What's new

How do we make PDF better?

The problem is that what was done on Twitter may not be a mistake, but a manifestation of the thought process.

Sir, you are assuming too much of anything which is still unclear. What if you may give it a rest and wait for what it is rather how many sees the same.

The issue now is restoring the handle. How to run it comes later.

The same may please be left for the Admin to think about, if there is any issue as such. Thanks by the way.

Sir, you are assuming too much of anything which is still unclear. What if you may give it a rest and wait for what it is rather how many sees the same.

I hope that the Twitter handle is restored soon, and run better to avoid future bans. That is all from me, as you "authoritatively instruct".

(Edited as desired. :D )

Last edited:
Yes it is and that is why, as I observed that when realized about morphed picture, it was removed but still given a chance. But on other hand, we are not seeing any action taken on grounds of picture but what shared above as a finding that it was actually due to multiple accounts. The way this suspension is quoted by media and especially Hindustan Times ran a story, I see that defence.pk is on the nerves of many and surely, will be back soon.
Meh, it comes with the ground. You're not a small forum, which is something you'll have to get used to. Celebrities are held to a higher standard.

The problem is that what was done on Twitter may not be a mistake, but a manifestation of the thought process.
Agreed on this. Twitter is not PDF, what is acceptable there is not what is acceptable here.

Please moderate posts that are anti Hindu. Anti-Indian is ok I suppose given the animosity between the two countries. I for one keep screen shots especially when overseas Pakistanis talk about "slaughtering" Hindus causally.

Second. LET is a terrorist organization. Mr Windjammer just opened a thread calling them freedom fighters. Please moderate the title and let this forum not come across as hub of terror sympathizers.

Just a request of course...if this doesn't fit with the new agenda of the forum, please ignore.

Indeed, Admin is in contact to sort it out. However, not in knowledge w.r.t. multiple accounts if Twitter is not treating Members accounts as associated in short sight.

I am sure you can stop over thinking w.r.t. so-called issue with admin team and then stating their right too. However, a thread is initiated based upon something yet not verified but to say surfaced and is available to discuss and prove it wrong. If any leak which in the end, proved as wrong and debunked, it is still the beauty of having a chance for productive and informative discussion on the forum. An intellectual to say, does not debunk xyz matter with findings or supported arguments but still claim it to be right or wrong personally, does not back up the argument at all.

Defence.pk administration or you mean a name specifically.

Name.

@WebMaster I have followed khafee and he has followed me back but still i cant see his profile page why is that so?
upload_2017-11-21_22-5-47.png

Meh, it comes with the ground. You're not a small forum, which is something you'll have to get used to. Celebrities are held to a higher standard.

Agreed on this. Twitter is not PDF, what is acceptable there is not what is acceptable here.

I pretty much agree. It’s not a regular account - it’s under watch and small cock up can screw them over.

Give the people who are consistently complaining of deteriorating fame and name of this forum, a chance to be part of your management team ...... and see if they can improve. If they are complaining it is most probably because they think they can do it better and have better plans to tackle the situation. What is the harm in doing that? you are not paying people for their services I think .......... and if they don't just demote them .... at least they won't complain that they never got the chance.

And close this thread ...... in a forum full of TT's and moderators this thread comes as an acceptance of failure of the whole management team ............ haves shouldn't be asking have nots for better ideas. Its ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom