What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

What a joke, why are you vomiting BNP propaganda here on PDF.
Whats so joking type here??And what propaganda,i was replying him that these 2 countries are not just walkover let alone becoming sikkim...

We are preparing against mighty China - how does pakistan & BD come in that arena- if BD was a part of pakistan , it would have been a blessing in disguise -there could have been a big internal war in pakistan, that does not allow them to disturb india

we will be there to take revenge and deal with your wìth our allies when you are engaged with china.

Whats so joking here??And what propaganda,i was replying him that these 2 countries are not just walkover let alone becoming sikkim...

Sikkim joined India with referendum(our PDF friend Tsherring can enlightened you, his grandpa too voted for India) and it was China only who felt butthurt because they wanted to make Sikkim as their vassal state which failed and their sorrow is shared by all India-hating groups. It were Chinese only who incited civil war in Nepal by funding Maoist.

Your BNP couldn't run their shop without abusing India. Let her come back, if Paresh Barua again becomes your national guest then wait for our response.

Sikkim joined India with referendum(our PDF friend Tsherring can enlightened you, his grandpa too voted for India) and it was China only who felt butthurt because they wanted to make Sikkim as their vassal state which failed and their sorrow is shared by all India-hating groups.

Your BNP couldn't run their shop without abusing India. Let her come back, if Paresh Barua again becomes your national guest then wait for our response.
You don't start to arm rebel groups inside BD again,there'll be no Paresh Barua...its as simple as that

And Lastly , I feel ashamed when BD people putting headings like " How India Created Bangladesh" , humilating their freedom fighters, humiliating the country , and still humiliating their existence -- have some self confidence and self respect - Treat your country as yours not as a present of some one

Why don't you try getting back your aksai chin? you will find out. Then we can get our west bengal and asssam. Pakistan can have the west of India, china can have anuranchal pradesh and whatever they want and sri lanka can have tamil nadu.

Tamils will eat Sinhalese alive.

You don't start to arm rebel groups inside BD again,there'll be no Paresh Barua...its as simple as that

Arming rebel!!! There are other ways to deal with your nuisances. After all you guys have only two neighbours and hope you won't go for tensions with both of them. Hope Khaleda Zia won't make Paresh Barua as state guest.

And Lastly , I feel ashamed when BD people putting headings like " How India Created Bangladesh" , humilating their freedom fighters, humiliating the country , and still humiliating their existence -- have some self confidence and self respect - Treat your country as yours not as a present of some one

u should be ashamed but for your dirty war games.

Back
Top Bottom