What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Good. Then you must have heard of me. I am king of the Brahmins.

Now .....
478x640_ac.jpg

I’m not a kid, I don’t know how memes are made but I have one sentence .

Khudko lagale. It’s burning.

It's no use - unless someone had a major inferiority complex, why would they bring it up? Instead of reporting him, you should merely sympathize with the chap.

This guy is jailed for eternity for his low income low status low social contributions low family values. Everything is just low about this guy, else to develop such hatred needs some childhood memories. Let’s be fair and see what the system does.

I have heard Pakistanis here in this forum to bring changes about this country.

Let’s see how that applies here.
Including @Kaptaan

That guy is older than you can imagine. :D Older than Yoda

@Dash Take it easy. Click report and move on. It's of no use waking every MoD - admin - pro in the forum to complain. Titled members are not subjected to any ban. Or any punishment that I'm aware of.

I’m a Brahmin.

As Tywin Lannister said, If a King says I'm the King, he is not true King.

Okay shudra. We ate your kind for breakfast for thousand years. Now go get enlargement surgery.

Who is this 'we'?
The 'we' you are referring to, ate your ancestors for breakfast which resulted in you joining the 'we'.

We can argue all day as to how 'you' joined this 'we' you refer yourself to, but even YOU know the truth about this 'we' and what they did to your ancestors.

That guy is older than you can imagine. :D Older than Yoda

@Dash Take it easy. Click report and move on. It's of no use waking every MoD - admin - pro in the forum to complain. Titled members are not subjected to any ban. Or any punishment that I'm aware of.

As Tywin Lannister said, If a King says I'm the King, he is not true King.

I am not worried about that title thing btw I’m also a title member elsewhere.

All I’m trying to do is to bring that saint inside him. And I will pray that saint to reach salvation.

How cool is that when there are some Indians involved.

I am not worried about that title thing btw I’m also a title member elsewhere.
I didn't say that to worry you, just telling you that you are in an echo chamber. You get nothing.

All I’m trying to do is to bring that saint inside him. And I will pray that saint to reach salvation.
It's too late for all that.

How cool is that when there are some Indians involved.
In PDF!? hmmm argh!

I agree. There are sensible people from all countries who are balanced with a justified pinch of bias due to lens they are wearing, be it religion or nation.
Don't think anyone should take umbrage at that.

But there are certain posters like for example Ashok, who anyone can make out is a grade A troll and still get's away with what he does.

Pffft I just ignore "ashok" and whatever current identity claim he has (mallu and bong before, now its gujju) that he never can simply prove and be done with it.

I just selectively interact when I know someone will quote my rare but focused message about him so he can see it, and I know it hurts him deeply.....because I see his reactionary thumbs up to someone attacking me elsewhere, whatever the topic may be.

His free speech also can be preserved (from time to time a good discussion pops up anyway among betters in topics he starts)....and they can kill others speech for doing much less....honestly dont care anymore.

I have no real fundamental distaste beyond the amusement he provides through repetitive indoctrinated behaviour, honestly this forum can do whatever it pleases. Consequences materialise whatever it chooses to be....that tends to evolve from year to year too it seems.

I just hang on for the ride, try make few friends along the way and maybe learn a thing or two...and maybe another will learn a thing or two from what I say. The real serious trolls thrive on attention and caring too much about whatever blah blah blah...if you give em none of it and focus on exposing them solidly within the skewed rules at play...works a lot better. Its like beating goliath by being david.

Age matters.

Again age matters.

Yah dissonance of the ages involved in forum and internet in general is an issue I suppose. But nothing much can be done about that. I tell my dad to stay the hell away from internet social and discussion groups for a reason (only close knit family and friends at most I advise, he is reaching full retirement soon and will get much more time on his hands). I on other hand like to indulge in it to the point of a hobby....I can handle it and learn from it.

For the elders that do want to mitigate stuff on their end, there is ignore function that should be made fully known to all of them. Yes use it on former friends even when required. Tailor it to your needs, use it strictly and immediately as you see fit...its best that can be done. You owe this forum nothing and it owes you nothing in return. Can simply leave too and do other things with your time....and keep contact with those you like here by the multiple other means available.

How about creating some real enemies? At the cost of loss of logic?

Coz when you addressed kaptan you actually didn’t tag him?

Ok sure I will tag him now @Kaptaan . I figured he will get the tag anyway since hes in topic convo already and there are replies.

He and I can be enemies if it matters and the labels and definitions are congruent. I don't care. I still find certain stuff he says interesting and revealing and I learn from it. Other stuff I filter out. He is genuinely complex fellow, not a one sided boring one like so many other members....repeating same nonsense day in and day out like a stuck record.

Pffft I just ignore "ashok" and whatever current identity claim he has (mallu and bong before, now its gujju) that he never can simply prove and be done with it.

I just selectively interact when I know someone will quote my rare but focused message about him so he can see it, and I know it hurts him deeply.....because I see his reactionary thumbs up to someone attacking me elsewhere, whatever the topic may be.

His free speech also can be preserved (from time to time a good discussion pops up anyway among betters in topics he starts)....and they can kill others speech for doing much less....honestly dont care anymore.

I have no real fundamental distaste beyond the amusement he provides through repetitive indoctrinated behaviour, honestly this forum can do whatever it pleases. Consequences materialise whatever it chooses to be....that tends to evolve from year to year too it seems.

I just hang on for the ride, try make few friends along the way and maybe learn a thing or two...and maybe another will learn a thing or two from what I say. The real serious trolls thrive on attention and caring too much about whatever blah blah blah...if you give em none of it and focus on exposing them solidly within the skewed rules at play...works a lot better. Its like beating goliath by being david.
Yah dissonance of the ages involved in forum and internet in general is an issue I suppose. But nothing much can be done about that. I tell my dad to stay the hell away from internet social and discussion groups for a reason (only close knit family and friends at most I advise, he is reaching full retirement soon and will get much more time on his hands). I on other hand like to indulge in it to the point of a hobby....I can handle it and learn from it.

For the elders that do want to mitigate stuff on their end, there is ignore function that should be made fully known to all of them. Yes use it on former friends even when required. Tailor it to your needs, use it strictly and immediately as you see fit...its best that can be done. You owe this forum nothing and it owes you nothing in return. Can simply leave too and do other things with your time....and keep contact with those you like here by the multiple other means available.

Ok sure I will tag him now @Kaptaan . I figured he will get the tag anyway since hes in topic convo already and there are replies.

He and I can be enemies if it matters and the labels and definitions are congruent. I don't care. I still find certain stuff he says interesting and revealing and I learn from it. Other stuff I filter out. He is genuinely complex fellow, not a one sided boring one like so many other members....repeating same nonsense day in and day out like a stuck record.

Then hear me. Your humble uttered English sentence will find no resonance in this India and the India yet to come.

That’s a fact.

Your selective interest in knowledge to find out what u can’t find in the stories in India and to find them in racist theories of someone’s delusional thees will probably make you study more yet distance you from reality.

Your later adjudication of your inability will not convince me.
I for last will die in my duty and honour.

Coz I will learn from a beggar who sings the songs of honesty but will not take a second to name a king who says Indian dicks are small in an international forum and my fellow Indians defending it.

Then hear me. Your humble uttered English sentence will find no resonance in this India and the India yet to come.

That’s a fact.

Your selective interest in knowledge to find out what u can’t find in the stories in India and to find them in racist theories of someone’s delusional thees will probably make you study more yet distance you from reality.

Your later adjudication of your inability will not convince me.
I for last will die in my duty and honour.

Coz I will learn from a beggar who sings the songs of honesty but will not take a second to name a king who says Indian dicks are small in an international forum and my fellow Indians defending it.

LOL, how am I defending his nonsense rants? I am saying filter past it buddy, thats not equal to defending it.

I filter past specifically because I give up on certain people on certain issues and there are other issues regarding them more conducive to my time and interaction.

When I don't filter past, its because I expect/know those people to be a lot better in first place (and thus invest some time and interaction till its proven to be pointless, or I get some personal humour/benefit out of it...refer to my interactions in BD subforum). Its not rocket science.

This has ZERO to do with defending them in any way. Why would I be interested on what someone is as a complete person when its the internet and its a prism/prison to begin with?

Anyway this is exactly the randi-rona dramabaaz like the pak chap above is whining about. I bid my adieu to this convo for now, its boring me now,....see you elsewhere sir.

LOL, how am I defending his nonsense rants? I am saying filter past it buddy, thats not equal to defending it.

I filter past specifically because I give up on certain people on certain issues and there are other issues regarding them more conducive to my time and interaction.

When I don't filter past, its because I expect/know those people to be a lot better in first place (and thus invest some time and interaction till its proven to be pointless, or I get some personal humour/benefit out of it...refer to my interactions in BD subforum). Its not rocket science.

This has ZERO to do with defending them in any way. Why would I be interested on what someone is as a complete person when its the internet and its a prism/prison to begin with?

Anyway this is exactly the randi-rona dramabaaz like the pak chap above is whining about. I bid my adieu to this convo for now, its boring me now,....see you elsewhere sir.

Ok I will drop it fttb.
The H&D of the protectors is yet to be seen.

Lol bud I will see you. Wherever you are. :)

Honestly I dont care about the skewed free speech environment here anymore....there are some good tidbits all around I can learn from....nothing needs to be taken personally.....because reality you can see for yourself.

The numbers speak for themselves; the decline continues:

Alexa September 22.jpg

The numbers speak for themselves; the decline continues:

How fittingly strange!
A moderator correctly answers a query
on a thread about making our forums better.
Follows two three pages of cries and rants on
the size of some particular organs and what not.

And the ratings are not good?
*SIGH* See ya on a mil thread, Tay.

First of all @Dash & others, this thread is designated for suggestions or ideas for betterment of the Forum so I would prefer to keep it the same way. Furthermore, in-case of having any issue w.r.t. any member, fraction or title holder, GHQ is the place where we can solve such matter peacefully and without mudslinging. The fact is, if I have a right place to report as such, would avoid an open discussion if my intentions are not based upon personal vendetta/biased so, lets discuss the same in GHQ section.

Regards,

What exactly is a "better" forum? It is up to management to decide if it means an open, honest and fair forum for discussion, or if it means forceful propagation of a preferred nationalistic narrative as defined by certain influences. It is their prerogative to run the forum as they see fit, and it is up to members to voluntarily participate or not. And as always, actions will speak louder than noble sounding words.

After all, systems always achieve the results they are designed to achieve.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom