What's new

How do we make PDF better?

The old team only kept hidden the thought processes that have been made evident by the new team, since selection processes that ensure the rise of a certain mindset only, by choice, remain the same. Of course, it is their right to do as they wish.

Still, a complain due to unknown circumstances but still, followed by mentioning the RIGHT in it. As said, the one cannot satisfy everyone or everyone cannot be satisfied by someone stand up so the world is colorful.

Not the reason as such and person handling is not the matter at hand.
I'm not blaming him for it, I'm just saying that he's one of the team that runs it. Those who handle the account would presumably all be banned at the same time, whether they posted what was against Twitter Terms of Service or not, and especially if Multiple Accounts are suspected.....

Please Tell me you guys don't have multiple accounts, the admins over at Pakpassion have them for liking their own tweets, absolutely moronic thing to do and especially since they use them to go after specific players they dislike

Can I run the Twitter Handle? Never been banned off Twitter
Frankly i didn't realise it was possible - i've seen much worse on twitter and it just is tolerated.

Defence.pk being closed down on twitter was an organised attack by Indians. Thousands must have reported that tweet in order to get the account suspended, especially when you consider ISIS and other extremists operate on twitter unabated.

Defence.pk being closed down on twitter was an organised attack by Indians. Thousands must have reported that tweet in order to get the account suspended, especially when you consider ISIS and other extremists operate on twitter unabated.
ISIS accounts are periodically banned. It's just that they're not popular

PDF is held to a higher standard with the number of people following it. ISIS accounts have like 10-20 followers at most, and even they won't be promoting that they're all "WE <3 ISIS". PDF has 8 million likes of Facebook at the moment, so you can imagine how many people read it.

It was dumb, it was stupid, and the girl was on Twitter. Add all 3 and Twitter takes it as harassment. Reason similar lies by Indians about Balochis isn't banned is because those Afghani kids those pics are of are NOT on twitter

I'm not blaming him for it, I'm just saying that he's one of the team that runs it. Those who handle the account would presumably all be banned at the same time, whether they posted what was against Twitter Terms of Service or not, and especially if Multiple Accounts are suspected.....

Please Tell me you guys don't have multiple accounts, the admins over at Pakpassion have them for liking their own tweets, absolutely moronic thing to do and especially since they use them to go after specific players they dislike

Different Staff Members handling one account does not fall under the category of multiple accounts, in my opinion as account remains the same. Who in the right mind will spend all the day on twitter to create multiple accounts that too to like own material... I mean really. Most of the accounts following PDF are members and people that like defence.pk. By the same logic, do the admins have multiple accounts here for the same thing, NO. One can think of such strategy but in real time, only a jobless person with no activity or education attendance, will sit and do all day long. It is not necessary that what other forum admins have be followed or opted by others. However, here the following is genuine but it is up-to people to take part in conversation or follow an account to observe.

Different Staff Members handling one account does not fall under the category of multiple accounts, in my opinion as account remains the same. Who in the right mind will spend all the day on twitter to create multiple accounts that too to like own material... I mean really. Most of the accounts following PDF are members and people that like defence.pk. By the same logic, do the admins have multiple accounts here for the same thing, NO. One can think of such strategy but in real time, only a jobless person with no activity or education attendance, will sit and do all day long. It is not necessary that what other forum admins have be followed or opted by others. However, here the following is genuine but it is up-to people to take part in conversation or follow an account to observe.
I know following is genuine. It must have been the picture then. PDF has to follow a higher standard than some random Twitter account. If today I photoshop some girl's picture, no one will care. If PDF does, people care, because you have more followers, and the girl was on Twitter as well.

Never give anyone an excuse to be able to get rid of you. Because they will when they get a chance

Can I run the Twitter Handle? Never been banned off Twitter

That is not the criteria to be qualified as such to handle account. What happened on twitter, was actually a large number of reporting that Indians utilized against defence.pk twitter that too when, as far as I observed, picture was removed prior to suspension but still, Twitter Administration acted as such. Don't we see many terrorists mouthpieces and fake accounts being active on twitter and despite reporting, no such action is taken.

I know following is genuine. It must have been the picture then. PDF has to follow a higher standard than some random Twitter account. If today I photoshop some girl's picture, no one will care. If PDF does, people care, because you have more followers, and the girl was on Twitter as well.

Never give anyone an excuse to be able to get rid of you. Because they will when they get a chance

Give the twitter handle to Trump
Atleast it will be respected again

That is not the criteria to be qualified as such to handle account. What happened on twitter, was actually a large number of reporting that Indians utilized against defence.pk twitter that too when, as far as I observed, picture was removed prior to suspension but still, Twitter Administration acted as such. Don't we see many terrorists mouthpieces and fake accounts being active on twitter and despite reporting, no such action is taken.
Like I said, man, you have 8 million+ people who actively like your comment. Your organic reach IS huge. If you make a mistake like that, and the girl reports it, you will be banned. You can see it with so many right wing people being banned recently on twitter for stunts like this. Indians will report you, just like I will report IDF if they do something similar.

Like I said, man, you have 8 million+ people who actively like your comment. Your organic reach IS huge. If you make a mistake like that, and the girl reports it, you will be banned. You can see it with so many right wing people being banned recently on twitter for stunts like this. Indians will report you, just like I will report IDF if they do something similar.

Yes it is and that is why, as I observed that when realized about morphed picture, it was removed but still given a chance. But on other hand, we are not seeing any action taken on grounds of picture but what shared above as a finding that it was actually due to multiple accounts. The way this suspension is quoted by media and especially Hindustan Times ran a story, I see that defence.pk is on the nerves of many and surely, will be back soon.

Still, a complain due to unknown circumstances but still, followed by mentioning the RIGHT in it. As said, the one cannot satisfy everyone or everyone cannot be satisfied by someone stand up so the world is colorful.

Sir, you do realize, I hope, that "right" has more meanings than just "correct".

The problem is that what was done on Twitter may not be a mistake, but a manifestation of the thought process.

Back
Top Bottom