What's new

How China builds these, and why India never does

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you did not know what I mean, I said India is the so-called "democracy"

so how democracy is related ???
and india dont have mature democracy,it will take time to be matured.

if this is the case then try democracy for a decade,you will know how difficult is to implement it.

india preffer low maintanence , high value products ...

1)cross-sea bridge : where did india going to build these and for whome ?

2)power station : power stations need to addess the environment threats too ....

3)rail link : indian railway runs over 2000 trains per day on the line to provide safe and econimical travel to commen men ...

4)gas pipeline : there is a troble in pakistan to build one...

i think one should look around and they will find enough mega structures in india :

World's biggest refinery

jamnagar-refinery.jpg

To my Indian friends, don't add commentary just because you have urge to do so.

Please clear the Indian members, our success comes from our self-reliance. You should not be jealous and humiliated. Accept the reality. At least we see other countries in China's great achievements, we will not be jealous, we will go quietly development and beyond, which is the biggest difference between Chinese and Indians. There is pressure there is power, so for this reason. We should thank the Western technology blockade. I saw this forum, regardless of how the achievements China tour, the members will go to defame India. This is your inferiority complex at play. Development and quality beyond a healthy heart, but unfortunately you do not.

What a bunch of nonsense. Worse, who cares! 99% discussion here happens due to 15% Indian, 15% Chinese and 99% Pakistani members. Take these people out and India and China won't be even mentioned in one thread. Unfortunately this is pakdefense and you cannot get away for....this.

Because India is a democracy and there are lot of stakeholders involved in each project including the common citizens, while China is authoritarian and give a $hit about its citizens

While you can expect such projects in China, it takes a while to give a go ahead for such projects in India

I think I would rather have progress and food on the table than the so called democracy of Inida and all the states that combine to make india like kashmir. The kashmiris dont get the chinese development or democracy. lol

I think I would rather have progress and food on the table than the so called democracy of Inida and all the states that combine to make india like kashmir. The kashmiris dont get the chinese development or democracy. lol

Odd that you picked neither..

if this is the case then try democracy for a decade,you will know how difficult is to implement it.

False flag. no pakistani would speak ill of our chinese freinds. why do some idiots do this.

CCP gives a damn to citizen rights, falun gong incident is an example, yes india is slower than china in making 'world's largest structures', because people can't be evicted from their lands just like they do it in China.

^^See, the same thing repeated by 10 guys! Free speech can be a curse.

get lost false flagger.

Ama Chicha ...Bas bhi karo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom