What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

China will provide Hypersonic Missile to Pakistan?

China can only produce Junk. So many missile and Plane are produced but none of them are world class. I have not seen any world class Chinese item. No car, no 2 wheeler nor even a wrist watch or even a pencil cell.

China will provide Hypersonic Missile to Pakistan?

China can only produce Junk. So many missile and Plane are produced but none of them are world class. I have not seen any world class Chinese item. No car, no 2 wheeler nor even a wrist watch or even a pencil cell.

:offpost:

first go through the whole chinese section and then talk
use gooogle search about china
you dont even know what are you talking about

The simple method would be to overwhelm it with MIRVED missiles.

Actually offcourse no ABM system is fool proof which is why often ABM ans SAM trails include dual shots at a single target. Currently, indeed the ABM still has to be deployed in adequate numbers and once it is, India should be able to guarantee 98% safety which is pretty much rendering the entire Ballistic missiles force of Pakistan useless.

Ballistic missiles are expensive and with Pakistan with severe financial problems its going no where to have an expensive arms race (India always had, will andwill always continue to have an over arching strategic and tactical superiority over Pakistan. Quasi ballistic missiles (Nasr I assume) are pretty stupid weapons IMO. Actually Nasr is by far the most thoughtless missile copied by Pakistan yet, to use this missile even in a conventional sense on day one would require India to have a nuclear reponse, this short range abomination of a missile is Pakistan's suicide pill of its own making. Why not keep nuclear weapons separate. Atleast India has some clarity, I hate it that Prithvi can be used for conventional uses as well (since now a prithvi launch can be percieved as a nuke launch) and I hope it can taken out of service, firstly because its old (though more than capable of hitting its target), it best serves as a target missile. For the rest I hope Agni series remain the only missiles capable of nuclear strike. Even Sagarika/shaurya missiles should be purely conventional. Makes it easier to know when the stakes are being upped, however, if Pakistani radars do pick up a Agni lauch, well then its good bye Pakistan.

Best is for Pakistan to give up its nuclear weapons, they will only be the reason for its destruction. India has little intentions beyond the LOC, if it wasn't for Pakistani Army's and ISI backed constant hostilities, India would remain rather quiet on the Pakistani front.

I think there is no point for Pakistan in fighting it anymore.

LOL, I think you convinced them, Pakistan will give up their nuke and missile program now.

Supposedly under development.

I didnt get that...Most of info about R&D are in public domain..PDV (which can intercept 5000km range missile)test would be in this year and 2 new interceptors are under development

Parity no Bueno -- Apparently much to learn from the US

5-714028.JPG

2-715885.JPG

1-718149.JPG

8-720065.JPG

India have an ABM system? Really?

Two layers of missile defence system already developed, third layer will be against cruise missiles.

Supposedly under development.

Two layers missile defence system already developed by India. Now, the focus is on countering the cruise missile as the third layer of missile defence system.

And here are those silly Americans still messing about with their star wars things

Back
Top Bottom