What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

Check them out......

the range quoted in the video about babur is wrong! also the Shaheen III is still under developement and testing phase!
i wonder who makes such videos :-s

Last edited by a moderator:
i am amazed that indians are thinking to catch bugati veryon with an old bycle.....because pakistan have hypersonic missiles

shaheen missile latest varient speed mach 25+ (some sources said 20+)
gauri missile latest varient speed mach 15-20
infact most of the Pakistani missile arsenal consists of mach 10+

indians prithvi ABM maximun speed mach 3-5
infact indian whole missile defence system cant exceed 5 mach

"Captian sahib ainii v anni ni pae hoe "
what material would u use for your ballestic missile to prevent disintegration if it re-enter into atmosphere with mach 25+ :D
please don't misguide people!

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Mate you are comparing of basaltic missiles with cruise missile..

you AMB cruise missile is not a cruise missile :D lol
its a flop russian technology accept it mate!
although its super fast but..

You have good sense of humor! Please tell people that you are joking before you crack a joke, It would be helpful for others to laugh!

Anything which is out of you sense and expectations is a joke for you......keep it up

Mate you are comparing of basaltic missiles with cruise missile..

I'm comparing speed with speed

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

for those idiots who are still living in an age when first man landed on the moon here is something they need to tell themself to awake

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/141693-pentagon-tests-new-hyper-sonic-missile.html

» U.S. Army tests hypersonic missile that fires five times speed of sound Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

MACH 25

PAKISTANI MISSLES TRAVEL 25 X THE SPEED OF SOUND

:lol:

I actually think he serious and they exist Lol

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Indian Ballistic Missile Defense Program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is the abm system that india is de;ploying i believe israeli technology is involved

awake yourself and your nation before its late.....search around the net to search if such technology exist or not....

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-missiles/141693-pentagon-tests-new-hyper-sonic-missile.html

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-army-tests-hypersonic-missile-that-fires-five-times-speed-of-sound/

Pakistan always hold the strategy of obscuring their secret weapons

Last edited by a moderator:
1.From inception Pakistan has stressed on weaponry whereas her real strength lies in her people. In Op Gibraltar leading to 65 War, 71 War or Kargil War, the people were totally left out. Perhaps successive Pak Govts felt unsure about the people or part of the population. Iran, Afghanistan,N Korea and Cuba would be good examples for Pakistan to emulate.

2. Muslims are enjoined by their Faith to take part in the defense of the nation. This factor alone makes Pakistan powerful provided her leadership is sincere to the ideology of Pakistan and the teachings of Islam.

3. Can I be candid? If God forbid Pakistan is overrun and occupied by an alien power, then it is the people of Pakistan who will fight on. The person who is vilified as a terrorist or TTP enemy will be the person who will blow himself up under an enemy tank. Much of the urban western educated lot would probably collaborate with the enemy. Looking from outside we can see Pakistan has surely lost its soul under the influence of WCC agents in the leadership. IK seems to understand this as does Air Marshal Asghar Khan.

4. If you understand what I am trying to say, then the answer to the question posed is: Pakistanis can counter Indian or even American IBMs with bare hand.

if we cant built one soon no prob we can buy from china thats right. our friends are always there for us :china: :yahoo: :pakistan:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

KT series anti-ballistic / anti satellite missiles is reportedly a series of highly classified and thus little known missiles based on DF-21. Designed to intercept ballistic missiles and satellites, KT series utilizes experience gained from earlier FJ ABM developed decades earlier. Four models of KT series have been developed so far, including KT-1, KT-2, KT-2A and KT-III:
KT-1: designed to engage sub-orbital targets.
KT-1A: upgraded KT-1
KT-409: upgraded solid-fuelled variant
SC-19: KT-1 variant
KT-2: designed to engage low earth orbit (LEO) targets at altitude up to 600 km.
KT-2A: designed to engage polar orbital targets.
KT-III: designed to engage targets at altitude 1000 km or higher.
It is rumored that there are other versions of KT under development, but these claims have yet to be verified.
Df-21d-on-the-highway.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

o it also shots satellites :butcher:

Pakistan's latest missile series is named "Tipu" after the name of great Freedom fighter "Tipu Sultan" who gave English army a tough time and is remembered in good words by both Pakistani and Indian Nation, it was named because it can be fired beyound english channel, some leaked information represents its range upto 7000km, no other information is revealed so far

If you understand what I am trying to say, then the answer to the question posed is: Pakistanis can counter Indian or even American ABMs with bare hand.
oh really
dx_03.gif

i didnt know that thanks for letting me know

Pakistan cannot counter American system, however it can definently override India's. Considering that India's missle crash right after they take off. :lol:

well dont fire any missiles at us...the abm would sit in their silos and rust and rot...best solution...or risk taking it on...but then there is a MAd scenario on the other side...if I were you...I'd go with the first option.

Back
Top Bottom