What's new

Gujaratis are fraudsters : Bihar Chief Minister Tejasvi Yadav

Abey dhakkan, let me respond to your post here -

Praful Patel was a Gujarati in Vidarbha which the most backward region in Maharashtra. He served as Minister. Even his father was elected from this region earlier.
Praful Patel's family has been in the tobacco business for a long time in Maharashtra. They are more Maharashtrian than any virtual son of the soil your randi rona can erect. Sit down.

MP Navneet Kaur (a punjabi) and her MLA husband Ravi Rana. Both North Indian outsiders getting elected from a Marathi majority constituency outside mumbai.
She is born and brought up in Mumbai. Her husband is born and brought up in Amravati. They speak Marathi too. Shiv Sena loves such people. They are not looking for you as a strategist clearly. Sit down.

Pradeep Jaiswal marwadi MLA from Aurangabad. There are a few North Indian /Marwadi/Gujarati MLAs from Dhule, Jalgaon ,Ahmednagar and marathwada.
Same story here. Long time resident of Aurangabad and was even Mayor of the municipal corporation.

The problem is that you dislike such people because they are naturalised and integrate with the regions they live in. So much that they can win elections from there. People with divisive agenda like you cannot stand this. It shits on your face. You are just a loser who cannot win anywhere, anything. You are eerily like @jamahir, you are probably him trying a new approach because you are getting stonewalled with your original BS.

wait for another 5 years and samjwadi party will win seats from Bangalore & Chennai too.
Great for India. That's the whole point.

North Indians tell you Delhi the capital of India is cosmopolitian city too. How many Marathi and South Indian mlas got elected from this city?
Who is stopping them from contesting?

In 2021, Maharashtra was the worst-hit state with at least 4,064 agrarian suicide cases, of which 2,640 were farmers.
Maharashtra was followed by Karnataka which reported 2,169 suicides, including 1,170 farmers. Five states: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Tamil Nadu – recorded about 80 per cent of total suicides in the farming sector and about 85 per cent of farmers’ suicide.
Are north Indians leading them to suicide?

This idiot has the audacity to claim that Gujaratis are good at academics. Their parents bribe schools & universities to let their low iq children pass their examinations. It is not even a secret.
You have no friggin clue you frog in a well. Get an education.

Abey dhakkan, let me respond to your post here -

Praful Patel's family has been in the tobacco business for a long time in Maharashtra. They are more Maharashtrian than any virtual son of the soil your randi rona can erect. Sit down.

She is born and brought up in Mumbai. Her husband is born and brought up in Amravati. They speak Marathi too. Shiv Sena loves such people. They are not looking for you as a strategist clearly. Sit down.

Same story here. Long time resident of Aurangabad and was even Mayor of the municipal corporation.

The problem is that you dislike such people because they are naturalised and integrate with the regions they live in. So much that they can win elections from there. People with divisive agenda like you cannot stand this. It shits on your face. You are just a loser who cannot win anywhere, anything. You are eerily like @jamahir, you are probably him trying a new approach because you are getting stonewalled with your original BS.

Great for India. That's the whole point.

Who is stopping them from contesting?

Are north Indians leading them to suicide?

You have no friggin clue you frog in a well. Get an education.
Bhaiyya got triggered. That his propaganda fell flat.

Chal nikal be bhaiyye. Yeh sab faaltu dialogue baazi mat kar.

Jaake apni bhens chara. Jaake hokaah phook fir behen ka honor killing kar fir apni beti ko maar de konk mein. Yeh tumhari aukaat hai.

IMO, your average Gujju is 10x better overall than a UP/Bihari bhaiyya. But since a lot of them are entrepreneurs, they seem to be over represented amongst the scammers/fraudsters

Tu pakka BJP andh bhakt hai kya?

Tune booster le liya kya?
honestly ?

about as far from that as can be

I'm an ally but, they got my vote.. TINA theory

he's anti BJP but I really like that Thiagarajan finance minister guy from TN, Tam-Brams, bro.. they're some of the smartest cookies you'll find around these parts.

also very divorced from and just not invested much in South politics.. just a watcher, gets pretty damn spicy down there. CUlt of personality un se seekho BC.. asli bhakths wohi hai..

dear lord.. wtaf, man

honestly ?

about as far from that as can be

I'm an ally but, they got my vote.. TINA theory

he's anti BJP but I really like that Thiagarajan finance minister guy from TN, Tam-Brams, bro.. they're some of the smartest cookies you'll find around these parts.

also very divorced from and just not invested much in South politics.. just a watcher, gets pretty damn spicy down there. CUlt of personality un se seekho BC.. asli bhakths wohi hai..

dear lord.. wtaf, man
Have you taken your Covid booster shot?

The only good thing Modi has done so far is to influence his bhakts to take the shot.

So have you taken yours?

I am not particularly keen on such generalisation, but I will make an exception in this case. That's purely from my personal experience or what I have seen or read.
Us northies get a bad rep/wrap down south

deservingly so in many cases, I'll admit

not something to cheer on, but.. much less be an active participant in

Mumbai BIhar/UP migrants vs OG manoos folk some years ago, how NE people got treated in the early days of corona all across the country.. utter savagery.

and then shit flows both ways and we get more division in society.. as responsible members of said society, it is incumbent upon every single one of us to douse those fires.

Have you taken your Covid booster shot?

The only good thing Modi has done so far is to influence his bhakts to take the shot.

So have you taken yours?
apparently got it twice, maybe thrice... but 1000% unvaxxed here

they were confused once at an airport and I had to "wait for the manager" to clear me before issuing me a boarding pass but they did. Once on board, I ignored all calls from cabin crew to "mask up" .. fugg off lol

like-boss-meme-like-boss-meme-internet-character-vector-122729147.jpg

Last edited:
apparently got it twice, maybe thrice... but 1000% unvaxxed here
Oh so you used your Brahman privilege to get a fake certificate. But lower caste bhakts weren't so lucky.

I know you.

You aren't an Andh Bhakt. You are a sly Brahman. It doesn't matter to you whether BJP or Congress is in power. As long as they serve your interests.

Oh so you used your Brahman privilege to get a fake certificate. But lower caste bhakts weren't so lucky.
Asked around a fair but failed.. Modi Ji's digital India me its pretty difficult to do that sort of thing.. or, maybe I didn't have solid enough contacts to get a fake certificate.

My flight was when things had slightly cooled off and operations resumed.. total "sampoorn" lockdown bhool gya ? .. gaadi, bus, train, plane, chopper, ferry, auto, taxi, bael-gaadi.. sab band tha for those initial months.

No "brahmin" or any other kind of privilige afforded to anyone whatsoever (unless you're a billionaire or something maybe, which I'm lightyears far from)

You are a sly Brahman.
sabse harami vaishyas hote hain.. bijnuss folk

kshatriyas, forces waaley (osifers etc) also get shite done because they can pull strings

Brahmin becharay to simpletons hote hain in mamlon me.. always get screwed.

Last edited:
Asked around a fair but failed.. Modi Ji's digital India me its pretty difficult to do that sort of thing.. or, maybe I didn't have solid enough contacts to get a fake certificate.

My flight was when things had slightly cooled off and operations resumed.. total "sampoorn" lockdown bhool gya ? .. gaadi, bus, train, plane, chopper, ferry, auto, taxi, bael-gaadi.. sab band tha for those initial months.

No "brahmin" or any other kind of privilige afforded to anyone whatsoever (unless you're a billionaire or something maybe, which I'm lightyears far from)

sabse harami vaishyas hote hain.. bijnuss folk

kshatriyas, forces waaley (osifers etc) also get shite done because they can pull strings

Brahmin becharay to simpletons hote hain in mamlon me.. always get screwed.
Where have I heard this sob story before?

Brahmans are the new dalits of India blah blah.

Both RSS & Congress leaders used to say this stuff.

How are you unvaxxed if you took the booster?

You probably eat meat and drink alcohol. Don't understand sanskrit. Never read vedas. But you are an authentic Brahman.

You will talk about how oppressed and powerless Brahmans are in front of non Brahmans. But when you are in the company of Brahmans, you will use casteist slurs. Ask your Brahman females to stay away from lower caste boys on Holi.

I wasn't born yesterday.

Most of your Brahman women are ending up as 3rd Or 4th wife of Miyas. Most of your Brahman bandhu suffer from impotency. Birth rate is falling. So it's good to know there will be no Brahmans left in the next century.

It's all good.

Gujjus might be scammers but Biharis are low iq piss poor scrawny potty untrained people living in a smelly cesspit worse than Sub Saharan Africa, being a scammer is better.

Both RSS & Congress leaders used to say this stuff.

You probably eat meat and drink alcohol. Don't understand sanskrit. Never read vedas. But you are an authentic Brahman.

You will talk about how oppressed and powerless Brahmans are in front of non Brahmans. But when you are in the company of Brahmans, you will use casteist slurs. Ask your Brahman females to stay away from lower caste boys on Holi.

I wasn't born yesterday.

Most of your Brahman women are ending up as 3rd Or 4th wife of Miyas. Most of your Brahman bandhu suffer from impotency. Birth rate is falling. So it's good to know there will be no Brahmans left in the next century.

It's all good.
Not much to add here except that Brahmans are the only caste that drinks cowpiss, nasty…

Last edited:
Not much to add here except that Brahmans are the only caste that drinks cowpiss, nasty…
When my grandfather died, my father forced me to drink gau mutra. I couldn't bear the smell or it's taste. Tasted worse than ethanol blended desi daru.

If you think only Brahmans drink it, you are mistaken.

Brahmans make other castes drink it too.

Gujjus might be scammers but Biharis are low iq piss poor scrawny potty untrained people living in a smelly cesspit worse than Sub Saharan Africa, being a scammer is better.
Why is Bihar so poor?

The Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi mercantile class wants a steady supply of cheap labour. So they deliberately keep UP Bihar poor backwards with the help of their puppets in Central government.

But these bhaiyyas are too dumb to understand that.

no idea.. I'm not into sob sotries

naaahhh...

from certain vested interest quarters they/us do a get a lot of hate.. mostly far left losers hatin'

but we still rollin' ⛷️

when did I say I did ?

100% pure unvaxxed, despite being down with it for a couple times

I do very much indeed enjoy all manner of pleasures of the flesh.. only high quality ones but, none of these bhikamanga @jamahir type tharra bs here ;)

and correct, never read the vedas etc but.. Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas... even Encyclopedias...other tomes.. have fancy hardcovers for em all.. sit nicely in a vintage book cabinet.. even a mini Gita right on my desk. They're ornamental.

Yes, 1000% authentic Brahmin too if you must absolutely label and pigeon hole me... yup, unabashedly so.

what you gonna do about it, you little punk bitche ?

I ask everyone to stay away from potentially bad situations, women folk in particular.. regardless of their religious blah.

I wasn't born yesterday.
Maybe, but you still apparently suffer from stunted brain growth.. it's glaringly obvious to everyone but you severely malnourished types like bhikari @jamahir

It's all good.
That meant to trigger me ?

IDGAF

and you don't have enough money to bribe me to give one either :lol:

I am friends with and family to PLENTY of inter-blahblah unions.. aur toh aur.. gay musalmans bhi friends hai (a very rare breed but they're out there)

you're just another low-IQ who don't know shit about how things are here, or, more or as likely, to be a low-IQ commie type slimeball.

Back
Top Bottom