What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

Thats what india wanted to do to hilly area of Chittagong.
They gave Guns to the rebels & similarly they remained good relation wth the govt.
Thats why india is always two faced.

Banglai amra jake boli gora kete agai pani dea.Shame on u:no:

i tell u on this forum it is easier to deal with pakistanis & chinese than bangladeshis coz u ppl have only one thing in mind & have got only few selected words to say over & over again. BTW this is not bangladeshi forum where all ppl know bengali.

i tell u on this forum it is easier to deal with pakistanis & chinese than bangladeshis coz u ppl have only one thing in mind & have got only few selected words to say over & over again. BTW this is not bangladeshi forum where all ppl know bengali.

:unsure:really confused what u r saying.Just deal with the first part of my comment.Last was for the bengali friends.

India clearly has a nefarious design against Sri Lanka to break the country in two and have the north join with Tamil Nadu. All South Asian countries should be wary of Indian designs and their conspiracies. As new generations emerge in Bangladesh they will gradually view 1971 differently and have a better understanding of what really happened and why.

They tried and have failed so far. Akhand Bharat does not necessarily imply physical control. As long as a proxy government is in place the Indians are happy.

So do you support Bangladesh becoming apart of akhand bharat, requires Bangladesh ,Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Bhutan first these countries could become like Sikkim.

what about Sri Lanka!! The writer is Sri Lankan and reveal some true nature of India!!! and also pointed out how even after creation of Bangladesh India interfered it by arming the chakma terrorists.

We all know its a hissy fit that is the result of the recent UNHRC vote in Geneva. It will soon pass.. :)

That would be a bigger fear in India than any of these countries...:)

recreating Akhand Bharat, after the small countries, Burma, Pakistan and Tibet are next to resurrect akhand bharat.

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom