What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

i remember it was my 2nd day of surrat jin -- in my dream i met all this laanty spirits , they put my finger on their heart and said ''perh allah, muhammed -- hum to idher he hain'' and started laughing

I don't believe in evil spirits but i do believe in Angels. There is one true thing happened to my Grandmother that i can't explain and i can't ignore it.
My grandmother had lost three children while they were still few days old. She became depressed due to that. One day she saw some old man with very clean and white clothes standing on the door, he said something to reassure my grandmother she obviously got scared and ran. she turned back and saw no one, she ran up the street but that old man was no where to be seen.

Yes but what of the jinns? Can you imagine a visitation by something that can assume forms, contort in to all sorts of "unnatural" positions. It would immensely aide me and Hype's research in unconventional ingress.

So what do they look like? @BDforever has a mortal fear of the jinns

yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe in evil spirits but i do believe in Angels. There is one true thing happened to my Grandmother that i can't explain and i can't ignore it.
My grandmother had lost three children while they were still few days old. She became depressed due to that. One day she saw some old man with very clean and white clothes standing on the door, he said something to reassure my grandmother she obviously got scared and ran. she turned back and saw no one, she ran up the street but that old man was no where to be seen.

More likely she saw a Jinn than an Angel, not all Jinns are evil.

More likely she sae a Jinn than an Angel, not all Jinns are evil.

Maybe but from what i heard Angels bring mercy from God on humans when they are sad. I had no personal experience as such so can't say anything 100%.

Maybe but from what i heard Angels bring mercy from God on humans when they are sad. I had no personal experience as such so can't say anything 100%.

True but never heard of them showing themselves to aam insaan unless something I missed.

An academic discussion: As per Islamic belief there are three types of creation; namely, NOORI, NARI and KHAKI. Noori are angels, Nari are Jin and Khaki are Humans. Therefore, as far as Muslims are concerned Jins are present and reality. In western countries also subject of ghost is not neglected; quantum of efforts are being diverted to study effected properties and other related phenomenons. Similar concepts are present in Hinduism as well. So it can be concluded that there exists another creature which is not visible to human eye.

Now coming to their capabilities to harm humans. As per Islamic point of view Humans are "Ashraf ul Makhloqat" Superior to all Creations (words to that effect). It is due to this reason, despite being physically weaker then many creations, humans have been able to tame and control those. E.g. It learnt flying from birds and developed the capability of going beyond envelop of birds' operation. Therefore, any supernatural creation cannot be superior to humans, it can be controlled by humans. Yes there exist a chance that mishandling them may lead to human injury or harm. Just like in the case of any wild animal.

Talking about Peer who claim to be experts in controlling Jin. Most of them are fake. However, people with special powers do exist. Litmus test is that they will never put their capability for sale or advertise their powers. Their objective will be to help people rather then to fleece. A true capable person will never demand any money or put extra ordinary demands. There are few who ask to do some charity, but do not take this amount themselves.

I read a post with regards to Sura-e-Jin. This is an individuals experience. I have heard that if you recite Sur-e-Jin aloud, past midnight and you make a mistake in recitation, Jins do the correction. It is a concept I heard, which I have neither experienced nor got an authentication from anywhere. I shared it because of the subject under discussion. But, yes I do have experience with this invisible creature, so far not very unpleasant, yet you need to learn how to co-exist.

shaheed is not dead

--- jahad e asgher is fighting oppressive enemy while jahad e akber is fighting inner demons/lust etc=== people who are walli allah are in this line --- the great leaders in this path have been seen by many people after their actual death

An academic discussion: As per Islamic belief there are three types of creation; namely, NOORI, NARI and KHAKI. Noori are angels, Nari are Jin and Khaki are Humans. Therefore, as far as Muslims are concerned Jins are present and reality. In western countries also subject of ghost is not neglected; quantum of efforts are being diverted to study effected properties and other related phenomenons. Similar concepts are present in Hinduism as well. So it can be concluded that there exists another creature which is not visible to human eye.

Now coming to their capabilities to harm humans. As per Islamic point of view Humans are "Ashraf ul Makhloqat" Superior to all Creations (words to that effect). It is due to this reason, despite being physically weaker then many creations, humans have been able to tame and control those. E.g. It learnt flying from birds and developed the capability of going beyond envelop of birds' operation. Therefore, any supernatural creation cannot be superior to humans, it can be controlled by humans. Yes there exist a chance that mishandling them may lead to human injury or harm. Just like in the case of any wild animal.

Talking about Peer who claim to be experts in controlling Jin. Most of them are fake. However, people with special powers do exist. Litmus test is that they will never put their capability for sale or advertise their powers. Their objective will be to help people rather then to fleece. A true capable person will never demand any money or put extra ordinary demands. There are few who ask to do some charity, but do not take this amount themselves.

I read a post with regards to Sura-e-Jin. This is an individuals experience. I have heard that if you recite Sur-e-Jin aloud, past midnight and you make a mistake in recitation, Jins do the correction. It is a concept I heard, which I have neither experienced nor got an authentication from anywhere. I shared it because of the subject under discussion. But, yes I do have experience with this invisible creature, so far not very unpleasant, yet you need to learn how to co-exist.

man i don't believe anything until i myself experience or see something.................we can neither deny nor agree to this.

but i don't really think ghosts(whatever u call them) actually exist

most of the cases are due to auditory and visual hallucinations,,,,,sometimes delusions also

True but never heard of them showing themselves to aam insaan unless something I missed.

I guess there are many things which humans will never find out before we wipe each other out.

man i don't believe anything until i myself experience or see something.................we can neither deny nor agree to this.

but i don't really think ghosts(whatever u call them) actually exist

most of the cases are due to auditory and visual hallucinations,,,,,sometimes delusions also

In most of the case what you are saying is right. An you are well justified in not believing in these creatures, because it is not part of your religion.

Muslims have to believe in existence as it has been inscribed in the book of God. Their belief further strengthens by the fact Iblees (Lucifer) was not an angel he was a Jin.

In most of the case what you are saying is right. An you are well justified in not believing in these creatures, because it is not part of your religion.

Muslims have to believe in existence as it has been inscribed in the book of God. Their belief further strengthens by the fact Iblees (Lucifer) was not an angel he was a Jin.

and whats my religion??

Nah bhai subh subh bolo. Abhi padhai chal rahi hai. Still 4-5 yrs away from marriage.

koi na...............prediction will come true one day for u :P

Back
Top Bottom