What's new

How China builds these, and why India never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese can talk about failures alright because they are ahead of us...but jus being an ally of China doesnt qualify you guys to playdown our achievements....its just like Somalia just being an American friend making fun of countries like south africa which is a developing nation....

I googled "India fake democracy". Guess what? I got About 8,990,000 results. I have no taste of running down the laundry list of a deep-patronage democracy.

Oh you have time to be concerned about another country. Very productive.

here comes another china k thakedar.

I can smell fumes. Why you don't accept openly that there are lot of hurdles still India is facing by national & social structure?
Why you are jealous?

Try try again.

China did it because they made system where no any political and social hurdle can stop national beneficial projects and they haven't any kind of stupid conservatism, but they have only one motto "to develop their country"

I also could be jealous but it worth nothing because to learn from their progress is best option where we Pakistani never could made Kalabagh dame because of our BS, stupid & idiot politicians,social conservatism who fear that a city will sink completely and look at Chinese who replace more than one million people for sake of development and built largest power plant but we sitting and crying over unavailability of electricity but don't want to replace backs to let construct power plant which could solve many of our energy problems.

Every nation decides his future itself.

Chinese can talk about failures alright because they are ahead of us...but jus being an ally of China doesnt qualify you guys to playdown our achievements....its just like Somalia just being an American friend making fun of countries like south africa which is a developing nation....

This is a Pakistani Defence Forum, and they are our closest allies.

They have every right to be proud of our achievements and vice versa.

Indians always like to make fun of Chinese development and "ghost cities" anyway.

because you guys tend to blabber about things which you already lack in.Thats what is called a loser syndrome.Praise China alright,but making fun of India's development makes you a typical loser.
don't be upset. your GDP is still far ahead of ours, and we will try to beat you in efficiency.

our neighbor SL will challenge you in growth rate.

let us compete. I hope there's such a healthy competition of such in our subcontinent.

I'm sort of getting tired when Indians say constantly that Pakistanis cheer at other countries but not at their own.
We cheer at our allies. Are we going to have any problems here? The same thing whenever something good happens to Pakistan, our allies cheer for us. Its a relationship based on mutual respect.

Please enlighten the poor souls, the last time something good happened in pakistan and how the allies cheered for you.

Please don't say we are the leader in war against terrorism and the allies are cheering for us.

I can smell fumes. Why you don't accept openly that there are lot of hurdles still India is facing by national & social structure?
Why you are jealousy?

Try try again.
i tried and found osama in pakistan.
lol.a pakistani questioning indian social structure.

These achievements in China rely on self-reliance, while blockade of Western technology to China, also contributed to our tremendous growth,

i tried and found osama in pakistan.
lol.a pakistani questioning indian social structure.

We also questioned if the Indian social structure is really good, why are so many people living below the poverty line

Please clear the Indian members, our success comes from our self-reliance. You should not be jealous and humiliated. Accept the reality. At least we see other countries in China's great achievements, we will not be jealous, we will go quietly development and beyond, which is the biggest difference between Chinese and Indians. There is pressure there is power, so for this reason. We should thank the Western technology blockade. I saw this forum, regardless of how the achievements China tour, the members will go to defame India. This is your inferiority complex at play. Development and quality beyond a healthy heart, but unfortunately you do not.

so slant eyed chinky cant understand that poverty is not an issue of society,it is govt policies which affects these factors.

i think you are not given 50 cents and even you cant see due to chinky eyes:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think you did not know what I mean, I said India is the so-called "democracy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom