What's new

How do we make PDF better?

These LOC topics have ruined this forum. Its a headache to even venture into the Army forum. Never have i seen anywhere else the death of an individual soldier being posted so enthusiastically and i am talking about both sides.

These poor men died in performing their duties and such losses are glorified by opposite sides in a very sad manner. Give the soldier some respect, both sides. These soldiers are following orders in the wake of the night without rest or sleep unlike the politicians who sleep comfortable in beds and sit in Air conditioned offices. Politicians are creating wars and soldiers are paying the price with their lives.

A major belief is that timing of death has been written and cannot be averted, if somebody's time is up, he will leave this world whether by a bullet or a medical reason. The posters here don't know the lives of soldiers individually or explicitly unlike the famous people like actors, politicians etc whose lives are found on Google links. These soldiers are dying for their respective countries. Their deaths are being counted one by one with such vigour, zeal and zest as if each member who posts one casualty here thinks he has added one inch to his _____ . In reality, when those posts are read, it only appears that the brain of the poster has shrunk by one inch due to these acts.

Are wars really won by counting dead bodies? then USA won the Vietnam war because USA killed 10 times more than the casualties it suffered.

No wonder alot of members who posted really informative posts have vanished, retired or joined other forums.
When this forum allows celebration of kashmir freedom fighters death and calling them pigs and terrorists then we will celebrate indian army deaths. Surprisingly when indians engage in such behavior where they celebrate pakistani army deaths or kashmiri deaths some of you posters dont feel offended but if something is said to indian soldiers suddenly the melodramatic reaction and dukh ka ehsas for indians start dripping from some you guys posts.

Apparently that psycho guy who loves posting propaganda on pak army casualities makes a new accoutn everyday and posts hi shytty face book proapaganda .

When this forum allows celebration of kashmir freedom fighters death and calling them pigs and terrorists then we will celebrate indian army deaths. Surprisingly when indians engage in such behavior where they celebrate pakistani army deaths or kashmiri deaths some of you posters dont feel offended but if something is said to indian soldiers suddenly the melodramatic reaction and dukh ka ehsas for indians start dripping from some you guys posts.

Apparently that psycho guy who loves posting propaganda on pak army casualities makes a new accoutn everyday and posts hi shytty face book proapaganda .
look death of soldiers of both country must not be celebrated and whenever such a thread is created both sides starts to say names and derogatory word to the departed soul and bad mouth the forces of other country. if we want to keep the thread clean this must not be done when it comes to regular soldiers, whether military or paramilitary. I may going out of line here since I'm new, but this is how I feel.
When it comes to the death of militants in Kashmir, we should leave that aside, Pakistan may consider them freedom fighter but they are terrorist for us who attack our forces. If this continues how would yo feel if Indians start calling the terrorists that pak army kills in balochistan. should they be called freedom fighters as well?
I'm sure we, the ppl of both countries consider Bhagat Singh as freedom fighter, but at the same time then british empire in pre independence india(pakistanis are welcome to use another term which you are comfortable with) considered him a terrorist. One man's hero may be another man's terrorist. this is the situation we have here.
PS:- I have an innocent question, Do Pakistani members feel offended on the use of term '****" instead of 'Pakistani', sicne **** is just shorter?

These LOC topics have ruined this forum. Its a headache to even venture into the Army forum. Never have i seen anywhere else the death of an individual soldier being posted so enthusiastically and i am talking about both sides.

These poor men died in performing their duties and such losses are glorified by opposite sides in a very sad manner. Give the soldier some respect, both sides. These soldiers are following orders in the wake of the night without rest or sleep unlike the politicians who sleep comfortable in beds and sit in Air conditioned offices. Politicians are creating wars and soldiers are paying the price with their lives.

A major belief is that timing of death has been written and cannot be averted, if somebody's time is up, he will leave this world whether by a bullet or a medical reason. The posters here don't know the lives of soldiers individually or explicitly unlike the famous people like actors, politicians etc whose lives are found on Google links. These soldiers are dying for their respective countries. Their deaths are being counted one by one with such vigour, zeal and zest as if each member who posts one casualty here thinks he has added one inch to his _____ . In reality, when those posts are read, it only appears that the brain of the poster has shrunk by one inch due to these acts.

Are wars really won by counting dead bodies? then USA won the Vietnam war because USA killed 10 times more than the casualties it suffered.

No wonder alot of members who posted really informative posts have vanished, retired or joined other forums.

I given up on the issue long time back. It is South Asian version of the English - French hundred years war (and whole struggle before and after that too) microcompressed into smaller time period and more up to date animosity (given what is at our disposal weapon wise today)...and so we see people falling prey to absolute stances/portrayals on the "other"....instead of basing on empathy first....and learning just a modicum of history first. But nope just charge in with all you got verbally, repeat and rinse....and do again....and especially do it if cpl sane new ppl/veterans try have honest convo beyond it all to drown that all out (which is really the worst part of it I see).

Thus I just dont participate at all now in such...dont even click 99% of such topics on this forum nowadays....and thankfully no one tagging me anymore too.

Still am open for technical discussions involving our sides etc if good ppl like you tag me....but it seems scarce now....and they get sunk quickly too anyway by the same ole ppl sewering there too.

who is " you guys "? Are you referring to me ?

@WebMaster how about giving senior member tags and elite tags to posters who post quality posts which the management and think tanks decides. This way an elite member wouldnt be caught trolling and you know wouldn't degrade the nature of the forum rather than giving these tags to the fastest posters.

You can give active posters active member tags to generate activity. We are already giving away military ranks in accordance to number of posts. Titles such as seniors and elite shouldn't be thrown away like that especially considering senior tags gets you access to the seniors cafe.

Plus can you provide certificates right next to titles like " authentic Pakistani posters" this way the shehzadas here won't call Pakistani posters Indian agent and trolls.

Might wanna do the second one otherwise one day you would be called an Indian troll Webby lie Oscar. :p. :p :p :p

to make PDF beter MODS & Admins first need to treat indian members and what they say with repest instead of banning them outright just cause what they say does not gel with whats fed by prevelet view in pakistan ... cause if you want to make PDF healthy and better and great debating club like old times you need to through this " oh so touchy" attuitude of yours out which keeps banning indian members and let people like razpak/lastofpatriots get away scott free without a bann even repeatedily abusing indins there mothers and sisters andeven gods ... so correct your own self before playing this drama of getting things better or making PDF better @WebMaster @Horus @Emmie @Zaki @The Eagle @Arsalan

weakgen.jpg

to make PDF beter MODS & Admins first need to treat indian members and what they say with repest instead of banning them outright just cause what they say does not gel with whats fed by prevelet view in pakistan ... cause if you want to make PDF healthy and better and great debating club like old times you need to through this " oh so touchy" attuitude of yours out which keeps banning indian members and let people like razpak/lastofpatriots get away scott free without a bann even repeatedily abusing indins there mothers and sisters andeven gods ... so correct your own self before playing this drama of getting things better or making PDF better @WebMaster @Horus @Emmie @Zaki @The Eagle @Arsalan

View attachment 451104
I will appreciate if you can share a list of members banned only because they are Indian?
OR
Even a list of Indian members being banned again and again!!! There wont be more than 2, 3 examples and almost all of the members here agree with the decision regarding those members. :)
Perhaps it is those 3 4 guys who are wrong rather than the WHOLE forum administration and members.

I will appreciate if you can share a list of members banned only because they are Indian?
OR
Even a list of Indian members being banned again and again!!! There wont be more than 2, 3 examples and almost all of the members here agree with the decision regarding those members. :)
Perhaps it is those 3 4 guys who are wrong rather than the WHOLE forum administration and members.

Any troll or offender which gets the hit, actually will play victim card like there is no tomorrow. It is not the first time but inhabitant things within the oneself that cannot retreat from doing so. See, the quick appearance time span that how few are up-to any good.

There is a lot of difference between lies and facts.

View attachment 451104
The truth is always bitter pill to swallow but in the end it will prevail.
But that's the case with "pure Truth".
The problem is there is difference between " Pure Truth" and "Indian version of Truth"
Just like there is difference between "Freedom" and "American version of Freedom"
Just like there is difference between "Democracy" and "American version of Democracy"
The peoples one chooses to be friends with,uses their ideals to judge his own standards without understanding any part of it just because it is appeasing to him and judges others based on those parameters,says a lot about himself.

Any troll or offender which gets the hit, actually will play victim card like there is no tomorrow. It is not the first time but inhabitant things within the oneself that cannot retreat from doing so. See, the quick appearance time span that how few are up-to any good.

Absolutely no doubt about that my friend. That is the reason these selected few just cry about foul play but are never able to come up with a credible answer when asked the details. We have more Indian members than Pakistani? If not more than still they are nearly equal. There wont be many who cry about these things apart from a very few particular people how come here just for this . . .

And admins will accept that they were banned for being Indian. :lol:

Though I can share a big list of members who are not banned just because they are not Indian. Anyways very few Indians left on this platform compared to 2008-2012 era, which I believe was best for PDF and brains.

But as VC often says, this is what the objective of management NOW.

And admins will accept that they were banned for being Indian. :lol:

Though I can share a big list of members who are not banned just because they are not Indian. Anyways very few Indians left on this platform compared to 2008-2012 era, which I believe was best for PDF and brains.

But as VC often says, this is what the objective of management NOW.
So what havent you? Despite i specifically requesting you for that?
Because you all you can and want to do is cry a river about it? Play victim and convince others to feel sorry for you? I do feel sorry for you dear. :lol: Happy now?

Again, do share a list of members that you think or claim were REPEATEDLY BANNED only for being Indian. We have a big pool of Indian members and apart from a few particular members there is no such problem at all - Meaning - The problem is most like with that particular member rather than being an Indian.

Compared to the past few months, PDF has improved, to be honest. There are more staff around and the moderation is improving, albeit slowly and still has a ways to go. The forums are now better aligned with the goals set by management. Those who do not share such goals will find it increasingly difficult to participate. Those who do, will do so, of course.

PDF is now better, indeed.

OR
ya ya right you are the person who back stabbed me by keep on reporting my valid questions and when i was banned and bloked you came here and posted this how convnient not lets see what kind of man you are to report this again and how much time it takes them to bann me again for saying the truth on your face ... thing or truth is pakistanies like you just cant take the bitter truth and so keep on banning those who dare to speak out and only want boot licker's but im not one of them and you know it ;) :D

does asking valid questions and sying truth means trolling no woneder PDF and its standerds have gone down and only very few old timers have been left here ok ok keep doing it :haha:

ya ya right you are the person who back stabbed me by keep on reporting my valid questions and when i was banned and bloked you came here and posted this how convnient not lets see what kind of man you are to report this again and how much time it takes them to bann me again for saying the truth on your face ... thing or truth is pakistanies like you just cant take the bitter truth and so keep on banning those who dare to speak out and only want boot licker's but im not one of them and you know it ;) :D

does asking valid questions and sying truth means trolling no woneder PDF and its standerds have gone down and only very few old timers have been left here ok ok keep doing it :haha:
Well dear a few points:
  1. Reporting isn't actually back stabbing, :P
  2. I am not sure which post you are referring too, i wont deny i do report posts full of malice and yours would have certainly made to the list.
  3. Reporting do not BANS you, it is the post and content one is sharing. Try to grasp the idea!
  4. Truth, yeah, do tag me when you go ahead with that part, PLUS, it will be a nice change for you so please do that sometime!
  5. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, now that you are back, you have the option to share with us that list or the answer to the question you are crying about "posted a question that i cannot answer since i was banned".
  6. NO, i am not reporting it despite the personal attack and insults - Only so that you may come up with that answer. Keep doing it again and again and i am left with no other choice to report.

AND AGAIN, Reporting and Back Stabbing, that part was hilarious! :D

Back
Top Bottom