What's new

How ISI fooled kulbashan yadav

I am Not solving riddles my Friend.

Dont worry about the dirty laundary. Enemies know Better than us. So Open up. Discuss intelligently

Indian caste system. Dont pay much attention to it
Oh okay, thanks. But whats a full member, elite member and such?

As far as divisions are concerned, growing up, we never even discussed us being sunni shia and my first encounter with these terms was in 8th grade during my brief stay in a school in quetta, although there was a strict non-discrimination policy in the school. anyhow, since then I have been observing the fractures that exist in us muslims on secterian lines. ive witnessed countless arguments and even brawls in mosques between deobandis and barelvis and others. Just a sad spectacle

Oh okay, thanks. But whats a full member, elite member and such?

As far as divisions are concerned, growing up, we never even discussed us being sunni shia and my first encounter with these terms was in 8th grade during my brief stay in a school in quetta, although there was a strict non-discrimination policy in the school. anyhow, since then I have been observing the fractures that exist in us muslims on secterian lines. ive witnessed countless arguments and even brawls in mosques between deobandis and barelvis and others. Just a sad spectacle

And how do you think we can solve this apparent crisis and build towards National cohesion without indulging in religion? Pakistans present constitution is sectless btw.

Members are categorized by number of posts and how long they been members here. There is a thread about rules and Ranking. Look it up

If Sri Jadhav is accused of an operative and he is serving jail term under Pakistani custody who is doing unrest in Pakhtunkwa and Balochistan? LOL!

And how do you think we can solve this apparent crisis and build towards National cohesion without indulging in religion? Pakistans present constitution is sectless btw.

Members are categorized by number of posts and how long they been members here. There is a thread about rules and Ranking. Look it up
ok will do, thanks.

OK, will do thanks!
Yes I am aware of the constitution, its the mentality that I am talking abt. I remember in my high school, one of the most revered math teachers of Islamabad, who was a pathan, used to go on anti-punjabi rants. claiming punjabis are daal-eaters and thus cant be good at math. i was dumbfounded. anyhow, point is, we need to change the mindset. shia, sunni, barelvi sindhi punjabi and so on are all little things and it doesnt matter whose political party wins, what matters is how far we are in solving problems of our society, the poverty, health care research matters, because you solve humanity's problems. if we put our national effort into solving bigger issues like urban development or the income gap in Pakistan, we could actually have something to show the world instead of debating political, religious or ethnic differences.

ok will do, thanks.

OK, will do thanks!
Yes I am aware of the constitution, its the mentality that I am talking abt. I remember in my high school, one of the most revered math teachers of Islamabad, who was a pathan, used to go on anti-punjabi rants. claiming punjabis are daal-eaters and thus cant be good at math. i was dumbfounded. anyhow, point is, we need to change the mindset. shia, sunni, barelvi sindhi punjabi and so on are all little things and it doesnt matter whose political party wins, what matters is how far we are in solving problems of our society, the poverty, health care research matters, because you solve humanity's problems. if we put our national effort into solving bigger issues like urban development or the income gap in Pakistan, we could actually have something to show the world instead of debating political, religious or ethnic differences.

That is a discipline issue not a discrimination issue i believe.

We simply need merited People at the helm. A Person merited to be a teacher would have discipline even in cheap humor

If Sri Jadhav is accused of an operative and he is serving jail term under Pakistani custody who is doing unrest in Pakhtunkwa and Balochistan? LOL!

You mean there Yadav was the only individual on RAW's payroll?

Apparently the only kala you have been given is how to look as a fool and be pitified at

I believe yadav is an innocent :)

Do you also believe Pyramids were built by present day egyptians?

what prize and price? both are muslim countries and share a border
Iran has Gas and Oil and can offer land route towards central asian countries and then connect the indian market.

laskhmi nahi chaiye kia?
hum banya nahi hain, the price im talking abt is in strategic sphere in terms of choosing b/w Pakistan n India.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom