What's new

Gujaratis are fraudsters : Bihar Chief Minister Tejasvi Yadav

no idea.. I'm not into sob sotries

naaahhh...

from certain vested interest quarters they/us do a get a lot of hate.. mostly far left losers hatin'

but we still rollin' ⛷️

when did I say I did ?

100% pure unvaxxed, despite being down with it for a couple times

I do very much indeed enjoy all manner of pleasures of the flesh.. only high quality ones but, none of these bhikamanga @jamahir type tharra bs here ;)

and correct, never read the vedas etc but.. Vedas, Upanishads, Puranas... even Encyclopedias...other tomes.. have fancy hardcovers for em all.. sit nicely in a vintage book cabinet.. even a mini Gita right on my desk. They're ornamental.

Yes, 1000% authentic Brahmin too if you must absolutely label and pigeon hole me... yup, unabashedly so.

what you gonna do about it, you little punk bitche ?

I ask everyone to stay away from potentially bad situations, women folk in particular.. regardless of their religious blah.

Maybe, but you still apparently suffer from stunted brain growth.. it's glaringly obvious to everyone but you severely malnourished types like bhikari @jamahir

That meant to trigger me ?

IDGAF

and you don't have enough money to bribe me to give one either :lol:

I am friends with and family to PLENTY of inter-blahblah unions.. aur toh aur.. gay musalmans bhi friends hai (a very rare breed but they're out there)

you're just another low-IQ who don't know shit about how things are here, or, more or as likely, to be a low-IQ commie type slimeball.
Just report these kind of people, who take out their insecurities in such vulgar way.

What's the difference b/w BJPee, Congressi Or Commie?
Most top leaders of these mainstream parties are Brahman boys.
bhikari @jamahir
Who is this guy? You mention him in every post of yours. Is he your Miya lover boy? You Brahman boys are notorious for being closet H O M O S who have a fetish for Miyas.

Karan Johar & Shahrukh Khan 😆😆

Why is Bihar so poor?

The Jain, Gujarati, Marwadi mercantile class wants a steady supply of cheap labour. So they deliberately keep UP Bihar poor backwards with the help of their puppets in Central government.

But these bhaiyyas are too dumb to understand that.
Wrong, its the other way around. Biharis are dumb and keep voting for the same people that keep them backward, so they become cheap supply of labor. Then these turds migrate to other states and acquire voting rights they start voting for the same type of people who they voted for in Bihar and other states become cesspits too. Then they again migrate from that state to another state and the process continues.

Biharis should be declared 2nd class citizens, voting rights stripped and should be used as slave labor for highway and bullet train and toilet construction, same as germans were used in siberia and gulag.

Who is this guy? You mention him in every post of yours. Is he your Miya lover boy? You Brahman boys are notorious for being closet H O M O S who have a fetish for Miyas.

you might be right here 🤣🤣

Just report these kind of people, who take out their insecurities in such vulgar way.
Teri jali na Brahman sach sunke.

Wrong, its the other way around. Biharis are dumb and keep voting for the same people that keep them backward, so they become cheap supply of labor. Then these turds migrate to other states and acquire voting rights they start voting for the same type of people who they voted for in Bihar and other states become cesspits too. Then they again migrate from that state to another state and the process continues.

Biharis should be declared 2nd class citizens, voting rights stripped and should be used as slave labor for highway and bullet train and toilet construction, same as germans were used in siberia and gulag.

you might be right here 🤣🤣
I am not a bhaiyya. Nor a fan of bhaiyyas.

UP Behar were not so poor States. Freight equalization policy fcked them up.

As far as casteism goes. Gujaratis are bigger casteists than them. Even in educated and rich posh areas of Ahmedabad, a lower caste well off Gujarati wouldn't be able to find an accomodation. These stinky Gujaratis practise their casteism in Mumbai too. And fyi no one was a bigger casteist than Gujju OG feku Gandhi baba. Gandhi baba used to blackmail the dalit community by undertaking fast to death to coerce them. His mantra was simple listen to me Or get lynched by the upper castes.

Corruption ki baat karein toh a Gujarati will sell his mother in a heartbeat if you offer him the right price. There is no one as greedy and corrupt as these people.

We can agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom