What's new

How India will lose a war against China

It is sad that someone should mention these with pride.
But Its not sad that 80,000 have died in conflict ,1000s of children pellet shot and 1 crore under curfew..??
Even the diehard indians fans including previous cheif ministers now speak ill of india ..

Yeah sounds like a video game scenario. This will be nuked and that will be nuked. Nuking is no small thing. That too on the land they claim is theirs. Let’s be realistic. Don’t overestimate these Indians.
I was exaggerating but it is safe to say the Indians would destroy all valuable infrastructure and likely leave all cities/villages in Kashmir in ruins before surrendering it to Pakistan. Given the force used against Kashmiri citizens in recent decades, I would be surprised if India does not do this unfortunately.

EMP electromagnetic warfare-Pretty straight forward , just materials science and high energy physics /nuclear science; Pakistan is quite advance in this.

Kinetic energy weapons-Some Israeli suggested attaching rockets to asteroids in a space and pushing them towards enemy country at time of war, truly a sickening weapon and highly dangerous. Pakistan would have to develop Space technology to catch up in this field.

and 5G technology used inside the battlefield- Could be countered with ECM , but use of AI, real-time imaging and digital encrypted communication would give tactical advantages .

most military systems have emp protection so is your goal to take out civilian infrastructure to deny the their use ?

I was exaggerating but it is safe to say the Indians would destroy all valuable infrastructure and likely leave all cities/villages in Kashmir in ruins before surrendering it to Pakistan. Given the force used against Kashmiri citizens in recent decades, I would be surprised if India does not do this unfortunately.

depends how fast Pakistan army takes them out. If cut their supply from Dulat beig Goldie. We could quickly maneuver to open up additional fronts in Kashmir.

My scenario is India opens a front with China in October and attempts to use its tanks in DBG to go after the Karakoram pass.

All this would only be possible once we get our 300 sh-15 or 15 regiments. The air force will have throw a large amount of resources to take out most of the Indian air assets. We will need air superiority. Which I think China will happily support us with

India's communication lines within the Kashmir valley will be non existence due to the last 1 year of atrocities.

this will be hard but short battle

kv

actually you did lose Kargil .. India infantry Inferior Pakistan suffered heavy losses... in the end bill Clinton saved your brown hairy arses...by forcing Pakistan to withdraw.

siahien .?.. u must on drugs.. you illegally occupied Pakistani land and since Pakistan army timely intervention it has kept you in check.

Gulwan and PAF swift retort proved Indian military is below par.. big on quantity low on quality ...

besides if you could hit either Pakistan or China you would done so by now

You must be delusional if you think we lost Kargil :lol:

But Its not sad that 80,000 have died in conflict ,1000s of children pellet shot and 1 crore under curfew..??
Even the diehard indians fans including previous cheif ministers now speak ill of india ..

Quoting fake figures makes no difference. Now that previous attempts at selling 700,000 Indian soldiers in the Vale have collapsed, we have these figures doing the rounds. For those who know the true figures, it makes the post an object of ridicule. For those who grasp at straws to keep alive their wholly synthetic sense of entitlement to their own historical facts, this is just one more spade on the landfill.

It is strange that nobody noticed these diehard Indian fans, including previous 'cheif' ministers, until the situation warranted their production into the limelight. Perhaps not so strange, after all, considering the legacy that falsification has played in the entire sordid drama, starting from the outset itself.

You must be delusional if you think we lost Kargil :lol:

Are you still in doubt?

Then you need to learn the hierarchy of victories. First, it was that Partition was a victory. It then became apparent that it was not, so it was retained as a reservoir of self-pity, and the narrative shifted to Kashmir. This second part was that Kashmir was won from India by soldierly struggle; not a whisper of what happened in Rajauri or in Baramula, since that is all absolved by the passage of time, and in any case, old Col. What About is always ready with a rescue mission. Then the loss of the bulk of Kashmir began to hurt; so, in turn, the conquest of Kashmir went into the self-pity locker, and the victory of the Chinese came out as a prime mover of patriotism. Unfortunately, as is true even today, vicarious satisfaction does not go very far; something more direct and gripping of the imagination had to take its place, and a vehicle was soon found. The 1965 conflict is officially a Pakistani victory; it was entirely imagined, developed, implemented and lost by native talent, with no outside involvement other than planes from Iran and Jordan brought in to make up the numbers. Of course, the Battle of Chawinda was the pivotal engagement, overshadowing even the self-goal of removing the architect of Grand Slam in mid-battle; not our phrase, not our terminology, this is the reason why even a patriotic Pakistani purses his lips and shakes his head. Khem Karan simply does not fit into this narrative, and is buried as far down as the spade can dig. So from a country-wide engagement and triumphant denouement to a state-wide engagement and its dubious outcome, to a war fought over a part of that state that suddenly flared up into something unexpected, the tale continues. Kargil is a way station; today's narrative is the conclusive destruction of the IAF by its loss of a MiG21 Bison and a young officer who was captured and returned without eyes gouged out or any other kind of bodily harm.

Expect to hear cries of triumph in the future as ATGMs are used on bunkers, and other similar famous victories. Meanwhile, just to keep their strategic vision keen, there will be these scenarios predicting a victory in one week/one fortnight/one month (the duration is directly proportionate to the military experience of the proponent; the script-kiddies are confident of victory in a day or two).

Personally, I wouldn't waste my time being thunderstruck at the temerity of a member body that denies every fact, every occurrence, every outcome, in spite of, or perhaps all the more stoutly because it has been corroborated by its own country experts and analysts.

Your astonishment is naive.

ersonally, I wouldn't waste my time being thunderstruck at the temerity of a member body that denies every fact, every occurrence, every outcome, in spite of, or perhaps all the more stoutly because it has been corroborated by its own country experts and analysts.

a perfect description of indians...

Are you still in doubt?

Then you need to learn the hierarchy of victories. First, it was that Partition was a victory. It then became apparent that it was not, so it was retained as a reservoir of self-pity, and the narrative shifted to Kashmir. This second part was that Kashmir was won from India by soldierly struggle; not a whisper of what happened in Rajauri or in Baramula, since that is all absolved by the passage of time, and in any case, old Col. What About is always ready with a rescue mission. Then the loss of the bulk of Kashmir began to hurt; so, in turn, the conquest of Kashmir went into the self-pity locker, and the victory of the Chinese came out as a prime mover of patriotism. Unfortunately, as is true even today, vicarious satisfaction does not go very far; something more direct and gripping of the imagination had to take its place, and a vehicle was soon found. The 1965 conflict is officially a Pakistani victory; it was entirely imagined, developed, implemented and lost by native talent, with no outside involvement other than planes from Iran and Jordan brought in to make up the numbers. Of course, the Battle of Chawinda was the pivotal engagement, overshadowing even the self-goal of removing the architect of Grand Slam in mid-battle; not our phrase, not our terminology, this is the reason why even a patriotic Pakistani purses his lips and shakes his head. Khem Karan simply does not fit into this narrative, and is buried as far down as the spade can dig. So from a country-wide engagement and triumphant denouement to a state-wide engagement and its dubious outcome, to a war fought over a part of that state that suddenly flared up into something unexpected, the tale continues. Kargil is a way station; today's narrative is the conclusive destruction of the IAF by its loss of a MiG21 Bison and a young officer who was captured and returned without eyes gouged out or any other kind of bodily harm.

Expect to hear cries of triumph in the future as ATGMs are used on bunkers, and other similar famous victories. Meanwhile, just to keep their strategic vision keen, there will be these scenarios predicting a victory in one week/one fortnight/one month (the duration is directly proportionate to the military experience of the proponent; the script-kiddies are confident of victory in a day or two).

Personally, I wouldn't waste my time being thunderstruck at the temerity of a member body that denies every fact, every occurrence, every outcome, in spite of, or perhaps all the more stoutly because it has been corroborated by its own country experts and analysts.

Your astonishment is naive.

I didn't read your whole rant. You just need to refer to any 3rd party if you think you won Kargil War.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom