What's new

How a Pakistani man helped evacuate 2,500 Indian students from Ukraine

isn’t the state enjoying popular support from its masses on Kashmir oppression since 1990s
No. Support among those inclined to think like that political party, yes.

And how did the BJP.government win what I read its on a platform of Hindu nationalism oppression of Muslims. so we are talking about hundreds hundreds millions Indians got them in.
36% of the Indian electorate voted for the BJP in the last national elections. It is understandable that this makes the news, rather than those of us who were the 64% who voted against.

We have a High probability your students families probably belong to that voting bank bjp
That is guilt by association. This shotgun accusation is regrettable. You have all seen the video recording of rescued students cheering for the nation, and immediately thereafter, asked to cheer for political leaders, falling silent.

So I am a Sanghi worshipper now? LOL....

Which mental asylum let you escape? It definitely takes a nutcase to have a dp like yours :cheesy:

The mental asylum that teaches you not to love, be reasonable with or adore those that want to wipe your people and nation of the face of the earth. Sorry, I don't lick ar*se nor worship sanghis. If you do, it's your choice. Think about the suffering of the Kashmiris and the atrocities the indians commit against them. Then come and talk. Otherwise keep worshipping your sanghi gods.

Back
Top Bottom