What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

janbaz, my house will be built inshallah in 6 months -- you are welcome to live in this one for a week --- no amount of surats will help you .. trust me

carefull..watchout for these...:omghaha:

2irvvbd.jpg

she is defying laws of physics...

We have a boy in our neighbourhood who experienced some personality change.

He is not educated but just can read speak Urdu and write it nothing else . But when he at times experienced the change , or possessiveness by some other power, he suddenly used to start speaking in Russian, English and German.

We are witness to this. After many religious mediations he was cured.

What is Foreign Language Syndrome? | Pimsleur Approach™

There are many

stating just one of those here

(am a person who always studied at night and still do when no one is around) during my post graduation one night I was feeling so sleepy and also worried how will I go through the boring theory book points.

still I slip to dozing when songs and other sounds of radio channels started bothering me I woke tried to look around with half opened eyes there was NO radio on neither TV.

But the sounds continued with switching off between radio channels, news, songs, other relays. (As we have seen many things and often hear sounds ) so I just tried to ignore it as a normal phenomenon but then dancing visuals started :P

and I said ok heck fk you guys am waking up.

and then sat to study and cleared that boring theory paper.

maybe a bout of sleep paralysis??

@Alpha1 .. in some uk channels they openly advertise this pir taveez stuff.. but recently UK police has started investigation into thse phenomenon.. mostly punjabi aunties are involved in them it seems to me..

These Pirs are all fraud. Why do ignorant people keep going to them they make tons of money by fooling people.:hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happens if an atheist reads the surat al jinn?

read the translation -- you might understand the meaning particularly if you have basic info about abrahamic religions ---

the quran has verses for all aspects of life... dealings with wife,kids,parents-- Jurisprudence, anti magic,business,history etc -- even scientific facts which were agreed upon later by scientists

janbaz, my house will be built inshallah in 6 months -- you are welcome to live in this one for a week --- no amount of surats will help you .. trust me

My problem with these ''Supernatural'' experiences is that they all turned out to be some nightmares when i was a kid. I have never seen or heard or felt anything supernatural so i refuse to believe.

read the translation -- you might understand the meaning particularly if you have basic info about abrahamic religions ---

the quran has verses for all aspects of life... dealings with wife,kids,parents-- Jurisprudence, anti magic,business,history etc -- even scientific facts which were agreed upon later by scientists

Yes but what of the jinns? Can you imagine a visitation by something that can assume forms, contort in to all sorts of "unnatural" positions. It would immensely aide me and Hype's research in unconventional ingress.

So what do they look like? @BDforever has a mortal fear of the jinns

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom