What's new

How India will lose a war against China

Well let me put in another way. I believe China recently liberated 200kms of land from India’s illegal rule and we would all take a visa and get pictures taken from the same spot Amir khan took in the three idiots :) so yes they did not do anything!

Maybe when Gujarat will fall some Indians will acknowledge it or maybe they will accept that India always belonged to the Muslims and they have just returned it back to the rightful owners As it was stolen by the British from the Muslims.

Pakistanis also love India, we just like it in pieces

The question to really answer is Pakistan a small weak third world country according to India bombed your parliament, brought Bombay to a halt for days , killed 50 ish soldiers in pulvana and continue to support the Kashmiri freedoms movement. Why don’t you take us out why were we able to bomb Indian occupied territory and. There was no retaliation. Why is India so afraid of Pakistan ?

kv
The fact that you take pride in killing innocent people is sickening. But not surprising. You've been wanting Kashmir since 70 years. Why not mount an actual all out assault and try and take it if you can.

86,000km is the teritorry lost by India when taking into account the fall of Chamb and the capture of Turtok. All of Pakistan's gains in Punjab and India's in Sindh were reset after the Shimla agreement. So the international border is the same, while India is at a loss of territory in Kashmir.
Turtuk is still with India. Which 86000 km are you talking about?

The fact that you take pride in killing innocent people is sickening. But not surprising. You've been wanting Kashmir since 70 years. Why not mount an actual all out assault and try and take it if you can.
They tried that, with Operation Gibralter followed by operation Grand Slam and lost.... since then its about this coward war that they were running till last year....

you need to hear it the indian guy was talking nonsense actual nonsense!

I am not saying that he did not; for the sake of self-preservation, I don't read/hear these.

I am not a rich man, so I can't afford to pay a fee every time I pull someone's leg on this forum.

If we kept thinking like this guy then we would've lost Siachen, Kargil etc.

Sometimes you need to assess your strengths and weaknesses and make the enemy fight in your favour.

The Chinese are far away from their areas when there are near our borders but we are so close. We can keep the fight longer with less expense while it would be very expensive for China to continue the fight. Add on the fact that right now every developed nation is pissed at China so the world support will be in our favour.

On top of that, Indian army is battle hardened with lots of fighting experience in last 60 years. Chinese soldiers look like boys out of some college in front of our soldiers who fight in Kashmir/North-east
Lol.. yes, the Chinese boys who uses bare hand and killed 22 Indian soldiers without a single death. All hail to mighty Indian soldiers war experience and bravado.

Same for Iraq battle harden soldiers in 1991 gulf war 1 after a gruesome 8 years civil war with Iran from 1980-1988. They must have won the war against US, right?

I guess you must have taken some high quality grass when you spew those crap about Chinese boys scout. :enjoy:

kv,
dont try to put in any way ... our one put and you lost entire country.... :lol::lol::lol: you can chill....

you can only dream of something.... its like you want to be brave, but you cant be because you are coward.... so you instigate someone else to be brave and then shout from his shoulders.... :lol::lol::lol: you can chill....

after 70 years or struggle you cant take one state, and dream about Gujrat ? :lol::lol::lol: dude you can chill....

who knows his better then a pakistani, whos country was in pieces :lol::lol::lol:

the real question here..... what were you doing for 70 years to be still weak, third or fourth world country with one agency like FATF can make your living a hell?
countless being killed in your main city Karachi?
thousands of attacks on your people

we are never afraid of pakistan.... never ever ... we even called out your N bluff.... :lol::lol::lol:

you can chill out..... read this post many times to come to 2020 and not in some other world.....
[/QUOTE]

you are very right we lost half of our country which was divided from us by 1400 kms of India between us. We lost that because we were cruel to our Bengali brethren. So take advice from your elder brother Pakistan never be cruel to a people it always comes back to haunt you.

you agree that the Chinese are brave and liberated their territory. Good so a lot has happened

yes dreaming big or go home so one day Gujarat Buney ga Pakistan :pakistan:also Guju food is the best food in the world.

fatf was a good move by India but we seem to have enough friends to help us.This worked well for us change in our banking processes which was badly needed.

In 70 years we have kept India at bay and ensured we are not over run. we have nuclear weapons, we have a thriving defence industry and are poised to become a trading hub so. So good on us remember we didn’t even get our full share of anything from India when we became independent.

what did India achieve why is it not even a regional power you had so much more yet very little to show for it. China which is roughly the same population is a true economic and military power and poised to become a superpower.

in my opinion by fighting and equating yourself to a much smaller and poorer country Pakistan India has failed its 1.4 billion people. You had the chance of becoming a super power but you settled for only bigger than Pakistan

kv

Because we know that we are unable to take Kashmir militarily. We are realists! We can not take India over militarily. We can however keep India at bay and ensure they never become a power. Which we have achieved.

kv

Here is the million $ question why did India not take the Musharraf deal ? If they had today we all would be working together to make India superpower. We would have ended poverty in our countries. Billions of dollars of bilateral trade would be around ......... we would have both taken cheap central Asian oil to fuel our economic growth but India wanted to show they were bigger not actually be bigger.
This is the difference between India and China. The Chinese are actually bigger

kv

Because we know that we are unable to take Kashmir militarily. We are realists! We can not take India over militarily. We can however keep India at bay and ensure they never become a power. Which we have achieved.

kv
Yes, look at the differential between the two nations. The gap has only increased. If you were realists, you would know that such attacks will not have the desired result. Quite the contrary.

It’s Because our purpose is different . strategically we see rise of India a threat to us. We are not invested in India’s success .

Hence With a mindless government in Delhi we can easily use the thousand cuts stratgey and make you waste your money on pointless things. This way India will not become a power and be a lesser threat to us

kv

Yes, look at the differential between the two nations. The gap has only increased. If you were realists, you would know that such attacks will not have the desired result. Quite the contrary.
It’s Because our purpose is different . strategically we see rise of India a threat to us. We are not invested in India’s success .

Hence With a mindless government in Delhi we can easily use the thousand cuts stratgey and make you waste your money on pointless things. This way India will not become a power and be a lesser threat to us

kv

If modi stays India will be no more. I pray that people like this tigress never come to power in India!

The subez hilali purchem will once again fly in its glory in Gujarat :pakistan: if Modi stays in power

Kv

kv
And what tangible benefit has Pakistan's policy of a thousand cuts yielded?

India's economy has grown from $260 billion to $2.2 trillion.

In the same timeframe Pak has sought IMF assistance 10+ times.

So you may have thrown a few bumps en route, but India has boomed irrespective. You achieved nothing except notoriety. From the nuclear blackmarket trade of AQ Khan to finding Osama in your military town - how do you think the world sees you?

And what tangible benefit has Pakistan's policy of a thousand cuts yielded?

India's economy has grown from $260 billion to $2.2 trillion.

In the same timeframe Pak has sought IMF assistance 10+ times.

So you may have thrown a few bumps en route, but India has boomed irrespective. You achieved nothing except notoriety. From the nuclear blackmarket trade of AQ Khan to finding Osama in your military town - how do you think the world sees you?

Let me explain this in a way you would understand. You seem like an rss phundu to me.

greatness Requires a big heart. Acceptance and Sacrifice. If India had made peace with its much smaller Nebiour and made peace even if it meant give things up like sai chin, sir creek and water. We would have had peace.

We would start trade between our countries and as Pakistan is a smaller country we would have become part of India’s supply chain. This would have incentivized us to ensure this peace continues and India thrives. We would then have worked with India to get cheaper energy from Iran and Central Asia to India to boost both our economies. Our people would have grown together as culturally we are closer to India. We would have pushed for India to become a super power

instead China made us the crown jewel of CPEC and belt and road initiative. They became supported our security needs and Today we will support them in breaking India Up And making them a superpower.
China’s gdp is 25.5 trillion. This is what I mean when I say that you compare yourself to Pakistan not the world. This is what I mean when I say the lack of vision in India.

Beacuse of this shortsightedness of India, Pakistan will help make China a super power and in turn, it will become Canada to China. We will take our people out of poverty and become a massive economy in our own right inshallah and you will forever lose the dream Gandhijee and Nehru had.
Kv

Let me explain this in a way you would understand. You seem like an rss phundu to me.

greatness Requires a big heart. Acceptance and Sacrifice. If India had made peace with its much smaller Nebiour and made peace even if it meant give things up like sai chin, sir creek and water. We would have had peace.

We would start trade between our countries and as Pakistan is a smaller country we would have become part of India’s supply chain. This would have incentivized us to ensure this peace continues and India thrives. We would then have worked with India to get cheaper energy from Iran and Central Asia to India to boost both our economies. Our people would have grown together as culturally we are closer to India. We would have pushed for India to become a super power

instead China made us the crown jewel of CPEC and belt and road initiative. They became supported our security needs and Today we will support them in breaking India Up And making them a superpower.
China’s gdp is 25.5 trillion. This is what I mean when I say that you compare yourself to Pakistan not the world. This is what I mean when I say the lack of vision in India.

Beacuse of this shortsightedness of India, Pakistan will help make China a super power and in turn, it will become Canada to China. We will take our people out of poverty and become a massive economy in our own right inshallah and you will forever lose the dream Gandhijee and Nehru had.
Kv
Lol. You have no clue about economics. Your juvenile name calling only highlights your ignorance. China's economy in PPP terms in 25 trillion; India's is just over 10 trillion. You can't compare one's nominal GDP to another's based on PPP.

Sure, India would have benefitted from Pakistan being an economic ally. In equal measure, Pakistan would have benefitted greatly. Bangladesh, a former economic colony of Pakistan is now economically better off than Pakistan. And yes, India has cordial relations with Bangladesh and when a land exchange was done a few years ago, Bangladesh got more than India did.

You can only aim for a bailout from the Chinese or the IMF or the Saudis or the Americans. So congrats on all your successes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom