What's new

How many of you believe in Spirits and all that ??

LET ME GUESS, the Jinn forbade you from sharing said experience?

Have read at least the translation of the Surat Al Jinn- alone and and at night and all. Nothing happened other than the fact that I ran out of cigarettes a while later and had to return home cursing myself for being such a dolthead.

LOL how many days you read it ? and you have to read the words not translation

LOL how many days you read it ? and you have to read the words not translation

Manticore se pucha tha maine isliye, that's why I asked what happens when one reads the thing and is not a believer- online people were saying you have to read it for 3 days 4 days and all- maine toh sirf 2 raat translation padi. I was hoping to meet a jinn who'm I could then drill.:cry:

I asked Manti today, gave me a cryptic answer and left.

Wait what? Jinns only understand Arabic?? :cheesy:

Manticore se pucha tha maine isliye, that's why I asked what happens when one reads the thing and is not a believer- online people were saying you have to read it for 3 days 4 days and all- maine toh sirf 2 raat translation padi. I was hoping to meet a jinn who'm I could then drill.:cry:

ok i will give the whole process of how to meet jinn, but it is not wisher thing to do because something bad might happen to you, even you may die.

i have moral and real life experience but sorry i can not share, i will be in trouble.
da fuq ... trust me its just in your mind.. @Skies please explain to this guy .. :hitwall:

ok i will give the whole process of how to meet jinn, but it is not wisher thing to do because something bad might happen to you, even you may die.

i would love to meet a jinn .. tell us the process.. do they meet non muslims ?

Last edited by a moderator:
da fuq ... trust me its just in your mind.. @Skies please explain to this guy .. :hitwall:

i would love to meet a jinn .. tell us the process.. do they meet non muslims ?

yes they meet but if you call them and do not satisfy them with reason behind calling them, your whole family will be in trouble. @Yzd Khalifa bro, shall i tell him the process ? or not ?

I asked Manti today, gave me a cryptic answer and left.

Wait what? Jinns only understand Arabic?? :cheesy:
translation is for understanding -- they can not take place of actual holy book -- thus the essence is in arabic

kalay jaddo walay are prevelant in india-- they can also call forth spirits----- in pakistan these people are called aamils.. you dont know if they use quran or black magic for this stuff ------ my advice keep away from aamils

what is this hinidu guy ? i did not expect this behave from you :angry:

He's trying to bugger you, deep. Nothing more nothing less. Any way process please and don't ask for any one's permission/opinion.

yes they meet but if you call them and do not satisfy them with reason behind calling them, your whole family will be in trouble. @Yzd Khalifa bro, shall i tell him the process ? or not ?
@BDforever:

Is it true that the Peers who heels people who are suffering from evil spirits can show you the image of the Djinn on a thin piece of oil soaked paper he is using to rectify the problem?

translation is for understanding -- they can not take place of actual holy book -- thus the essence is in arabic

kalay jaddo walay are prevelant in india-- they can also call forth spirits----- in pakistan these people are called aamils.. you dont know if they use quran or black magic for this stuff ------ my advice keep away from aamils

But me is wanting to meet Jinn, no kaala jadu or safed jadu or mantra or quranic scriptures. Just meet Jinn. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom