What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Because the statements are getting immature.

Defence.pk does not issue statement per own but it is always based upon authenticated yet verified source(s). However, a mere mishandling which too was realized, cannot be branded as such. To evaluate the maturity and credibility of anything, one has to par the level.

The effects are obvious:

View attachment 438450

I think this graph thing was replied before in this thread. The time, site starts to verify the paper claims of others for praise etc, indeed, the graph will go upward by a specific party. No use to make repetitive claim.

Defence.pk does not issue statement per own but it is always based upon authenticated yet verified source(s).

Not on twitter post really. One of your own very "Moderator" was taunting everyone to report it on this very forum after being shown it was a false claim.

Not on twitter post really. One of your own very "Moderator" was taunting everyone to report it on this very forum after being shown it was a false claim.

Are you getting me what I said or you are merely justifying twitter action. The picture was not morphed by defence.pk and that is what I talking about however, as far as I know further in this account, it was deleted too once realized. Soon, everything will be cleared.

Are you getting me what I said or you are merely justifying twitter action. The picture was not morphed by defence.pk and that is what I talking about however, as far as I know further in this account, it was deleted too once realized. Soon, everything will be cleared.

Mate what I am saying is, after pointed in a thread that it's morphed a "very well" regarded moderator pretty much said do whatever you can. Everything is clear, I am neither challenging the post nor the attitude.

Mate what I am saying is, after pointed in a thread that it's morphed a "very well" regarded moderator pretty much said do whatever you can. Everything is clear, I am neither challenging the post nor the attitude.

Subjected Mod was too sure because it wasn't morphed by Defence.Pk hence, trust in it. Do you see twitter action was based upon the picture or some other issue. The first blame by a certain brigade was that actually this is what defence.pk did to picture which is incorrect. That is all I wanted to say.

Subjected Mod was too sure because it wasn't morphed by Defence.Pk hence, trust in it. Do you see twitter action was based upon the picture or some other issue. The first blame by a certain brigade was that actually this is what defence.pk did to picture which is incorrect. That is all I wanted to say.

No that is not the case. Check this : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-defence-twitter-handle-suspended.529173/ . First page should be proof enough. I never said Defence.pk morphed the picture.

I think this graph thing was replied before in this thread. The time, site starts to verify the paper claims of others for praise etc, indeed, the graph will go upward by a specific party. No use to make repetitive claim.
Do you know how Alexa rankings work? Some of the most anti-semitic, and some of the most anti-establishment sites have a good ranking BECAUSE of popularity

No that is not the case. Check this : https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-defence-twitter-handle-suspended.529173/ . First page should be proof enough. I never said Defence.pk morphed the picture.

I have seen it. @Horus replied to the accounts saying that it was done by defnece.pk and in my opinion, picture was provided as it appeared on defence.pk twitter handle. That is what, I think, Horus replied to as keep talking about it. Almost, every Indian member was off the opinion that actually defence.pk morphed/PSed it which is not the case. However, as the matter is still pending with twitter and Admin is in discussion, need to wait for the outcome.

Do you know how Alexa rankings work? Some of the most anti-semitic, and some of the most anti-establishment sites have a good ranking BECAUSE of popularity

This is what I said as soon as we all here start to narrate what the world want us to or like, we will be seeing growing trend. Alexa can show the trend the way it see and the same is discussed on this thread before as well.

This is what I said as soon as we all here start to narrate what the world want us to or like, we will be seeing growing trend. Alexa can show the trend the way it see and the same is discussed on this thread before as well.
That isn't true, it's based on site Visitors.

Anyway, my major issue with PDF is rather simple. Your FB and Twitter pages are called Pakistan Defence. You are not some official authority of Pakistan.

I have seen it. @Horus replied to the accounts saying that it was done by defnece.pk and in my opinion, picture was provided as it appeared on defence.pk twitter handle. That is what, I think, Horus replied to as keep talking about it. Almost, every Indian member was off the opinion that actually defence.pk morphed/PSed it which is not the case. However, as the matter is still pending with twitter and Admin is in discussion, need to wait for the outcome.

We would expect moderators to be more aware considering the time that is spent on social media but that is just me, anyways lets wait for "outcomes".

You are not some official authority of Pakistan.

This site did not claim at all nor needed further clarification.

We would expect moderators to be more aware considering the time that is spent on social media but that is just me, anyways lets wait for "outcomes".

You are right on account of being careful that everyone need to be but in my opinion and observation that as far as I see, it wasn't careless that much. Though, twitter tool action per multiple accounts thing so lets see how things unfolds.

This site did not claim at all nor needed further clarification.
Not saying that, but your Twitter and FB gives that impression. None of my business though lol, your wish, just saying that forum should be specifically mentioned

Some suggestion .
1. Doctoring headlines should be not allowed.
2. Facebook pages, blog, personal twits can not be source of post .
3. A little bit more attention and quick action on of thread derailment by posters of any nationality is welcome.

What would it take to remove the Indians from all Pakistani sub-forums?

There is a dangerous trend to create some sort of sympathy towards the Indians by making threads like Love Jihaad or Cow lynching or whatever social issues that society has.

This should be stopped so that people may focus on internal issues and not if someone from a billion people vomited cheese

Back
Top Bottom