What's new

How a Pakistani man helped evacuate 2,500 Indian students from Ukraine

So then what are @Joe Shearer @DrJekyll ? Are they not Indians? LOL... Open your mind bro, you are tripping all over the place.

I don't mind such people. At least he is honest about who he is. More worrisome are people who pretend, create fake accounts, spread false information and brainwash people under the guise of enlightening them.

“No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”

– Nelson Mandela

People like the above is why Pakistan's foreign policy is a mess......the above mentality is why Pakistan's elite can't put Pakistan's self interests first............:angry:
Forgive me, but it is small minded thinking such as you are displaying that makes Pakistani society the mess that it is.

nope instead of helping the same indians who returned to india, upon reaching they were saying yes yes to spoon feeding by Indian Media who created a story that Pakistani and Turkish students were using Indian Flag to get rescued and evacuated.
May be you are not one of them but honestly speaking majority (99.9999999%) indians are just Rundians.
A Sufi saying: Kar naiki te satt darya.
Translation : Do a good deed and throw it in the river.
In other words do good deeds for the sake of doing good deeds and without expecting reward or praise in return.
Doing good is its own reward.

Last edited:
Maybe for our Kashmiris Pakistanis brothers Moslems on here I’m thinking of. There view of Indians is a lot different to some of you who are not effected by rapes and murders done to there community in IOK,

Maybe for our Kashmiris Pakistanis brothers Moslems on here I’m thinking of. There view of Indians is a lot different to some of you who are not effected by rapes and murders done to there community in IOK,
The Indian state is responsible for those atrocities for which it should be rightly condemned and opposed but we need to learn to differentiate between a state, politics and religion and individual human beings regardless of their state, politics and religion.

Last edited:
This is not about Kashmir or Kashmiris. The students were not soldiers & they were not raping anyone when rescued.

The Indian state is responsible for those atrocities for which it should be rightly condemned and opposed but we need to learn to differentiate between a state, politics, religion and individual human beings regardless of their state, politics and religion.
That would require a bit of IQ & EQ. Hyper-nationalists everywhere are short on both.

The Indian state is responsible for those atrocities for which it should be rightly condemned and opposed but we need to learn to differentiate between a state, politics, religion and individual human beings regardless of their state, politics and religion.

isn’t the state enjoying popular support from its masses on Kashmir oppression since 1990s

And how did the BJP.government win what I read its on a platform of Hindu nationalism oppression of Muslims. so we are talking about hundreds hundreds millions Indians got them in. We have a High probability your students families probably belong to that voting bank bjp

This is not about Kashmir or Kashmiris. The students were not soldiers & they were not raping anyone when rescued.

That would require a bit of IQ & EQ. Hyper-nationalists everywhere are short on both.

Who pulled your chain here, I’m guessing why you were put out to retirement Mod

And who wants to argue with this ?
1646893283901.png

A Sufi saying: Kar naiki te satt darya.
Translation : Do a good deed and throw it in the river.
In other words do good deeds for the sake of doing good deeds and without expecting reward or praise in return.
Doing good is its own reward.
Words to be written in letters of gold.

The Indian state is responsible for those atrocities for which it should be rightly condemned and opposed but we need to learn to differentiate between a state, politics and religion and individual human beings regardless of their state, politics and religion.
I would like to say on record that I strongly oppose the misuse of security organisations in the bullying of the Kashmiri people. The Army has said for decades that counter-insurgency is not its job, that engaging in that coarsens the moral fibre of its soldiers and officers, and makes them unfit for war-fighting and finally, resorted to creating artificial, short-service special formations where people were deputed for this purpose. There were exceptions; a second-generation Sanghi whose only skill was counter-insurgency was promoted to the top, and has caused serious damage to the institution. In general, the vast bulk of the services are opposed to the failure of the central government to ensure that Indian citizens should be treated as they must be treated, under the rule of law.

My views are not mine alone, but shared by millions of other Indian citizens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom