens and reptilians.
King Solomon and David had power and control over Jinns.
Read the Testament of Solomon. The testament also prophecised Jesus and was apparently rejected by jews due to that reason.
The Testament of Solomon

one of my professors who is an anthropologist have done research in the subject of black magic and stuff for 30 years and when i asked him whether he believes them he said "yes"

In bible these are called demons( evil connotation, which is incorrect ) In islam we call them jinn. They existed before humans were created. Iblees( the Devils) was a Jinn who was kinda elevated to the status of Angels & had same access to God as do the angels.
There are all different religions/beliefs among them. David Icke did extensive study of Jinns in Islam actually. He is the one usually talking about aliens and reptilians.
King Solomon and David had power and control over Jinns.
Read the Testament of Solomon. The testament also prophecised Jesus and was apparently rejected by jews due to that reason.
The Testament of Solomon

one of my bd friend is sh*t scared of jinn ... but somehow believes it does not attack hindus .. @Skies @BDforever

Last edited by a moderator:
Please share it with us.

Okay so I was perhaps 8 or 9 and I woke up one night so I went to the kitchen in my house to get some cookies. I woke my little brother up as well since we used to wake each other up if one was awake so we could have milk and cookies together without our mom finding out. Anyway we used to keep all the lights closed in my home except there was night light in the kitchen as you had to pass through the kitchen and then a small corridor to get to the bathroom (in case someone had to go at night). So we go to the kitchen and we take out the milk and cookies and we sit down at our table that had 5 chairs. So while we are eating we are like talking (I don't remember about what but that is besides the point) and I ask him if he wants more milk, he goes OK so I was like and what about our last brother who was seated besides him (3 boys in my family), so then my bro goes he didn't wake up our last brother. So then I was like wtf who is that next to you and he turns and screams running out of the kitchen. The person or thing whatever had no reaction and just continued to sit there wearing all black and then I got scared and ran out as well. Anyway over the years I thought it was just a bad dream but then a few years later my little brother brings it up and is like do you remember that night? So that is how I know it happened since we both remember. Some creepy sht we reckon it was a jinn and they say that young children, animals, and old people are more inclined to see the supernatural.

Back
Top Bottom