What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Stop shytposting on twitter. All those guys are doing is embarrassing PDF . Forum has been moving in a certain direction from past few years but the sheer loud mouth frothing from twitter handle is achieving nothing except much vaunted banned status.

Forum has been moving in a certain direction from past few years

Personally I can pinpoint the beginning of the current PDF to the exit of Asim and Elmo.

I might be wrong though. I'm only Indian.

Oscar surprised many old Indians ...

Cheers, Doc

Personally I can pinpoint the beginning of the current PDF to the exit of Asim and Elmo.

I might be wrong though. I'm only Indian.

Oscar surprised many old Indians ...

Cheers, Doc

The old team only kept hidden the thought processes that have been made evident by the new team, since selection processes that ensure the rise of a certain mindset only, by choice, remain the same. Of course, it is their right to do as they wish.

The old team only kept hidden the thought processes that have been made evident by the new team, since selection processes that ensure the rise of a certain mindset only, by choice, remain the same. Of course, it is their right to do as they wish.

Not sure about anything V.

Some old names simply don't match up to the legend surrounding them when you get to know them. Neo was one such. A turd.

Cheers, Doc

Not sure about anything V.

Some old names simply don't match up to the legend surrounding them when you get to know them. Neo was one such. A turd.

Cheers, Doc

The impression of the legends of old looks good only in comparison to the present. The decline is continuous and consistent, and a choice.

Why do we have no female moderators?
As discussed in the past, we do have a female MOD. It have just never been identified who she is and frankly speaking, i see no reason to do that NOW!

The impression of the legends of old looks good only in comparison to the present. The decline is continuous and consistent, and a choice.

Personally I'm sure you realize we're pretty legendary ourselves.

Even if we get muzzled and banned a lot ...

Cheers, Doc

Personally I'm sure you realize we're pretty legendary ourselves.

Even if we get muzzled and banned a lot ...

Cheers, Doc

Not me. :D

Why do we have no female moderators?

As if that, by itself, would help. The issues are the policies and the mindset that creates them, not the gender of those who enforce them selectively.

As discussed in the past, we do have a female MOD. It have just never been identified who she is and frankly speaking, i see no reason to do that NOW!

I did not know that.
Maybe Gender is a Personal thing too or may become apparently.

As if that, by itself, would help. The issues are the policies and the mindset that creates them, not the gender of those who enforce them selectively.

People express themselves freely here and i really do not think PDF is following any particular policy when it comes to the content here. You may however enlighten me by your observation as always.

People express themselves freely here and i really do not think PDF is following any particular policy when it comes to the content here. You may however enlighten me by your observation as always.

As an example, please take a look at this thread:

But is the letter posted in the OP fake or not? PDF rules should still apply, regardless of whether some other video is true or not.

After the Twitter ban, one would think that PDF would pay attention to fakes, but apparently not. The attitude of the admin team is evident, and the problem, and also their right.

The Twitter saga remains confusing, at best, given that efforts to restore the handle are thus far not successful. What would be the best way forward?

Is there a viable plan to get this ban removed that would be in accordance with Twitter rules? Apparently, the doctored photo is not the issue anymore, if the following information is correct. I do not know if it is correct or not, but a clarification would be valuable.

====================================

We have this:

Twitter02.jpg

But then we also have this:

Twitter01.jpg

The Twitter saga remains confusing, at best, given that efforts to restore the handle are thus far not successful. What would be the best way forward?

Is there a viable plan to get this ban removed that would be in accordance with Twitter rules? Apparently, the doctored photo is not the issue anymore, if the following information is correct. I do not know if it is correct or not, but a clarification would be valuable.

====================================

We have this:

View attachment 438372

But then we also have this:

View attachment 438376

Indeed, Admin is in contact to sort it out. However, not in knowledge w.r.t. multiple accounts if Twitter is not treating Members accounts as associated in short sight.

After the Twitter ban, one would think that PDF would pay attention to fakes, but apparently not. The attitude of the admin team is evident, and the problem, and also their right.

I am sure you can stop over thinking w.r.t. so-called issue with admin team and then stating their right too. However, a thread is initiated based upon something yet not verified but to say surfaced and is available to discuss and prove it wrong. If any leak which in the end, proved as wrong and debunked, it is still the beauty of having a chance for productive and informative discussion on the forum. An intellectual to say, does not debunk xyz matter with findings or supported arguments but still claim it to be right or wrong personally, does not back up the argument at all.

Who runs the PDF handle on Twitter?

Defence.pk administration or you mean a name specifically.

Back
Top Bottom