What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

india doesnt hav ideal relations with its neighbours china,pak,bang,sri lanka etc. All these countries need to sit on a table and create strategy to deal with hostile neighbour. Everybody knows its proxices during 1971, and present.

india doesnt hav ideal relations with its neighbours china,pak,bang,sri lanka etc. All these countries need to sit on a table and create strategy to deal with hostile neighbour. Everybody knows its proxices during 1971, and present.
first you need to sit with Afganistan and Iran.

first you need to sit with Afganistan and Iran.

yup wìth iran we hav good relations everybody knows that. As far as afganistan is concerned we hav too, though current US puppet govt there and your interest to hav millitry in afganstan to pressurize pak from western side .

I am seeing lot of BD people now speaking with pakistani tongue, if you feel that India did a mistake by helping your fore fathers to create BD, why dont you make a referendum in your country to dissolve BD and join Pakistan

India clearly has a nefarious design against Sri Lanka to break the country in two and have the north join with Tamil Nadu. All South Asian countries should be wary of Indian designs and their conspiracies. As new generations emerge in Bangladesh they will gradually view 1971 differently and have a better understanding of what really happened and why.

If we wanted to that, we would have done that in the 80s itself. Also I have asked this question repeatedly in this forum that if BDs think 1971 was a mistake why don't you correct it and join back with Pakistan.

if you start war even with a single neighbour all others will be there to piss off you including your internal indpendence movements, you better realize that you arent enough stronger internaly to get into war.

Bangladesh and Sri lanka are not that much of banana to become another sikkim but very strong sovereign nations.

What a joke, why are you vomiting BNP propaganda here on PDF.

I am seeing lot of BD people now speaking with pakistani tongue, if you feel that India did a mistake by helping your fore fathers to create BD, why dont you make a referendum in your country to dissolve BD and join Pakistan

I wish that we wouldn't have helped BD and didn't let even a single refugee to stray inside India, ungrateful people.

I wish that we wouldn't have helped BD and didn't let even a single refugee to stray inside India, ungrateful people.

I was a strategic move. We don't have to worry about our Eastern Border since 1971. BD pole vaulters is a problem, but not a big problem. It could be solved immediately if we have a non-populist Govt at center.

so did you ever think if Pak and BD rejoin ( not possible for me) what will be your fate? Plus Your previous hardwork to separate it will be wasted. And your current policy about sri lanka will also be effected also about Pak.

why our pakistani friends overestimate their worth. listen to their top officials who says India is in a different league now. Please see the reality and live with it.

We are preparing against mighty China - how does pakistan & BD come in that arena- if BD was a part of pakistan , it would have been a blessing in disguise -there could have been a big internal war in pakistan, that does not allow them to disturb india

Back
Top Bottom