What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

What were Paresh Barua and Anup Chetia doing in Dhaka with national ID card being issued to them, were they staying for Suderbans safari???

But its too Bangladesh never aided the Maoist.

It is quite easy to get id cards in bangladesh if you have money, as long as you look bangladesh...erase that you dont even need that. I can make you a death certificate if you want. Ids in Bangladesh are a joke:lol:. Your supa powa country also lets Bangladeshi illegals get their voter Id...so i dont think getting a fake identification card in the subcontinent is that hard.

Doing something against India by force is a suicide for Bangladesh. We never made india **** their pants, just being honest here.
I didn't say BD to go offensive and we are not capable enough but defending is not that hard,i am just going through some old memories where our 2 beloved neighbors tried to use force against BD and got sweet reply...

And we've already know the other ways and at the end of the day India can do jack and gets effed up by maoists,ulfas,NSCN...Everytime our 2 neighbors tried something foolishly adventurous,we made them $hit on their own pants :pop:

But we are not the one who sees RAW in everything including the BDR mutiny.

It is quite easy to get id cards in bangladesh if you have money, as long as you look bangladesh...erase that you dont even need that. I can make you a death certificate if you want. Ids in Bangladesh are a joke:lol:. Your supa powa country also lets Bangladeshi illegals get their voter Id...so i dont think getting a fake identification card in the subcontinent is that hard.

But Paresh Barua and Anup Chetia are not some nobodies.

Why don't you try getting back your aksai chin? you will find out. Then we can get our west bengal and asssam. Pakistan can have the west of India, china can have anuranchal pradesh and whatever they want and sri lanka can have tamil nadu.

wat abt reunification of west and east Pakistan? that infact gud na?. SL population is 2crores(among more than 20% are Tamilians) and Tamilnadu population is 7.5 crores if SL mess with Tamils then they won't spare single Sinhalese then you can see the real meaning of ethnic cleansing.

Can u explain when did BD the king kicked the small neighbour like India, china & pakistan and all of them came begging for mercy to BD, it is true that India or China or Pakistan cannot stay straight without acceptance , approval and assistance of BD the migthy :guns:

Your Khaleda Madam always used to deny even Indian government kept on providing proof and information and it was Shakih Haseena only who responded to these. We Indians know that What Khaleda madam gonna do when she will return back. By the way those ID cards were provided to them by Bangladesh's intelligence, former ULFA militants themselves have conceded.

Raw is an intangible force here made up and cherished by our politicians and at the same time there are some traitors also who can go any low for money...btw i was just replying to him,no offence

Your Khaleda Madam always used to deny even Indian government kept on providing proof and information and it was Shakih Haseena only who responded to these. We Indians know that What Khaleda madam gonna do when she will return back. By the way those ID cards were provided to them by Bangladesh's intelligence, former ULFA militants themselves have conceded.

you taking words of terrorists now?:lol:

we have gangster of bangladesh taking refuge in India, in same manner. No one knows paresh barua in bangladesh. They could have used fake mustaches and a beard and have gotten it, its not that hard faking an id in bangladesh. You can get any kind of ID in Bangladesh. You can change your name, age and dob...anything you like.

wat abt reunification of west and east Pakistan? that infact gud na?. SL population is 2crores(among more than 20% are Tamilians) and Tamilnadu population is 7.5 crores if SL mess with Tamils then they won't spare single Sinhalese then you can see the real meaning of ethnic cleansing.

lol reunification? you having a laugh. I will cancel my Bangladeshi citizenship and permanently move to Canada if that were to happen. I don't want anything to do with pakistan. Rather be dead than be attached to pakistan.

lol reunification? you having a laugh. I will cancel my Bangladeshi citizenship and permanently move to Canada if that were to happen. I don't want anything to do with pakistan. Rather be dead than be attached to pakistan.

You are in a minority here. Most BD members here even the question the creation of their country.

Then how come Anup Chetia came from nowhere.

We have no extradition treaty with India. He is a political refugee in Bangladesh.

You are in a minority here. Most BD members here even the question the creation of their country.

Who cares what bd members on a forum called PAKISTANI defense forum thinks? I rather be part of akhand bharat than a united Pakistan.

agreed sir...jamatis scums had created the huge anti india terrorist network inside BD but thanks to AL government we have succeeded to dismatle them.

Not to break your biased bubble but jamaat is total legal party in Bangladesh with no history of terrorism. It is recognized legal by both India and the US. So keep spreading your propaganda!...i myself don't like jamaat, but a fact is a fact.

Just forgot!!! Happy Independence Day!!! to all Bangladeshi friends and foes. On this very day 26th March 1971 Ziaur Rahman declared independence of Bangladesh from radio station in Chittagong renaming it "Swadheen Bangla Betar Kendro" and led an army revolt of Bengali soldiers against Pakistan.. Cheers :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom