What's new

How do we make PDF better?

PDF is but a microcosm of Pakistan, quite understandably, and in a similar predicament. Outsiders cannot do anything but watch the slide, unless those in charge see the light.

That might well be.

But then, are Indian forums any better? Or even as good?

I recall one we both posted on briefly.

I guess neither of us posts there anymore.

Yet we do here.

Maybe that means something?

Maybe it does not.

Nothing or nobody is perfect I guess. The trick lies in finding the imperfection that you can live with best.

Cheers, Doc

That might well be.

But then, are Indian forums any better? Or even as good?

I recall one we both posted on briefly.

I guess neither of us posts there anymore.

Yet we do here.

Maybe that means something?

Maybe it does not.

Nothing or nobody is perfect I guess. The trick lies in finding the imperfection that you can live with best.

Cheers, Doc

I don't know about you, but I do not post much or substantively even here anymore, probably because of being being walled off from certain areas of the forum, or even because of a conscious boycott. Merely reading suffices now. No debate, no controversy, no "ratings", no problem! :D

I suppose that is the way best for PDF, given how it started out:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-can-we-better-pff.2253/

Moderate the forums more strictly. There is still an open topic about whether Muslims deserve to be hated.

I don't know about you, but I do not post much or substantively even here anymore, probably because of being being walled off from certain areas of the forum, or even because of a conscious boycott. Merely reading suffices now. No debate, no controversy, no "ratings", no problem! :D

I suppose that is the way best for PDF, given how it started out:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/how-can-we-better-pff.2253/

Well, I know you and your pretty formidable intellect and dry wit.

It's the loss of PDF, as is my boycott of the Indian motorhead forum we both belong to. Just yesterday they were quoting my old posts on RE and Bullets.

Cheers, Doc

One word
Shukriya :angel:

Well, I know you and your pretty formidable intellect and dry wit.

It's the loss of PDF, as is my boycott of the Indian motorhead forum we both belong to. Just yesterday they were quoting my old posts on RE and Bullets.

Cheers, Doc

If it's any consolation, the equivalent wheels forum on the Pakistani side has gone down the drain too. The lesson to be learned, for those that are able to do so, is that the policies of moderation and promotion set by administration make or break any forum, the present one being no exception either. The results are before everyone to observe.

Last edited:
Observation for last one week.
Entire firum is flooded with threads and post made on one statement issued by some uknown entity.yes i m talking abt the rohingya crises thread.few bangla posters are opening multiple threads a day on same matter.it becomes so irritant for people like me who are not intrested in the said topic.

I would suggest to make a thread called as rohingya crises and post all abt them in single thread.
@mods @eagleeye @WebMaster @waz @WAJsal

If it's any consolation, the equivalent wheels forum on the Pakistani side has gone down the drain too. The lesson to be learned, for those that are able to do so, is that the policies of moderation and promotion set by administration make or break any forum, the present one being no exception either. The results are before everyone to observe.

Hardly any consolation, since Pakistan and Pakistanis are not where my life begins or ends.

Pakwheels at best is a poor ripoff. Of imports and rich kids. With zero R&D and manufacturing in-house to speak about.

Cheers, Doc

Hardly any consolation, since Pakistan and Pakistanis are not where my life begins or ends.

Pakwheels at best is a poor ripoff. Of imports and rich kids. With zero R&D and manufacturing in-house to speak about.

Cheers, Doc

Welcome back. PDF is getting better every day. :D

Cheers, Doc

Doc, why did you get booted out this time (if you want to answer that)? Funny to see your convos and exchanges "stop" half way when I stumble across them. :P

Ban every Islamist and Hinduvata on this site. I have never ever came closer to declaring myself as an Atheist since my experience with this site.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom