What's new

How a Pakistani man helped evacuate 2,500 Indian students from Ukraine

step 1. backdoor diplomacy
step 2. social engineer goodwill
step 3. open dialogue
step 4. sabotage
step 5. war

I am thinking of a substitute for sabotage, since obviously none is possible after a war.

The above is strictly in India Pakistan context. We have gone through years of backdoor diplomacy and social engineering. Soon there will be an open dialogue followed by an act of sabotage triggering a war.

The above is strictly in India Pakistan context. We have gone through years of backdoor diplomacy and social engineering. Soon there will be an open dialogue followed by an act of sabotage triggering a war.

Who do you think will start it?

Prophet fought not just talk.

We talk and do nothing.

You proudly have your name as username but fail to understand what it means. Your username tells me you are a Muslim but the way you post, shows you know nothing about Islam. Read and listen to Islamic scholars and if you reach a point where you think you understand everything, check your arrogance and read again.

The most basic teaching of Islam is helping/saving others. Doesn’t tell you anywhere you don’t help others because they make fun of “you” on twitter.

People fought for Islamic Republic of Pakistan not Pakistan. Islam is our way of life, not how other people live and treat us.

How a Pakistani man helped evacuate 2,500 Indian students from Ukraine

Web Desk Updated 09 Mar, 2022

View attachment 822208

Moazzam Khan, who hailed from the Tarbela cantonment area near Islamabad, came to Ukraine 11 years ago and settled in Ternopil. Rediff.com

A Pakistani bus tour manager in Ukraine has so far helped evacuate 2,500 Indian citizens who were stuck in the country hit by Russia's invasion, reported Rediff.com.
Moazzam Khan, who hails from the Tarbela cantonment area near Islamabad, came to Ukraine 11 years ago and settled in Ternopil, according to the report.
Khan, who studied civil engineering in Ukraine, switched his profession and started a bus tour business in Ukraine.
His bus service has helped evacuate at least 2,500 Indians stuck in Ukraine.
He collaborated on this mission with Nitesh Singh, founder of Team SOS India.
Khan's bus serviced picked students from Ternopil and dropped them to borders of Hungary and Slovakia, which are 5-hour drive away, Romania, which is a 3-hour drive, and Poland, which is a two-and-a-half hour drive.
During these trying times for international citizens in Ukraine, when other drivers raised their fares to $250, Khan's bus service charged $20 or $25 from each Indian student. Some times it did not accept payment when the students had no money.
Khan said he was especially sympathetic because of the language difficulty in Ukraine.
"I speak Urdu and most of the Indian students speak Hindi, so this connects us instantly. Hindi and Urdu are almost the same and therefore we gel well," he said in his interview.
Khan's mobile number went viral on many Indian WhatsApp groups as he helped stranded Indians evacuate from Ukraine.
"After that I started getting non-stop phone calls in the middle of the night for rescue operations. The biggest high was the blessings that these Indian students' parents used to give me on the phone or send messages thanking me on WhatsApp," he said.
Following the evacuation of thousands of Indians from the country, Khan did not want to leave Ukraine because half his family is stuck in Sumy where around 700 Indian students were still awaiting evacuation.

People like the above is why Pakistan's foreign policy is a mess......the above mentality is why Pakistan's elite can't put Pakistan's self interests first............:angry:

People fought for Islamic Republic of Pakistan not Pakistan. Islam is our way of life, not how other people live and treat us.
In your Islam do you only fight for desis living in des and are Filistini, Chechen, Afghans not Muslims?

Idiotic question. We know all Indians are anti-Pakistan.
..and **** you, too.

LOL sell that snake oil to someone else.
Sure.

No problem.

Which part do you want lubricated?

I have no interest in visiting your filthy country where people defecate in the open.
Nobody's asking you to wash.

Just wipe.

Pretty sure there have been instances of Indians helping Pakistanis out during this evac too.
There have been, but this is not worth a we_did_more_than_you.

Last edited:
It’s called being a decent human
I could go with that.

I couldn't help but notice that your sentences form a sort of unstable structure, narrow at the base and broad at the top. Maybe inverting it is a better strategy, like Americans do?
You just called him a fat-head.

You've got it upside down.

You want to make them enemy before they even have an opinion ? And then we think why are we enemies even after 75 years ?
Straight for the jugular.

Miss you.

Pretty sure there have been instances of Indians helping Pakistanis out during this evac too.
nope instead of helping the same indians who returned to india, upon reaching they were saying yes yes to spoon feeding by Indian Media who created a story that Pakistani and Turkish students were using Indian Flag to get rescued and evacuated.
May be you are not one of them but honestly speaking majority (99.9999999%) indians are just Rundians.

In your Islam do you only fight for desis living in des and are Filistini, Chechen, Afghans not Muslims?

The person I replied to was talking about Pakistan. Please don’t put words in my mouth, where did I say that we don’t raise our voice/fight for people of Palestine, Chechnya , Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Myanmar , Yemen , Serbia , France or anywhere were our brother and sisters are being prosecuted or were killed.

And it’s not my Islam, there is only one Islam. We Muslim fight on the battlefield and show mercy to mankind where ever possible. That’s the Islam we are thought. If you or other likeminded posters believe your way is better and by refusing to help Indian students you feel you gain a upper hand, good for you.

i did not understand what his fault ?

Aiding and abetting the enemy. A disgusting traitor.

Indians are not a monolith. There are very many different people & you can not club them all together.

How would YOU know that? What ethics, honor, or shame are you exhibiting here?

When it comes to hating Islam, Pakistan and Pakistanis, indians are a United Monolith unit.

Back
Top Bottom