What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

Those who believe in them and are interested them are more like to somehow experience them. OTOH, my very secular cousin came to believe in them a very hard way( like seeing a woman standing beore him). He sold his house asap and moved back to chicago! lol

these ghosts in houses seem to be comman in usa only

bhai tu masti kar raha hai,,,,,are u sure??

Khasme bhai I had this experience, trust me for a long time I did not believe it but why would my brother remember the same exact thing? Creepy but after that I never doubt the existence of the supernatural.

Also one time my nana was like oi tell the man outside to stop pacing, I looked out the window and no one was there. I was like nana abu there is no one and he is like what you mean I still see him, he is just pacing. I was like maybe you are tired seeing things get some sleep and he goes I see him everyday at this time. Then I got goosebumps because I remembered how they say old people can see stuff we cannot as well as young children so I was like let him do it and went to my room. The thing is my nana is still in good mental shape and is intelligent so I don't think he would make things up, he was genuinely surprised that I could not see the man he saw.

people with vivid imagination can paint pictures of scary things in dark.. human beings are not naturally nocturnal.. darkness scares the sh*t out of us...

pata nai yaar,,,,it could all be imagination or hallucination too

brain works in mysterious ways

Khasme bhai I had this experience, trust me for a long time I did not believe it but why would my brother remember the same exact thing? Creepy but after that I never doubt the existence of the supernatural.

Also one time my nana was like oi tell the man outside to stop pacing, I looked out the window and no one was there. I was like nana abu there is no one and he is like what you mean I still see him, he is just pacing. I was like maybe you are tired seeing things get some sleep and he goes I see him everyday at this time. Then I got goosebumps because I remembered how they say old people can see stuff we cannot as well as young children so I was like let him do it and went to my room. The thing is my nana is still in good mental shape and is intelligent so I don't think he would make things up, he was genuinely surprised that I could not see the man he saw.

are u punjabi??

@hinduguy @Dillinger @Mamba
Not kidding!
My parents took me to three pir (baba jis)
this year.
2 out of 3 of them say either some Relative did black majic on me and the other says i am posessed.
I am confessing today :rofl: I only drink water with a taweez, (piece of paper with , holy writings) to ward off negative beings and events

Last edited by a moderator:

dont you think you have already been told scary stuff .. and you saw some outline of something or experience and did not have an opportunity to investigate...
It has happened to me many times but usually I go and check... not because I am brave but because I dont believe in them.. our worst fears come out when its dark.. :devil:

:cray: you just gave me goosebumps ...

True story bhai every word, I can still remember how scared I was, we both ended up sleeping next to our parents that night even though we had our own room.

Not kidding!
this year.
2 out of 3 of them say either some Relative did black majic on me and the other says i am posessed.
I am confessing today :rofl: I only drink water with a taweez, (piece of paper with , holy writings) to ward off negative beings and events

allah tu jalaal tu,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aai bala ko taal tu:omghaha:

dont you think you have already been told scary stuff .. and you saw some outline of something or experience and did not have an opportunity to investigate...
It has happened to me many times but usually I go and check... not because I am brave but because I dont believe in them.. our worst fears come out when its dark.. :devil:

i have just experienced deja-vu feeling ,,,no supernatural phenomenon

@Mamba janaab zaraa be kind enough to grab the next flight, grab those three dodos and make em' spill the beans on their con.

Not kidding!
this year.

my father also believes in these things .. I remember in my childhood I saw a bunch of people surrounding a snake charmer .. the guy after some time asked .. whether somebody can volunteer to check that snakes are harmless and he will give free taveez.. I did (free taveez and I trusted him not sure why) ... he left a few snakes on me which crawled ..
he gave a taveez after that..

when I told my father.. he gave two thappad and threw the taveez away.. :P
what I understood from his shouting is not the snakes but the taveez is the problem somebody might have done magic with it..

Yeah but I am not afraid of the dark and it was not the first time we were in the kitchen at night, we used to do it often to sneakily eat more junk food and so it was shocking. It was something in the shape of a dude though that is for sure whatever it was, if it was just me I would think I was just seeing sht but it is highly unlikely both me and my brother remember the same thing detail for detail.

Back
Top Bottom