What's new

Houthis Admit bombing Oil pipeline

So what....if you were houthi. Wouldn't you. They have been attacked for no reason in their own country. Before u label me Shia or Iranian. I am neither. I am Pakistani and Muslim. I have no sect

this should be a wake up call for ik send army officially and get the job done crush head of snake
IK will not do anything. MAYBE PA will, a big MAYBE. Nonetheless, Alh everything is in control, with or without PA we got this covered.

In Ramadan attacking Makkah, sooner or later the Houthis will also meet the same fate as Abraha, they have single handedly sealed their own fate.

@Khafee my friend,

This a very little admission... more troubling is the BM attacks on Juddah and Mekha.... luckily it was successfully encountred.

We need to understand that the Houthis are just part of/pawn in The Greatest Game... who is benefiting from this?

I cann't see Pak security detached from GCC security... we in Pak are under attack from the same forces... and we are showing very little in our news outlets... same as you guys...

It is the need of the hour to better coordinate intelligence and counter-action strategy among ourselves.

I strongly believe that the US has forced entery into our affairs...... who is going to benefit from this yet again?

Under the grab of secterianism... many forces are advancing their agenda and so far we - you and us - are on the loosing side... but this cann't be allowed to go any further.

If you want peace and stabilty in Yemen... seek the origin of the problems... who is providing them these latest weapons... I mean Yemenis are not the industrial power... or do they have factories deep in the mountains?

Anyhow, I fear escaltion... although oil prices would go up..but you guys might not be able to cash in... this time... someone else might be exporting their crude and filling the needs in Asia Pacific and Europe....

We need to contain this within Yemen.... same as we in Pak need to fence our borders...

Difficult times... you were correct about Pak off-shore... it is validated news...

Take care and remain safe!

Mangus

If you want peace and stabilty in Yemen... seek the origin of the problems... who is providing them these latest weapons... I mean Yemenis are not the industrial power... or do they have factories deep in the mountains?

You should not be pointing fingers at IRAN on this forum. This forum officially supports Iran. Do you see any Iranian members getting banned for the anti Pakistan BS the spew? or an Arab Mod?

IK will not do anything. MAYBE PA will, a big MAYBE. Nonetheless, Alh everything is in control, with or without PA we got this covered.

In Ramadan attacking Makkah, sooner or later the Houthis will also meet the same fate as Abraha, they have single handedly sealed their own fate.

You should not be pointing fingers at IRAN on this forum. This forum officially supports Iran. Do you see any Iranian members getting banned for the anti Pakistan BS the spew? or an Arab Mod?
Didnt the Houthis deny attacking Mekkah

Who is supporting houthis. ? Saudi Arabia knows better . They says iran is supporting them.

@Khafee
They have denied attacking Macca Pak.

I think they are trying to target the oil delivery stations in Red sea. That is more obvious target because this will increase world oil price and this will make Iranian oil relevant again.
They can deny all they want, this is not the 1st time, they did this.

This time around, they are exposing their Terrorist Mullahs even more, since more sats are focused on this region. A launch like this has not gone unnoticed.

With this launch, they didn't only dig a deeper hole for themselves, but for their master terrorist mullahs as well.

They can deny all they want, this is not the 1st time, they did this.
But it is not logical for them to attack Macca Pak. Why would they try to lose the advantage of sympathy which they have gained. Yes oil filling stations of red sea are their obvious targets as that will be a strategic hit.

Please stop it. Try to learn how to communicate with counter opinion.
Who started this...this Arab did..look at post 19
He started name calling and ran to the mods. I dont care I'd the ban me but I am Pakistani I dont scare from jew worshippers

What do you say nice civilian?
Iran, Iraq, Qatar, Syria. They are allies of houthis . Hezbullah is also ally of them.
God is great, death to the US, death to Israel, curse the Jews, and victory for Islam, is trademark of houthis.
North korea is Also selling weapons to houthis and breaking sanctions. Even U.N reported it many times.

Who started this...this Arab did..look at post 19
He started name calling and ran to the mods. I dont care I'd the ban me but I am Pakistani I dont scare from jew worshippers

Okay if he started it, is it compulsory for you to reply? Please try ignoring it. This is sensitive issue don't make a war out of it. We still don't know if there will be any war so don't start fighting before there is a war man. Relax take a deep breath and edit your posts. Learn to forgive and keep discussion civilized.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom