What's new

Houthis Admit bombing Oil pipeline

really, can not blame the Saudis now. If they start arming anti Iranian elements in out of Iran

Iranian regime has openly been doing this to the saudis.

So if Saudis did this in the Sistani/Baluchistan region. As an example Iranian regime would quickly refrain themselves? I’m sure Pakistanis individuals in my area would assist to.

What do you think Saudis did via Jaish Ul Adl and Jundollah in Pakistani Balochistan? You need to catch up.
The ones who regularly kidnap Iranian border guards and then Pakistan Army always has to do rescue operations?

Looks like Pakistan army has two jobs.. protecting Pakistanis and protecting Iranian border guards..

The ones who regularly kidnap Iranian border guards and then Pakistan Army always has to do rescue operations?

Looks like Pakistan army has two jobs.. protecting Pakistanis and protecting Iranian border guards..
Weell,I think you might be kind of overlooking the obvious there my friend,you see maybe if pakistans government and military didnt seemingly allow those terrorist groups to seemingly operate freely on pakistans soil and go around attacking iran and kidnapping,or worse murdering iranians as was done recently,and causing all sorts of strife for BOTH countries,then maybe just maybe you wouldnt have to worry about doing things like rescue operations,now would you?.
How does that old saying go again?....,oh yeah:An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.:smart:

why they are targettinh macca???????
Dimaghi fatoor.

As you might be well aware, that in Ramadan the number of people is Makkah is nearly that of Hajj, the last few years - even more. It has no military significance, so what do you think was the ultimate goal?

Dimaghi fatoor.

As you might be well aware, that in Ramadan the number of people is Makkah is nearly that of Hajj, the last few years - even more. It has no military significance, so what do you think was the ultimate goal?
i think they are totally fasadi. Pakistan should send her forces to protect Macca

Saudis entered the war and didn't want a ceasefire. Playing the victim is no acceptable. Houthis want a North Yemen, Saudis refuse to accept another North Yemen that is allied with Iran. Like the Syrian civilian war where ISIS from Arabian penn. refused to accept an Assad allied with Iran.

Iran is flouting openly with arms supplies to proxies in yeMen.

Saudis? Why not do the same. Recruit holy Taliban warriors. There religious zeal has a radar for certain proxies. Afghanistan occupiers and Iranians proxies defeated so war is coming to its end now. Where Taliban goes Pakistan is not too far behind them.

:-)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom