What's new

How do we make PDF better?

does asking valid questions and sying truth means trolling no woneder PDF and its standerds have gone down and only very few old timers have been left here ok ok keep doing it :haha:

An individual making no sense, repeating himself again & again deliberately knowing that wasting the time as well as annoying, does not make any sense for one to call it any standard at all. Older or new, the standard is so high that still and despite the claims of xyz members, people are not just joining but keep coming back.

Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum.

Regards,

An individual making no sense, repeating himself again & again deliberately knowing that wasting the time as well as annoying, does not make any sense for one to call it any standard at all. Older or new, the standard is so high that still and despite the claims of xyz members, people are not just joining but keep coming back.

Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum.

Regards,

@tps77 he says we got no arab mods. He says only pakistani mods shall do.

And admins will accept that they were banned for being Indian. :lol:

Though I can share a big list of members who are not banned just because they are not Indian. Anyways very few Indians left on this platform compared to 2008-2012 era, which I believe was best for PDF and brains.

But as VC often says, this is what the objective of management NOW.
are those banned Indian @xxx @PoKeMon and 5 others?

To All

I hope people will understand the motive of some attention seekers and will ignore them .... Invest your time and energy for those who deserve

Compared to the past few months, PDF has improved, to be honest. There are more staff around and the moderation is improving, albeit slowly and still has a ways to go. The forums are now better aligned with the goals set by management. Those who do not share such goals will find it increasingly difficult to participate. Those who do, will do so, of course.

PDF is now better, indeed.

Tangible evidence that improved moderation has led to more traffic for PDF over the last few months, reversing a long decline before that, as I said earlier:

Alxa PDF Feb 2018.jpg

Yes Either Have Arab MOD's as well or have only Pakistani MOD's If we an have iranian and turkish MOD's why not arab?

i simply do not want any authority given to others beside Pakistanis.

Me as deputy of threek e adl .:p:

Sir how can that be possible.

You are the Chairperson of the Tehreek. I am just a mere follower and worker.

Fayyaz takkar ki tarha me bhi sabko takkar maronga !!

Sir how can that be possible.

You are the Chairperson of the Tehreek. I am just a mere follower and worker.

Fayyaz takkar ki tarha me bhi sabko takkar maronga !!
No , U R chairman I am just an ordinary and faithful deputy of ur's excellency .:pdf::partay:

Remove neutral ratings, and allow everyone to give positive and negative ratings.

It allows for the quality of an individuals content to be better reflected, as it accounts for the opinion of all PDF members, not just from the mods and what not.

Remove neutral ratings, and allow everyone to give positive and negative ratings.

It allows for the quality of an individuals content to be better reflected, as it accounts for the opinion of all PDF members, not just from the mods and what not.
+1 vote

Make me a mod... I promise unparalleled brutality when banning trolls. Even derailing threads won't be tolerated, 3 days ban for doing so, the next would be 7 days, 14 days, 30 days and so on. There are way too much trolling on turkish section and not enough control. @cabatli_53 is too nice and he shouldn't be the one sticking his neck out when telling people to behave.

I am not a nice person.

The same rules applies to turkish members of course. perhaps even harsher control with their behavior.

Back
Top Bottom