What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

1.From inception Pakistan has stressed on weaponry whereas her real strength lies in her people. In Op Gibraltar leading to 65 War, 71 War or Kargil War, the people were totally left out. Perhaps successive Pak Govts felt unsure about the people or part of the population. Iran, Afghanistan,N Korea and Cuba would be good examples for Pakistan to emulate.

2. Muslims are enjoined by their Faith to take part in the defense of the nation. This factor alone makes Pakistan powerful provided her leadership is sincere to the ideology of Pakistan and the teachings of Islam.

3. Can I be candid? If God forbid Pakistan is overrun and occupied by an alien power, then it is the people of Pakistan who will fight on. The person who is vilified as a terrorist or TTP enemy will be the person who will blow himself up under an enemy tank. Much of the urban western educated lot would probably collaborate with the enemy. Looking from outside we can see Pakistan has surely lost its soul under the influence of WCC agents in the leadership. IK seems to understand this as does Air Marshal Asghar Khan.
awww cuhmon bro!
musims can do this and do that...well look around you...they really cant!
in the end you are as human as i or the aborginees or the cro-magnons were...faith helps you reach a spiritual plane..it doesnt make you a super-saiyen level 4
if only you'd leave fanaticism and educate your lot as we are trying hard to do to ours...thing will shape up.
[/QUOTE]

4. If you understand what I am trying to say, then the answer to the question posed is: Pakistanis can counter Indian or even American IBMs with bare hand.[/QUOTE]

yeah really...them stupid tanks and missiles are just an eye wash...what was your football team's FIFA rating now?

I think pocket/bag size nuclear weapon is enough to destroy every defence system. Prepare some Man(commandos) around 50-100 that can suicide with the weapon. Cruel tactical strategy, but enough to destroy defence.I know this is Headache for every Defence, because Man has Mind, while missile's are just guided and control by Man(in case of Cruise missile)
MAN Are also small enough to easily enter any land with commando strategy and to avoid radar. Lol. Even if tracked by Land forces, and surrounded him, one man is enough to destroy this defence also ,making himself huge blast, while when they ask for air support, Job is already done. I am not expert but contributed this strategy.
Strategy to break defence only. lol:)
Keep your missile defence system in your pocket.
Now troll me, you can't make this, You don't have, Oh you have.:blah::argh:

I think pocket/bag size nuclear weapon is enough to destroy every defence system. Prepare some Man(commandos) around 50-100 that can suicide with the weapon. Cruel tactical strategy, but enough to destroy defence.I know this is Headache for every Defence, because Man has Mind, while missile's are just guided and control by Man(in case of Cruise missile)
MAN Are also small enough to easily enter any land with commando strategy and to avoid radar. Lol. Even if tracked by Land forces, and surrounded him, one man is enough to destroy this defence also ,making himself huge blast, while when they ask for air support, Job is already done. I am not expert but contributed this strategy.

Strategy to break defence only. lol:)
Keep your missile defence system in your pocket.
Now troll me, you can't make this, You don't have, Oh you have.:blah::argh:
well i think u deserve think tank status by looking at quality of ur posts:D

awww cuhmon bro!
musims can do this and do that...well look around you...they really cant!
in the end you are as human as i or the aborginees or the cro-magnons were...faith helps you reach a spiritual plane..it doesnt make you a super-saiyen level 4
if only you'd leave fanaticism and educate your lot as we are trying hard to do to ours...thing will shape up.

4. If you understand what I am trying to say, then the answer to the question posed is: Pakistanis can counter Indian or even American IBMs with bare hand.

yeah really...them stupid tanks and missiles are just an eye wash...what was your football team's FIFA rating now?
Super Saiyan ?
So I am not the only one that has seen dragon ball z here:cheesy:

Its silly that you consider an unoperational Quasi-BM as an answer to the rapid thrust of 3 Mechanized Divisions well supported by AF and Navy......

The current ABM is just a building block or 1st step towards a bigger threat.... i.e. China....

These ABM systems are manual aswell as automatic... and functions spontaneously on the detection of any threat.... what you don't realize is the advantage the close distance offers.... making any launch detectable in boost phase only and intercepting it right there in the most vulnerable stage aswell... hence not allowing any such missile enter the space in 1st place.... Remember Swordfish latest variant can detect and track targets as small as a cricket ball at 1500km.... Not to mention a secret Radar project which would operate in X-band and have capability to detect a Football size target at 4000km aswell.... Besides satellite detection... Very less window remains there for any Pakistani BM to enter space.... hence BM is not the option after 2020.... Its =Fail in the scenario you have mentioned.

Than they will put them on donkey's backs, manoeuvre through the mountains , reach your big cities and detonate the nuclear devices in your down towns.
Do you have any anti-donkey technology !!!?

Than they will put them on donkey's backs, manoeuvre through the mountains , reach your big cities and detonate the nuclear devices in your down towns.
Do you have any anti-donkey technology !!!?

We have technology for every donkey you throw at us... but the problem here is that does your donkey know about this.

By focusing on insurgency. Pakistan should not try to fight India by conventional means. But focus on its expertise: unconventional assymetric insurgent warfare.

By focusing on insurgency. Pakistan should not try to fight India by conventional means. But focus on its expertise: unconventional assymetric insurgent warfare.

What else do you think they have tried in Punjab and Kashmir??? Even that has failed...so let's cut the crap..will ya???

Do you know this expertise did what for Pakistan ?:azn:

It's a snake it will try to harm you as well. :disagree:

The only successful way of countering an ABM system is to develop one of our own. We can upgrade our missiles all we want but even if there is a 10% chance of our missiles getting intercepted, that puts us at a serious disadvantage via-a-via India. Developing a counter system to intercept Indian incoming attack is the only way we can answer such a threat.
However obtaining such a capability would prove to be challenging, but with our track record, certainly not impossible.

A question for the starter of the thread:

Why do you want to know?
Or, do you need to know?

The only successful way of countering an ABM system is to develop one of our own. We can upgrade our missiles all we want but even if there is a 10% chance of our missiles getting intercepted, that puts us at a serious disadvantage via-a-via India. Developing a counter system to intercept Indian incoming attack is the only way we can answer such a threat.
However obtaining such a capability would prove to be challenging, but with our track record, certainly not impossible.

one of very few sensible comment. Thanks

What else do you think they have tried in Punjab and Kashmir??? Even that has failed...so let's cut the crap..will ya???

I dont know, the Afghans claim such tactics broke up the USSR, and now the USA, and muslims do insurgent warfare the best.

So perhaps they should specialize. Because that is what it will end up as anyway. Small pockets of disorganized resistance.

There is no way pakistan can face India's modern military machine, not with their lack of funds, and dependancy on military aid.

Back
Top Bottom