What's new

How ISI fooled kulbashan yadav

so how many Pakistanis have accused Iranians of this?
None.
99 percent never will condemn Iran for this.
Just forget about it and be friendly with Iran
this doesnt change the reality, nor do recent low in Pak Iran relation.

its not that simple, it wont happen unless Iran pays the prize.

what prize and price? both are muslim countries and share a border
Iran has Gas and Oil and can offer land route towards central asian countries and then connect the indian market.

laskhmi nahi chaiye kia?

How ISI got fooled catching a civilian :P who was only doing business. LOL!

Care to provide examples of what you believe are divisions or somehow even discrimination?

I only read Dawn and watch Geo.
Its the recent interview of Dawn's CEO i was referring to. Check it out. Quite interesting.

Its the recent interview of Dawn's CEO i was referring to. Check it out. Quite interesting.

I already know what he can or might say. Sad that given the monetary power of our neighbour it cannot employ intelligent people.

Care to provide examples of what you believe are divisions or somehow even discrimination?

Im sure ure aware of them. lets not re-exhibit our dirty laundry in public

So one quick question, i dont know where else to ask, what are these ranks below each member's names? and how are they determined?

we all know the divisions that exist. in our minds, actions and words also. lets not go there. but if we are to become a stronger country, we need to reteach ourselves some tolerane and open mindedness

Im sure ure aware of them. lets not re-exhibit our dirty laundry in public

I am Not solving riddles my Friend.

Dont worry about the dirty laundary. Enemies know Better than us. So Open up. Discuss intelligently

So one quick question, i dont know where else to ask, what are these ranks below each member's names? and how are they determined?

Indian caste system. Dont pay much attention to it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom