What's new

Houthis Admit bombing Oil pipeline

houthis are shia yet follownsome basics of Islam and no muslim can attack Makkah! this is crazy
What do you want? God for bid Carnage in the Holy cities to prove that these terrorist mullahs and their proxies are nut cases?

Have you forgotten the 1987 riots they did in Makkah?
"In Mecca, the street battles beside the Grand Mosque came on the eve of the annual pilgrimage, or hajj, which marks the high point of the Islamic year."
https://www.nytimes.com/1987/08/02/...i-police-mecca-embassies-smashed-teheran.html

Last edited:
You upset, your terrorist mullah is getting exposed for who they are?

You must live in a sad lonely world.
As I said I am not Shia...mullah and sheikh all mislead u ignorant people. I couldnt careless for mullah and equally detest your jahil sheikhs. Hide one bring out the other. But I wrote that in my original post and you being an Arab didnt have the mental capacity to grasp that did u.
Run to uncle America or your fathers the mods.

@Khafee Yes forum facing so much problems so much trolls like this but we try to keep the topic on track.What are ranges of those missiles as i know Arab forces getting ground quickly pushing them towards their last holding areas inside yemen like Taiz and that 2nd May and later sanction turning and going to turn tide in region against IRan and houthies interest.Once such trolls taken care off will share u old history of that region rooting way back btw seems he edit his language good sign Ramzan hai bhai apny aur hamary roozoo ka khiyaal karoo that y re edit my post deleting complain to mods

@Khafee Can u give more details of that 1987 Hajj official figure was over 400 right? but what was the real number and which forces come in ???

@Khafee Yes forum facing so much problems so much trolls like this but we try to keep the topic on track.What are ranges of those missiles as i know Arab forces getting ground quickly pushing them towards their last holding areas inside yemen like Taiz and that 2nd May and later sanction turning and going to turn tide in region against IRan and houthies interest.Once such trolls taken care off will share u old history of that region rooting way back btw seems he edit his language good sign Ramzan hai bhai apny aur hamary roozoo ka khiyaal karoo that y re edit my post deleting complain to mods

@Khafee Can u give more details of that 1987 Hajj official figure was over 400 right? but what was the real number and which forces come in ???
The thread is open again..

@Retired Troll @Khafee @Moonlight

Bani Qais, in Houthi-controlled Yemen (CNN)Issham Beshir is two years old. She's twig-thin and so badly malnourished she's yet to take her first steps. The world is trying to help her and nearly 16 million more hungry people in Yemen by sending food.

But, according to UN reports and CNN reporting on the ground, some of that food is being stolen by Iranian-backed Houthi rebels, on a scale far greater than has been reported before".

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/20/middleeast/yemen-houthi-aid-investigation-kiley/index.html[/QUOTE]

Abey har jaga nahi chapar chapar kia karo.. abb boriat honay lagi hai.. topic kuchh aur hai yahan...

topic oil Supply in war hai.

teeno zameeni border se Terroristen inflitration.

sea route choked and oil supply route under strain.

About the topic @Khafee did u check our FO press release about this attack??no words munching clear and straight statement remember my mantra ""read between and behind the lines """

Aag lag gaee hogi aaj Irani agents ko..

there are highly charged young people in Afghanistan and Iran and Central Asian countries.

ample fuel to last one lavish rebuilding of IVC through modern Silk Route.

we are fools sitting atop mountain of Gold.

not to mention the Indian loot.

Sir point is WHats is in best interest of Pakistan ?
Let me tell you, if someone fires at Makkah or Madina, then Pakistan's interest is with those who are charged with their protection, whether Pakistan is finished in the process...

Emaan ka hissa jo hai but they should realize Pakistan is also part of our faith u made it when u start slogan """Pakistan ka matlab kiyaaa....la illah ila allah"" so anything against Pakistan is also against our faith
Let me tell you, if someone fires at Makkah or Madina, then Pakistan's interest is with those who are charged with their protection, whether Pakistan is finished in the process...

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom