What's new

How India will lose a war against China

Because we know that we are unable to take Kashmir militarily. We are realists! We can not take India over militarily. We can however keep India at bay and ensure they never become a power. Which we have achieved.

kv
The way things are right now . Unless, India diplomatically bows to China and eases tensions then Pakistan can definitely take over Kashmir forcefully Nd do so with ease. Pak China alliance can take out America even , let alone India.

You are HERE
i am here
You people have been talking since june about war ABOUT JUMPING IN to Take Kashmir
China will take Ladakh
TALK IS CHEAP

We took saichen off you in 1984 .............. We still hold it today
in 99 you sneaked into KARGIL ........ we kicked you out of Kargil

WALK THE WALK ........... you have been talking re KASHMIR for 70 years

Now you see CHINA FLEXING muscle ....... You want to jump in off their back

I say again BOTH YOU & CHINA will do nothing more

THE STATUS QUO will remain

FOOLISH NIGHT will be posting another 1000 threads in PDF about the war is nigh & india is panicing

AND people like me will be laughing and saying told you so .
Typing on board is better than smashing your own TV,pal...If I were you, maybe I'll say sooner is better than latter, the idea of time is on your side is pure stupid.
I am not going to giving out a list of weapon systems that we are going to get in the next few years or decade unlike some members here, but you can figured.:-)

If we kept thinking like this guy then we would've lost Siachen, Kargil etc.

Sometimes you need to assess your strengths and weaknesses and make the enemy fight in your favour.

The Chinese are far away from their areas when there are near our borders but we are so close. We can keep the fight longer with less expense while it would be very expensive for China to continue the fight. Add on the fact that right now every developed nation is pissed at China so the world support will be in our favour.

On top of that, Indian army is battle hardened with lots of fighting experience in last 60 years. Chinese soldiers look like boys out of some college in front of our soldiers who fight in Kashmir/North-east

actually you did lose Kargil .. India infantry Inferior Pakistan suffered heavy losses... in the end bill Clinton saved your brown hairy arses...by forcing Pakistan to withdraw.

siahien .?.. u must on drugs.. you illegally occupied Pakistani land and since Pakistan army timely intervention it has kept you in check.

Gulwan and PAF swift retort proved Indian military is below par.. big on quantity low on quality ...

besides if you could hit either Pakistan or China you would done so by now

Last edited:
The way things are right now . Unless, India diplomatically bows to China and eases tensions then Pakistan can definitely take over Kashmir forcefully Nd do so with ease. Pak China alliance can take out America even , let alone India.

no

indian military for bungling idiot it is not easy enough to break on its ground. Besides Indians know they cannot leave Kashmir if they do that the rest of India almost certainly break up

no

indian military for bungling idiot it is not easy enough to break on its ground. Besides Indians know they cannot leave Kashmir if they do that the rest of India almost certainly break up
They will not leave Kashmir, they will be crushed in Kashmir , there’s a difference

They will not leave Kashmir, they will be crushed in Kashmir , there’s a difference
India will nuke Kashmir into oblivion before it allows it to fall in enemy hands. The Indians will not leave a single structure standing if they are forced to abandon it in wartime.

No one's leaving any thing Pakistan is on bro l
Typing on board is better than smashing your own TV,pal...If I were you, maybe I'll say sooner is better than latter, the idea of time is on your side is pure stupid.
I am not going to giving out a list of weapon systems that we are going to get in the next few years or decade unlike some members here, but you can figured.:-)
cheap chinease junk
Most of it propaganda
Only brought but 3rd rate African states

No one's leaving any thing Pakistan is on bro l
cheap chinease junk
Most of it propaganda
Only brought but 3rd rate African states
:-) As if we care about your opinion.:-)
PS: your average gdp is not better than African, so know your place before a nation can move on, just saying, bye.

Last edited:
:-) As if we care about your opinion.:-)
PS: your average gdp is not better than African, so know your place before a nation can move on, just saying, bye.

If you referring to per capita income it's 50% higher than Pakistani per capita
Pakistani per capita is the lowest in South Asia half that of sir lanka and Bangladesh.
So before you talk about joining a war against India piggy backing into China just take a reality check of your country's reality.
You needed outside assistance to return one billion dollars only last month .
Very bleak position

He is just scaremongering probably to help fleece more Indian public money for defence spending.
Whatever he says, if one listens to him logically he makes valid reasonable points about Indian military. His views on military standards for comparing ANY countries military options is very well explained in details. No single YouTube channel including Binkovs Battlegrounds is near this man's effort into precise details in forecasting future India - China - Pakistan battles. He also goes above and beyond into EMP electromagnetic warfare, Kenetic energy weapons and 5G technology used inside the battlefield. I doubt even our military has these capabilities?

Last edited:
EMP electromagnetic warfare-Pretty straight forward , just materials science and high energy physics /nuclear science; Pakistan is quite advance in this.

Kinetic energy weapons-Some Israeli suggested attaching rockets to asteroids in a space and pushing them towards enemy country at time of war, truly a sickening weapon and highly dangerous. Pakistan would have to develop Space technology to catch up in this field.

and 5G technology used inside the battlefield- Could be countered with ECM , but use of AI, real-time imaging and digital encrypted communication would give tactical advantages .

There is good possibility Pakistan has 50% of the EMP related technologies.
I'm neither asking questions or giving answers.
But this man back to the his topic of interest seems to be at whole another level and that is what Pakistan military should strive for.

India will nuke Kashmir into oblivion before it allows it to fall in enemy hands. The Indians will not leave a single structure standing if they are forced to abandon it in wartime.
Yeah sounds like a video game scenario. This will be nuked and that will be nuked. Nuking is no small thing. That too on the land they claim is theirs. Let’s be realistic. Don’t overestimate these Indians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom