What's new

How ISI fooled kulbashan yadav

Yes we are like totally different People with totally different genes.

Its not like we are one Race like the Iranians.
Yes, but all we need to do is change the national narrative, change the educational system to portray the national narrative, I think we can rebrand ourselves with one identity of a Unified Pakistan, where we're all Pakitani first and then Punjabi, Pathan, Balochi and so on

Yes, but all we need to do is change the national narrative, change the educational system to portray the national narrative, I think we can rebrand ourselves with one identity of a Unified Pakistan, where we're all Pakitani first and then Punjabi, Pathan, Balochi and so on

Interesting...

How do you define this new improved Pakistani identity

Interesting...

idk, how would you define it? 'Naya Pakistan' maybe? lol or better yet, 'Captaan ka Pakistan"

Interesting...

do you work for the government? if yes, then you might be better equipped to answer this question

idk, how would you define it? 'Naya Pakistan' maybe? lol or better yet, 'Captaan ka Pakistan"

do you work for the government? if yes, then you might be better equipped to answer this question

Till Now you seem to have all the answers.

Only appropriate that you define this new identity

Till Now you seem to have all the answers.

Only appropriate that you define this new identity
all the above that I provided were my opinions, not answers. dont you think we need to redefine our educational system to promote National cohesion?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom