What's new

How ISI fooled kulbashan yadav

Arab countries are built by Pakistani Labor. I treat them as our own territory lol.

Anyhow coming back to strategic Geo location. What advantages do you See in particular?
Their location favors trade relations between the two countries, if we coordinate and focus on competitive advantages between the two nations and have free trade, both our nations can benefit tremendously-both the countries suffer in absence of such an arrangement. They can provide us with cheaper energy (oil gas and other) They can actually help us develop CPEC (which can in turn help them). most of all they can help us with stabilizing Balochistan ( i understand they may have a big hand in destabilizing the province in the first place). it all might be far-fetched but friendlier terms with Iran has its merits for Pakistan also.

Their location favors trade relations between the two countries, if we coordinate and focus on competitive advantages between the two nations and have free trade, both our nations can benefit tremendously-both the countries suffer in absence of such an arrangement. They can provide us with cheaper energy (oil gas and other) They can actually help us develop CPEC (which can in turn help them). most of all they can help us with stabilizing Balochistan ( i understand they may have a big hand in destabilizing the province in the first place). it all might be far-fetched but friendlier terms with Iran has its merits for Pakistan also.

What Kind of trade is the intended target

not equipped to answer this question. it was a long time back when i read a report on it, I believe an analysis was conducted on it by someone at NDU a couple years back.

Interesting

Dawn has been providing updates on free trade talks between iran and pakistan, especially after the lifting of sanctions on Iran a few years ago the report attached below (and many other like it) have stated the potential of Pak Iran trade
https://www.dawn.com/news/1235125

Dawn yes. Very outlandish ideas are written in that newspaper.

I almost exclusively read the Dawn.

Dawn yes. Very outlandish ideas are written in that newspaper.

I almost exclusively read the Dawn.
I agree, although I try not to restrict my self to one media outlet, sometimes dawn can be waaay too liberal for my comfort (being an army brat it hurts my lil ego sometimes) but ure right, it has the audacity to carry out an open debate

I agree, although I try not to restrict my self to one media outlet, sometimes dawn can be waaay too liberal for my comfort (being an army brat it hurts my lil ego sometimes) but ure right, it has the audacity to carry out an open debate

What do you find so liberal about them. Care to give examples

What do you find so liberal about them. Care to give examples
In their general idea abt democracy, specifically Pakistani democracy. I personally believe every country, geography has its own way of functioning, given the religious and cultural differences, hence every country should adopt a version of democracy suited to it, basic idea of collective representation and the right of the people to choose its leaders remaining the same. just like in USA, last election it wasnt the majority that chose Trump, rather it was the electoral votes that won him the presidency. In Pakistan, security dynamics are such (like in Israel) that Army's involvement in Politics and nation building becomes necessary. We as a nation need to come to a consensus on how this involvement should be formalized and boundaries should be drawn based on that consensus, not based on the west's perception of an interference free democracy.

In their general idea abt democracy, specifically Pakistani democracy. I personally believe every country, geography has its own way of functioning, given the religious and cultural differences, hence every country should adopt a version of democracy suited to it, basic idea of collective representation and the right of the people to choose its leaders remaining the same. just like in USA, last election it wasnt the majority that chose Trump, rather it was the electoral votes that won him the presidency. In Pakistan, security dynamics are such (like in Israel) that Army's involvement in Politics and nation building becomes necessary. We as a nation need to come to a consensus on how this involvement should be formalized and boundaries should be drawn based on that consensus, not based on the west's perception of an interference free democracy.

Is the Pakistani system not suitbale for this? Or do we have to adapt an Iranian Form of government based on the council of peers with supreme peer the sort of figurehead like in Iran?

If Iran was knowingly fostering him why does his second confessional video contain details about a planned bombing of the Pakistani consulate at Zahedan? Do you imagine Iran would allow terrorism on its soil, and against diplomatic personnel at that?

If Iran was knowingly fostering him why does his second confessional video contain details about a planned bombing of the Pakistani consulate at Zahedan? Do you imagine Iran would allow terrorism on its soil, and against diplomatic personnel at that?

Iran is clearly Superior and a well wisher to Pakistan

Is the Pakistani system not suitbale for this? Or do we have to adapt an Iranian Form of government based on the council of peers with supreme peer the sort of figurehead like in Iran?
I think we have already adopted a system with a National security council. since that system was sabotaged when it was being formed (during gen kayani's regime), we may need to calibrate it so it starts playing a bigger role as far as economic, foreign and defense policies are concerned. Not sure how a council of peers would work in Pakistan since we are such a fragmented society, between all the nations and ethnicity

I think we have already adopted a system with a National security council. since that system was sabotaged when it was being formed (during gen kayani's regime), we may need to calibrate it so it starts playing a bigger role as far as economic, foreign and defense policies are concerned. Not sure how a council of peers would work in Pakistan since we are such a fragmented society, between all the nations and ethnicity

Yes we are like totally different People with totally different genes.

Its not like we are one Race like the Iranians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom