What's new

How a Pakistani man helped evacuate 2,500 Indian students from Ukraine

I am not. Liberal Hindus and Indian Muslims don't hate Pakistan.
Indian Muslims hate Pakistani more than Modi supporters, at least they pretend to in order to be in the good books of their nationalist/extremist compatriots.

Why do we help them out when they would never do the same for us. I think this man is an idiot.
So, let me understand that. We should change our values because others don't follow similar practices. I say no to that!
We should continue to follow norms that are in line with our culture, religion and basic human moral code. That is the best way to be the ambassador of Pakistan.

What if the other party is lacking ethics, honor and shame?
if you start following and doing what 'they' do, then what would be different. Now please don't take 'they' as a blanket referral to indian nation as a whole but a subset of it that subscribes to extremism. We also have 'those' in Pakistan too btw.

So, let me understand that. We should change our values because others don't follow similar practices. I say no to that!
We should continue to follow norms that are in line with our culture, religion and basic human moral code. That is the best way to be the ambassador of Pakistan.

if you start following and doing what 'they' do, then what would be different. Now please don't take 'they' as a blanket referral to indian nation as a whole but a subset of it that subscribes to extremism. We also have 'those' in Pakistan too btw.

Helping those that wish the death and destruction of your people and nation is the height of madness...........:disagree:...........Bending over backwards for our enemies is what has caused the mess of Pakistan's foreign policy.

Is helping those that cause/fund terrorism in Pakistan, "our culture?".............:disagree:

where did I say that we don’t raise our voice/fight for people of Palestine, Chechnya , Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Myanmar , Yemen , Serbia , France or anywhere were our brother and sisters are being prosecuted or were killed.
Raising voice is not fighting. We can all raise our voice after having plate of biriani. The question is 'fight'. When has Islami Republic fought for Palestinians, Chechens or Afghanistan?

Raising voice is not fighting. We can all raise our voice after having plate of biriani. The question is 'fight'. When has Islami Republic fought for Palestinians, Chechens or Afghanistan?

We fought the last time they fought for us.

Last edited:
Who fought the last time they fought for us.
No one, but Pakistani Christian heroes like Group Captain Cecil Caudhry fought for PAKISTAN. So much for Ummah. These idiots can't differantiate between the Pakistani state and the religion of Islam which no one owns or has monopoly over.

By the way I think the Pakistani chap did okay. Never mix humanity with enemity. can be enemies but still retain humanity.

Back
Top Bottom