What's new

How a Pakistani man helped evacuate 2,500 Indian students from Ukraine

Yeah he is a moron

This is like all those dumb hastags when Indians were dying by the tens of thousands last year from COVID

The same Indians celebrate when we have death in Pakistan or when Muslims are banned from wearing Hijab or something
Indians are not a monolith. There are very many different people & you can not club them all together.

What if the other party is lacking ethics, honor and shame?
How would YOU know that? What ethics, honor, or shame are you exhibiting here?

Kudos for putting humanity before nationality and religion. May their tribe increase.

I was once helped by a Pakistani employee of Etihad while transiting at Abu Dhabi. I was about to miss my connecting flight but upon knowing that I am an Indian he acquired a great deal of urgency and fast tracked me.

Similarly, in Istanbul an old Pakistani lady approached me thinking I could speak her language. She had poor eyesight and was struggling with signs. Since my flight was after hers, I stayed with her throughout to assure her that she goes to the right gate at the right time as she was really stressing out over fear of missing her flight.

May we all get more opportunities to help each other, albeit in less dire circumstances than war.

Last edited:
You reap what you sow.
Positivity is a gradual change which happens and it cannot be achieved by hatred.
For those who are stating negative comments, its not a healthy image of Pakistan you portray. But more so of a salty 15yr old kid.

step 1. backdoor diplomacy
step 2. social engineer goodwill
step 3. open dialogue
step 4. sabotage
step 5. war

I couldn't help but notice that your sentences form a sort of unstable structure, narrow at the base and broad at the top. Maybe inverting it is a better strategy, like Americans do?

I couldn't help but notice that your sentences form a sort of unstable structure, narrow at the base and broad at the top. Maybe inverting it is a better strategy, like Americans do?

You believe Americans have a strategy?

Back
Top Bottom